IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Counting On, Regular Season 1

Coconut Flan

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is buzzard putting the recap here, or under the buzzard recaps section?

I feel left out, no cable and a curious george dvd is currently playing.

S. Elliot is so adorable omg I just can't. He has a lot of JB genes but at times I see Ben's face. I hope he doesn't get Ben's brain. 

Just now, nst said:

who would have thought Jessa would be so happy 

And she sounds so normal 

Normally the recaps are first in the episode thread and then we try to copy them into the collected Buzzard thread.

Just now, BunnyBee said:

And she sounds so normal 

she is not the girl from her wedding prep 

it's interesting and amazing at the same time 

Jill and Jessa - blathering on... part 1

FSM help us all

We open with cows... and traffic... both appropriate

Jessa reminds us of the birth of the spurge, we're shown shots of her labor.  It was longer and harder than she expected.... yeah... 

When he was born after TWO HOLY FUCKING DAYS in labor it was great until she, you know, started bleeding.  She was transported... blood transfusion... Bin tells us that it was "a little bit frightening" but they have the spurge.

He was named because this guy lived back in the 1800s and had a "profound" impact on his life and Jessa's life as well (bullshit)... and drew him closer to god.   Jessa changes the spurge on the couch and dresses him.  He's 4 weeks old and is growing (duh).

When she first saw him she thought he was a toddler, he was 10 pounds.   They dress him in a snowsuit... he likes to eat.  They put him in a carseat for jinger to do a photoshoot.  They comment that they need extra diapers and an outfit (also bullshit, the Duggars have no shortage of any of that).  Apparently spurge poops on himself a lot

Bin tells us that having "another person" is hard and takes longer to do shit.

Jessa knows how to change diapers and dress a newborn because.. duggar... but having "full 24 hour care" is different because you cant hand them off to michelle (HA HA HA HA she means Jana)

Bin puts the baby in the car.  He says he has to wake up and feed him.  Jessa takes care of "input" bin takes care of "output" and is embarrased.  

They drive, bin yawns... and yawns again... and complains that he isnt getting enough sleep but its good because hes "out of his comfort zone" and is a father, you know... they drive past cows...

At the duggar household. JInger tells us that they are doing christmas shit, spurge is "super long"... They are setting up a christmas tree.

Jessa tells us that Jinger is talented with a camera.  Jessa tried to pay JInger but she ownt take it, Jessa promised to "matchmake" her but no one likes her ideas.  She "tries to help people" and tried to help john but got shut down.  "there are more girls in the world than you know..."

Joy holds Marcus... they open the door for the arrival of the spurge. Bin brings him inside and bangs the carseat onthe door.  Mike says "hi spurgeon."  Joy says that spurge is "quiet, chunky, and adorable."

Jinger wants him to stay asleep in his snowsuit.  They lay him on top of christmas lights in a wrapping type thing.  He's spread out like a cross... jesus baby?  WTF

Jessa says he "eats and sleeps" all day long... they play withhis toes.

Joy says its different seeing jessa as a mom, she couldnt imagine it until she say it.

Jinger and Joy think its "weird."  They often forget that shes a mom. (why is this concept hard for them? Its their sole purpose in life... besides making sandwiches, of course)

They put spurge in a thing covered in a red blanket and take pictures... spurge poops... they all comment.

Jinger takes a picture of the family.  Spurge smiles. Jessa blathers about milestones.

Joy suggests shots of them looking at the baby. A random howler comments about the baby.

A cat is removed by Jenni?

We see shots of the pictures, they're not impressive.

Jessa comments on how much the baby changed, Bin says hes photogenic.

commercials:

1. big fat greek wedding 2
  2. boost mobile
  3. milk bone brushing chews
  4. local comericals
  5. johnsonville sausage
  6. The passion live musical on Fox
  7. culvers
  8. TLC shows

A lot of commercials: Johnsonville sausage, Nissan, local ford dealership, pure Michigan, cicis, boost mobile, milk bone dog chews, passion live preview, tlc promos 

I am just cringing for Anna. I'm not sure why, I've never seen her as a particularly sympathetic character, but she looks like she is trying so hard with the that makeup and staying sweet around the inlaws.

1 minute ago, hollywood said:

OOoh girl. Anna overdid the foundation in the talking head and didn't blend well around her mouth. 

But baby Meri is so so cute. These Duggars and their adorable infants

Just now, hollywood said:

OOoh girl. Anna overdid the foundation in the talking head and didn't blend well around her mouth. 

i was just wondering what is wrong with her mouth. I didn't realize it was the foundation not being blended properly 

2 minutes ago, BunnyBee said:

My heart is bleeding for Anna.... WHY TLC WHY show this

Mine too. When the cheating scandal came out she was the one I felt the worst for. 

Just now, Jana814 said:

Mine too. When the cheating scandal came out she was the one I felt the worst for. 

And she is actually excited to see him :my_cry:

Jill mentioned they saw a cougar next door. I thought it meant an older woman looking at Derrick for a second. "Just want to stay safe!!1!!!"

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic

Archived