IGNORED

Paroled from Jesus jail: Josh comes home - part 14

Boogalou

52 minutes ago, RootBeerFloat said:

She's never met Jesus either. They believe all the fairytales Jim Boob and Michelle tell them.

burn.

(nice one)

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Swamptribe said:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2885523/anna-duggar-treating-josh-like-hero-returning-from-war-losing-weight-for-him/

Has this one already been posted?  "Hero returning from war???"  She has got to be f**king kidding.  I have this sudden urge to slap the crap out of her.

I found a worse one. We have all seen it coming, but this soon?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/16/josh-duggar-returns-to-tv-after-scandals-rehab/

Actually I think it is good if he starts right away with it for one reason: I do not believe the leghumpers will listen to him/believe him so soon

http://www.inquisitr.com/2885523/anna-duggar-treating-josh-like-hero-returning-from-war-losing-weight-for-him/

Has this one already been posted?  "Hero returning from war???"  She has got to be f**king kidding.  I have this sudden urge to slap the crap out of her.

What a poor, delusional soul!

I feel sorry for her kids first and foremost. 

EDIT: every time I read "paroled from Jesus jail" I almost spit my tea out laughing. Awesome thread title! 

Anna has to break down in the long run. It is unbearable what she is asking from herselve (or believes that god is asking from her), this has to end in a breakdown or even worse. I feel really sorry for her. Just unbearable.

so the enemy were other females that shot him with lust bullets? now he has a god bullet proof vest and it is all shiny after his stint in a POW camp.

On 3/14/2016 at 7:45 AM, 2manyKidzzz said:

I enjoy laundry after it's done. 

Years ago, I found a cartoon in The New Yorker that is still living on my fridge. There are 3 panels, each labeled individually: washer; dryer; folder. The caption reads, "In Your Dreams."

Still cracks me up.

2 hours ago, vienna said:

I found a worse one. We have all seen it coming, but this soon?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/16/josh-duggar-returns-to-tv-after-scandals-rehab/

Actually I think it is good if he starts right away with it for one reason: I do not believe the leghumpers will listen to him/believe him so soon

If this is true, going on a public speaking tour is a perfect time to cheat on your wife.  My guess is that Anna would try to accompany him but with 4 kids it likely won't last very long. 

On 3/15/2016 at 3:02 PM, ClaraOswin said:

Crap! I didn't even think of that. I completely forgot Derick may have been somewhat normal before. Though...I have to wonder just HOW normal he could have been if he sought out JB as a prayer partner.

I wonder too.  It's one thing to get a burst of religiosity, but another to become a disciple of Jim Bob.  And if Derick needed funding for his trip to Nepal then why didn't he just work for awhile?  He had a degree.

10 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I wonder too.  It's one thing to get a burst of religiosity, but another to become a disciple of Jim Bob.  And if Derick needed funding for his trip to Nepal then why didn't he just work for awhile?  He had a degree.

Derick may have been in a bad place due to the death of his dad. He may have thought the Duggars were enticing because of all the family members and surely he was attracted to Jill. I think Derick is a naive type of person and he may have gotten arrogant after spending so much time with the Duggars, believing he's better than others.

what i found amusing is that Jill says Derick preaches 2 days a week 

so what does he do the other five days? 

:D 

i just realized that i put this in the wrong folder - carry on 

On March 15, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Swamptribe said:

The anonymous source said Anna views Josh that way - but Anna herself hasn't said anything like that. It's possible to true, but I'm not going to judge her based off the words of an anonymous person who may or may not know Anna personally.

Tell you what though, if Anna DID say that they are due to lose any followers that might be military.  Ex Army wife here who dealt with a long Iraq deployment.  Josh being at a BS Jesus camp because he screwed up is NOTHING like preparing for the homecoming of a spouse who has been literally risking their life for the previous year.  She knew where he was.  She knew how to contact him in the event of a real emergency and that he would probably call her as soon as he was able. She got to visit him there. She had a place at the TTH,  knowing her and the kids were taken care of.  There was no nagging fear that 2 men in uniform could show up at the front door.  Oh I hope she didn't say it because then I'd be harassing the advertisers just as bad as when the scandals broke. Ooooo makes my blood boil!

BIG SHOCK if Josh goes on a speaking tour.  He is not qualified to do anything else but be a traveling freak show.  Of course he's going to book appearances.

I'd bet real $$ that some publishing house has paid him a  handsome advance for a book. That's probably what he's been doing for the last 6 months. On an old Brother typewriter.:my_biggrin:

I think the only computer Joshley will get anytime soon is one without an internet access. The wlan password will be the most treasured secret in the Duggar household. How long until Joshley will try to convince his neighbors to let him secretly log into their wlan? :2wankers:

7 minutes ago, Sundaymorning said:

I think the only computer Joshley will get anytime soon is one without an internet access. The wlan password will be the most treasured secret in the Duggar household. How long until Joshley will try to convince his neighbors to let him secretly log into their wlan? :2wankers:

I'm thinking an Atari, TRS 80 or Commodore 64.

11 minutes ago, Sundaymorning said:

He may develop a sudden interest in visiting the library often.

10 minutes ago, DuggarWatch said:

If they even let him out of the house alone. I don't think that Joshley will be allowed more than a few meters away from the house without supervision anytime soon. Because if they let him go out alone, there are a lot of other places which he could visit instead of the library. Are there any strip clubs which are open during the day?

46 minutes ago, DuggarWatch said:

I'm not sure Josh would be allowed to go to a library. Libraries are a treasure trove of uncensored books, several of which wouldn't be allowed in the Duggar home. Libraries also offer much freer access to the Internet, and would permit Josh to view websites not sanctioned by Jana or Anna.

What the fuck. On GMA they explicitly said Josh wasn't gonna be back on Counting On. They made it a point to mention it and clarify. Now I knew TLC would do something shady like renaming the show so that technically Josh wouldn't be on the show called Counting On. But seriously. If he comes back on the show when they said he WOULDN'T I'm gonna be so fucking mad.

7 hours ago, Sundaymorning said:

If they even let him out of the house alone. I don't think that Joshley will be allowed more than a few meters away from the house without supervision anytime soon. Because if they let him go out alone, there are a lot of other places which he could visit instead of the library. Are there any strip clubs which are open during the day?

I know nothing about strip clubs, but I know of a whore house (or what they like to call it, gentelmen's club) here that opens at 10 am or 12 am.

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:30 PM, vienna said:

Anna has to break down in the long run. It is unbearable what she is asking from herself (or believes that god is asking from her), this has to end in a breakdown or even worse. I feel really sorry for her. Just unbearable.

I wonder if she's ever actually properly lost her shit at Josh or whether she keeps sweet in private too. If nothing else she must be a really good actor, all those adoring looks when we all know he's a douche.

I'd love to think that just once, when it started to come out she turned to him and just yelled "Are you F**KING kidding me!"

Since Josh was shipped away to Jesus-rehab immediately, I fear she was robbed of any first confrontation with him. But I do believe that adequate/normal feelings came through at the beginning of it all. She went to her parents where her brother gave her a piece of his mind, some Duggar showed her to behave godly by posting the horrible "be always available women or suffer the consequences of a cheating husband" post and Anna admitted that she felt different by stating "if I would have done what I felt like I would have turned a mess into a disaster" (or similar). Josh cheating is just too big to oppress every normal feeling instantly. It took her a while but now she is back on track.

And Mary is of course a great help. Since the poor women was married to a non-believer (!!!!). Similar as to Anna, some Christians believe, that divorce is allowed in this case. But also Mary vowed to god first…

• Criscat locked this topic

Archived