IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 3

Boogalou

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen them.  There is nothing special about them.  And it's probably just me being out of touch with fashion, but I don't like her shoes with that dress.  

The white booties with the dress are hideous.  (Then again, my unpopular opinion is that ankle boots should stay in the 80s with shoulder pads and leg warmers).  

If Jinger wants to seriously pursue her photography, they need to send her to work with that photographer that the Bates use.  Everything I've seen from her is amazing.

I don't mind the booties. I think they're cute. The pictures are no better and no worse than any other amateur "photographer" with a decent camera. She may have some untapped talent but it's not like she can study and hone that skill. She's too busy buying and selling cars for the car lot [emoji849]

The shoes would look good with another outfit, probably, but not with this dress.

I think all the pictures are rather nice; her kids are so cute! Not a fan of the booties but the pictures and outfits are far superior to any in the photo shoots the married Duggar kids have had.

The kids are really cute!

The picture of the boys, the face the one on the far left is making made the picture feel off balance. I don't even really know how to communicate what I mean. His silly face is distracting in a bad way. Jinger chose a weird shot. Maybe it Would have been better with a smile or a stuck out tounge, anything but the strange expression in this shot. Other than that I like the personality in the picture and the outfits are tops!

Egirl is her mama's twin! And are those pants she has on in the aisle picture? Or is that a different baby?

Also,  there isn't much I like about the outfit Sierra chose for herself. 

Jinger should really try taking free portraits of some families who can't afford family photos in town. I'm sure it would be great practice for her and very meaningful for those she photographed. That would make a precious ministry in this season of life while she trusts in the Lord to send more bronzer.

I really like the pictures. Sure, they're not professional quality by any means, but then Jinger has never been allowed so much as a freaking online photography class. So keeping that in mind I have to say, nice job, Jinger.

Also, I agree that the white ankle boots look hideous with the dress. And I LOVE ankle boots.

8 hours ago, season of life said:

How do these fundies keep reproducing cute babies?! 

Nearly all babies are cute.

Sierra's kids are so adorable.  I agree that in the picture of the boys, the boy in the pink shirt is throwing the picture off somehow.  But other than that, I think the pics look nice.  Sierra's captions are a little over-the-top though.  Like it's not really that big of a coincidence that you are taking a pic in the same chapel that your mom got married in.  Also, who calls their husband Mr. Lastname?

maybe Sierra is a fan of Fast times of Rigdemont high or pretty in pink 

I hate the shoes 

I can't get over she was born in 1989 - i was still in high school lol 

29 minutes ago, nst said:

I can't get over she was born in 1989 - i was still in high school lol 

At least she's never tried to trademark the year.  Looking at you Taylor Swift.

4 hours ago, Ungodly Grandma said:

Nearly all babies are cute.

For me, it's the opposite. I think most are homely looking until around the 4-6 month mark. Then they get cuter.

10 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

For me, it's the opposite. I think most are homely looking until around the 4-6 month mark. Then they get cuter.

Once they start smiling I find them adorable, but by 4 to 6 months, they are SEVERELY engaging.

2 hours ago, RabbitKM said:

Sierra's kids are so adorable.  I agree that in the picture of the boys, the boy in the pink shirt is throwing the picture off somehow.  But other than that, I think the pics look nice.  Sierra's captions are a little over-the-top though.  Like it's not really that big of a coincidence that you are taking a pic in the same chapel that your mom got married in.  Also, who calls their husband Mr. Lastname?

Corabeth Godsey on the Waltons.

I cannot lie. Most of the time I find newborns to be wrinkled and alien-looking. It's only when they start getting chunky that I find them adorable. I only thought Meredith and Spurgeon were cute when they got bigger.

And I think Mr. Dominguez is just a cutesy nickname for Mark. I know some women like to refer to their husbands as "Mr." or "my Mr." Although they don't do it all of the time like Sierra!

I noticed a lot of people in blogs and on forums and social media use cutesy names for their husbands. I always just call mine my his first name.

@ClaraOswin, I noticed that too. So many nicknames! The Marlboro Man. Mr. Dominguez. Mr. Handsome (this is the nickname Ellie, one of the two managers of the Duggar Family Blog, gave her husband in her own blog).

I wonder if Sierra realizes how much of a groupie she comes off as on this show?

Will this photoshoot become a plot line in a future episode? I know Jinger has taken photos of Sierra's family before, based off her FB.

I really, really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here but I can't stand it when people put gel in their little kids' hair. Ugh!

Sierra's kids look like Pee Wee Herman to me, but even Pee Wee didn't gel his hair to stand straight up. :( Maybe I'm thinking of Ed Grimley (the Martin Short character on SCTV).

I went through a punk rock phase in my late teens. I had fuchsia pink hair.   My future husband had a mowhawk for a while but those days are over...  throw the hair gel away! :)

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived