IGNORED

Anna T is "busy"

sea_gale

ccostello.blogspot.com/2011/09/going-on-break.html

My first thought was that she's had to take another job. Is it mean of me to snrk at that possibility?

Guest Anonymous

Dunno, she has had longish breaks before without any announcements.

I too thought she might be having to go out to work, though, just because she has been posting all sorts of posts/comments about how staying at home is the perfect job, and that men are intended to be the breadwinners. She did that last time her DH was made redundant.

So being passive aggressive, if she is forced to work outside the home for a minute, is being a helpmeet in Anna's mind? I have low energy too, but I work full time and keep a 3000 sq ft home clean, cook every night, etc. I do it without making my husband feel like a failure. What a bitch.

It almost sounds like they are moving or something or maybe have a big project coming up. Her husband makes a modest income, and there's no indication that they have enough money to pay for a larger house. I guess it's possible she is working but if she's gone for a few weeks, it's probably not a job. With all her rantings about the horrors of working motherhood, I'm starting to think the family is undergoing some rough spots and she is feeling the need to bring in extra income. At least, she appears more sympathetic to the idea that single parents may *need* to work......

Archived