Jump to content
IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Counting On, Regular Season 1


Recommended Posts

Coconut Flan

First episode At Home and Away

9:00 PM tonight 64 minutes

Jessa and Ben navigate life as a family of three with new baby, Spurgeon. Jill and Derick settle into their home in Central America as Israel starts to hit new milestones. Later, Jessa enlists her sisters to help prepare a fall feast for the whole family.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • nst

    39

  • BunnyBee

    20

  • DuggarWatch

    17

  • OrchidBlossom

    15

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's move on from discussing the body of a ten year old child, please.  It's indeed squicky and beneath us as an ongoing topic of conversation.  

This is what I find so disingenuous and infuriating. All attempts on TLC's part to make it seem like they sort of cared about the molestations was just for show. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, bu

Yeah, they did that to Joy right around the time when Jill and Jessa started courting. They had to move someone new up to fill the empty J'Slave spot. And now they have to start moving a few more girl

Posted Images

Coconut Flan

TLC is repeating the three specials before the new episode.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Coconut Flan pinned this topic
season of life
17 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

TLC is repeating the three specials before the new episode.

That must be a SPECIAL treat indeed. :smiley-signs131: 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2manyKidzzz

Checked in on the repeat of the specials just now. It just amazes me when Derrick says its dangerous but somebody has to go. Really?? Cathy holding Izzy's hand when they are praying. Really. the Catholics are fine as any religion can be. 

And again, John David talking about how he has so many siblings looking up to him is so true, now, isn't it!!! But good he plans to be a good example for the littles, howlers and such. Because with the crazed religion and scandals of Joshley, it is good that someone is looking out for the younger ones. Because they are innocent. 

  • Upvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kelsey

TLC is not live-streaming this shit show, are they? I don't have cable so I guess I'll have to wait it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme a Free RV
1 hour ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

And again, John David talking about how he has so many siblings looking up to him is so true, now, isn't it!!! 

Why, of course it's true.  The girls look up to him with a grimace as they stoop down, pick up his dirty laundry, and throw it in the washer.

  • Upvote 23
Link to post
Share on other sites
2manyKidzzz
Just now, Gimme a Free RV said:

Why, of course it's true.  The girls look up to him with a grimace as they stoop down, pick up his dirty laundry, and throw it in the washer.

Ha Ha Ha.....maybe not any more after the show on GMA!!!! But at least he is aware of his younger siblings and feels a sense of responsibility towards them. It is good for their sake. Since their parents are busy.............

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
quiverofdoubt
1 hour ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Checked in on the repeat of the specials just now. It just amazes me when Derrick says its dangerous but somebody has to go. Really?? Cathy holding Izzy's hand when they are praying. Really. the Catholics are fine as any religion can be. 

And again, John David talking about how he has so many siblings looking up to him is so true, now, isn't it!!! But good he plans to be a good example for the littles, howlers and such. Because with the crazed religion and scandals of Joshley, it is good that someone is looking out for the younger ones. Because they are innocent. 

um, what? If they were training to be firefighters, police officers, paramedics maybe. But the CA catholics don't need idiotic little boys preaching jesus at them. Many could probably use real help though- like infrastructure. gah. how arrogant of him.

 

i also lack cable, and will have to wait for fj snarking to catch up.

  • Upvote 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
2manyKidzzz
2 minutes ago, quiverofdoubt said:

um, what? If they were training to be firefighters, police officers, paramedics maybe. But the CA catholics don't need idiotic little boys preaching jesus at them. Many could probably use real help though- like infrastructure. gah. how arrogant of him.

 

i also lack cable, and will have to wait for fj snarking to catch up.

You are not making sense to me as you quoted me. If you just want to attack, just know what I am saying. The Dillards are going somewhere dangerous to save people who are okay, just Catholic. I don't know what you are saying. Changing the flavor of the  Christianity of the people in CA is not worth taking your infant to somewhere "dangerous". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzzard

Sweet baby Jesus I cant believe this is happening.  Who is keeping track of the advertisers so I know who to send nasty emails to?  I FF through commercials so I dont get too far behind on the recap.

  • Upvote 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
homeschoolmomma1
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Sweet baby Jesus I cant believe this is happening.  Who is keeping track of the advertisers so I know who to send nasty emails to?  I FF through commercials so I dont get too far behind on the recap.

We love and thank you for the recaps. Have a nice beverage to keep you awake :)

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mela99

Duggars and the Donald taking over the TV. I'm going to vomit until I turn inside out. 

  • Upvote 41
Link to post
Share on other sites
quiverofdoubt
4 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

You are not making sense to me as you quoted me. If you just want to attack, just know what I am saying. The Dillards are going somewhere dangerous to save people who are okay, just Catholic. I don't know what you are saying. Changing the flavor of the  Christianity of the people in CA is not worth taking your infant to somewhere "dangerous". 

I wasn't attacking. I was agreeing. I was attacking his statement- the idea that his "ministry" is something that HAS to be done. Like say, putting out house fires is dangerous work but has to be done.  The catholics (and every other person in central america) don't need to be preached at by derrick. period. I was just trying to say that he is awfully full of himself if he thinks that putting his family in danger is worth it because his work is SO vastly important.

  • Upvote 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
DuggarWatch
7 minutes ago, meda said:

Is it me or is Anna going very heavy on the makeup, bronzer and big hair?

 

It's hard to compete with porn stars. :my_sad:

  • Upvote 33
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ShebrewDefrauder
1 minute ago, meda said:

Is it me or is Anna going very heavy on the makeup, bronzer and big hair?

 

Well, they do say "The higher the hair, the closer to God"..... Or at least the drag queens that I know say that, and they know something about hair!

  • Upvote 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lillybee
3 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Duggars and the Donald taking over the TV. I'm going to vomit until I turn inside out. 

 

 

I will be barfing my brains out.

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ElegantMajesticPearls

A fucking recap of the episode that was just on. Great start....

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
withaj
6 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Duggars and the Donald taking over the TV. I'm going to vomit until I turn inside out. 

At least they just called Ohio for Kasich... not a surprise, but a welcome change of scenery from the Ds.

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Diggingupdirt
Just now, BunnyBee said:

Spurg's fat face is so cute I want to die

I think he's pretty cute! But, I love chubby babies 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • CyborgKin

      CyborgKin

      I was today years old when I realised Harpo is Oprah backwards.
      · 0 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      And now, a follow up to yesterday's status update. 
      Which brings this to mind...
       
      · 1 reply
    • Destiny

      Destiny

      We've hit the point where we have had to start turning shit off to keep the site alive. Apologies for the fuckery. 
      · 3 replies
    • GreyhoundFan

      GreyhoundFan

      I like this artist's work. Her name is Gemma Correll.


      · 0 replies
    • Sky with diamonds

      Sky with diamonds

      Today marks two years since my father passed away...hard to believe 😢. 
      · 2 replies
    • K'Z'K

      K'Z'K

      I got a webcam. Plugged it in. Did some tests. I managed to have it on and pointing at me for several seconds before the panic started. I look like shit on camera, but I'm guessing that everyone without professional makeup and lighting does, plus it's a basic low-def camera, so even the pros wouldn't look great. My living room has nothing embarrassing in the background, though if I angle it just right my zombie aardvark painting* is visible.
      Next step: Zoom meeting with my housemate (who is well aware of my issues and really good at just letting me deal with it my way). But not today. I've done more than enough for today. Back into the box the blasted thing goes.
       
      *Zombie aardvark painting: https://www.deviantart.com/thedarkcloak/art/Zombie-Aardvark-413059923   I sent the high-resolution file to a print shop and had it printed on canvas, then got it framed. It looks amazing. I paid far too little for it, so if I ever find myself flush with cash, I'll give the artist a very belated tip.
      · 1 reply
    • Destiny

      Destiny

      Leverage: Redemption has a trailer and release date, and really, this is everything for me right now. I'M SMILING SO BIG!!!!!!!!!
      · 0 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      It's that time of year again! (Hint:      )
      Or, the Sandra Boynton version.
      It's nice to keep up the little celebrations. 
      · 2 replies
    • klein_roeschen

      klein_roeschen

      Got my first dose of the Biontech Pfizer vaccine today, yeah
      · 1 reply
    • Audrey2

      Audrey2

      Another piece of my childhood, Bobby Unser, passed away. His younger brother, Big Al, and nephew, Little Al are still around. They are part of a well-known IndyCar racing family.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.