IGNORED

Paroled from Jesus jail: Josh comes home - part 14

Boogalou

23 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Hey there, FJ --

Just saw an ad on ABC that ... the Duggar girls will be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning (Monday, 3/14) to discuss life and such.

Who's willing to watch & report???

:anyone:

I will be DVRing Good Morning America. 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

The one question I have: how long until the conservative of the week (Mike Fuckabee, Santorum, Cruz, et al) are willing to be seen in public again and have pictures taken with young Joshley Madison?

Not gonna happen.  Josh's days of paid campaigning for politicians are over, and that is because he sexually molested his sisters and at least one other minor girl, not because of the Ashley Madison scandal.  Someday his daughters are going to find out about all of that and they may not want to be photographed with Josh either.

Thank you both SO much -- @Jana814 and @Bad Wolf.  I look forward to your recaps/reports.....

For what it's worth ...

I have a new computer and I despise the keyboard. (It's probably going to be returned because it's so awful.)
Anyway, somehow it moved me over to the Duggar Cooking and Gardening board.

Oh. My. Gawd.  What kinds of crazy foods you all enjoy!:ENVOUTER:  I'm now off my feed for at least a week.  *vomit*

10 hours ago, Hera said:

I would think the other woman would have insisted on it. And, why wouldn't he agree? it's not like his religious upbringing or morals were calling the shots.

I bet you anything that Josh did not give a single fuck and just had sex without even talking about it.

His partners on the other hand, may have been using birth control.

13 hours ago, NeverQuivered said:

I think that's a lesson most girls learn in their twenties, but hopefully we aren't married to him, let alone spawned four times, so we can make a clean getaway. 

I think my cousin and I learned that growing up, we were raised to be strong women who dont take squat. 

Didn't Danica say he didn't use a condom? I know that was never proved, so again we'll never know.

8 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

This popped up on my Facebook News Feed. Felt it was appropriate (and hysterical enough) to share:

http://www.starwipe.com/article/josh-duggar-leaves-sex-rehab-return-environment-ma-2228

(Please note, this is a satirical website)

The snark is strong. :pb_lol:

Amazing how they can be snarky and satirical without actually embellishing the facts at all :P

I forgot they were going on GMA this morning. I just turned it on but I missed the 1st hour so we shall see if I missed their interview.

Perks on working midnight's I can now watch morning TV shows. I will fill you in if I catch the interview

GMA interview re-cap

Jill not present

The family is in their home in Arkansas.

talked about Josh gate 1.0 and 2.0 for about 3 seconds 

They are imperfect....blah blah blah Josh will not be in the new TV show only Wife Anna

Interviewer (Paula): John David do you do your own laundry or does your mom still do it 

John David:

Tells interviewer that He sometime does his own but he lets the girls do his laundry because they love to do it.

Paula asked who loved to laundry and no one raised their hand. 

J.D. 

The devil tried to bring their family down. God used this to draw the family together. They have forgiven and Moving on looking toward the future

Paula: How can viewers be assured that this isn't about fame money that you have really taken the time to heal

Jessa:

walking thru........we didn't want cameras around....we talked as siblings and .if we can encourage one person that is struggling right now that needs to be our goal....lot of healing as a family...ready to move forward and share our lives.

Joked about double wedding of the twins. Moving on with our lives and wanted to share that with their fans

Josh left rehab and is trying to rebuild his relationship with them as well as their trust. 8 episodes scheduled of counting on 

George and Robin kinda playing devils advocate

Blames the family for sweeping this under the rug and they weren't being truthful. wondering if people will come back and watch after the scandals.

Duggars said they never claimed they were perfect we are imperfect like everyone else out there and if they can help someone else. Then Robin gave them grief for going on TV when they knew the molestation went on in their home.

*thank you @Buzzard for doing the real recaps of the episodes I could barely get thru a 10 min interview*

Oh F**k you, JD. Do your own damn laundry.

Show me a normal homo sapien who ENJOYS doing laundry.

Laundry is my favorite household chore.  But, I'm not normal.    :BLAZER:

Didn't watch and don't have a TV but good for Robin, giving them grief about being on TV and trying to hide the molestation!

Thank you for the recap, @Diggingupdirt.  :clap:

3 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Laundry is my favorite household chore.  But, I'm not normal.    :BLAZER:

Didn't watch and don't have a TV but good for Robin, giving them grief about being on TV and trying to hide the molestation!

Thank you for the recap, @Diggingupdirt.  :clap:

You may think differently if it were your brother's :)  It still bugged me that he said they enjoyed doing laundry with such a straight face.  It's crystal clear they still have absolutely no idea that the girls are separate human beings.

Robin kind of hesitantly gave grief, it seemed everyone wanted to but no one was willing to join in.  Everyone in the media still seems scared to really be honest about their wackiness.

I'm still laughing over the "who likes to do laundry" question- and no one raises hands.  I so love this interviewer for calling jd out on that. No dude. NO. No one enjoys doing your dirty skivvy's. You're just misogynistic and were trained to think that women love cleaning up after you. No, they don't. They have to. And they have to with a fake, 3 tooth, smile.

11 hours ago, TheSilverTongue said:

I bet you anything that Josh did not give a single fuck and just had sex without even talking about it.

His partners on the other hand, may have been using birth control.

I bet what Josh knows about contraception could fit on a business card.   I hope anyone he's been with was smart enough to insist on a condom, or at the very least be on some form of bc for themselves.

4 minutes ago, anotherone said:

You may think differently if it were your brother's :) 

Part of the "joy" of doing laundry is making something clean and fresh out of awful, sweaty, athletic wear.

Worst laundry I do is my dogs'.  I put up with vomit smells and enough loose hair to carpet a large house.  Luckily, these days I only do my own laundry and that of my dogs.  No more doing the ex's brown tinted undies.:my_sick:

Laundry is also my favorite chore and I took it on as the primary launderer for my family from a young age. But I still don't love doing laundry. I just like to take care of clothing and rub my face in clean, warm clothes when they come out of the dryer. And I like the built in chill time. Doesn't mean it would be a favor to me if my greasy brother left his skid marked under things for me to clean. JD, you only look good when you don't speak.

41 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Saw the interview on GMA. Happy about what Robin and George had to say. 

One of the things I really liked about the interview is that, when it begins, it shows Ben mouthing off for a full 30 seconds.  Fortunately, GMA kept the sound on mute so we don't have to listen to Ben.

The other thing I liked is that John David equated Josh to the Devil, i.e., what happened was just "the Devil took his best shot."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/devil-best-shot-john-david-duggar-scandal-family/story?id=37622747

JD, you only look good when you don't speak.

Wow! That's saying something considering our snark on his physical appearance.

I don't mind doing laundry. I don't know if I'd say I enjoy it though. And I have never and would never do my brother's laundry. Blech.

For all those who enjoy doing laundry: We have an opening for laundry fairy at my place. Just saying. It's there.  It pays very little.

1. I don't think JD compared Josh to the Devil. I think it was more of the same that Josh said about Satan's fortress. It totally suggests lack of responsibility.

2. We always knew JD was an idiot but now we know he is also a smug, sexist asshole. Good job JD.

3. It disgusts me that they are pushing the story that Josh won't be part of the series. Just because we won't see him doesn't mean he won't be part of it. First of all, Anna's entire storyline revolves around Josh so we know he is going to be an unseen supporting character. Secondly, anyone who knows anything about the Duggar beliefs know that Anna's appearance on the show is enabled by Josh and financially benefits Josh. Oh, we won't see him but he still gets paid. Lastly, if this show continues forever, as the Duggars hope it does, they can't keep Josh hidden forever. What happens when Anna gets pregnant with M5? Are they going to act like she is a single mother announcing the jender alone? No. Josh will be there, greasy and sleazy as ever.

• Criscat locked this topic

Archived