IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 3

Boogalou

On 6/10/2016 at 10:50 AM, princessmahina said:

So in love that people couldn't deny the presence of God? I'm a Christian myself, but that seems...odd. 

Also, looking at the picture titled "squish squad," I totally bet Sierra has plans to link Edyn with Spurgeon in the future. 

Yeah I mean I was a diehard atheist and then I looked at that photo and I was like oh man that right there is proof of god obviously wow nothing else convinced me but damn you got me.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that friend Sierra keeps talking about on her blog, Kristen Young, her husband looks like he could be a Duggar. 

14 hours ago, Alicja said:

does she watch Game of Thrones?

Khai.. Khal Drogo... Khai Drogo

Did Sierra plan Joffrey's wedding?

9 minutes ago, HeadshipRegent said:

I think I just peed my pants!!! You made my monday!

48 minutes ago, HeadshipRegent said:

No, because the only poison in the cake would have been Sierra's hair.  :my_sick:

1 hour ago, HeadshipRegent said:

I wish I could give you like eleventy upvotes. This made my day, especially after all the shit that happened yesterday.

1 hour ago, HeadshipRegent said:

You win the internet today! Ten internets to you HeadshpRegent! :Zap:

Aren't the fancy handlettered signs in Sierra's garden going to wash out in the first rain?

46 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Aren't the fancy handlettered signs in Sierra's garden going to wash out in the first rain?

she then will just tell us that it was God's will and she can do it again and again 

and to the person who said she is turning weirder with the references - it's so obvious 

she is so close to Michelle now - you can see it 

It could just be the never recovered abdomen.  She needs a new wardrobe for sure.

On June 3, 2016 at 11:17 AM, TheDuggarnaut said:

I'm surprised she finds time to conceive, let alone parent, with all the party planning and hanging out with the Duggars.

But, but, but....doesn't it just take 10 minutes and some lube?  :boom:

16 minutes ago, Rubaiyat said:

But, but, but....doesn't it just take 10 minutes and some lube?  :boom:

I think I recall Zsu telling readers/listeners (it was one of her video Q&As I think) that if your husband really wants it and you're not all that interested, you should just lie back and let him do it, and anyway it doesn't take that long. 

Maybe she can dip strawberries while they're doing it. 

1 hour ago, princessmahina said:

Maybe she can dip strawberries while they're doing it. 

Hahahahaha! Thanks for that laugh. And I could see her reaching her hand over the side of the bed, dipping away while pretending to pay attention to hubs.

2016... I hope we don't see a baby till 2018 at the very least.

On 6/19/2016 at 4:37 AM, Fundie Bunny said:

Well, baby Edyn is 7 months old. She is due to have other any day now

Baby Dominguez #6 will probably be only a few months older than newlywed Jinger's 1st spawn. Ugh.

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Baby Dominguez #6 will probably be only a few months older than newlywed Jinger's 1st spawn. Ugh.

It depends on how soon Jinger gets married. Sierra could be baking number 7 by the time Jinger has her first. How do these women not end up with a prolapse uterus? Based on her past, Sierra will be pregnant soon, if not already.

I'm sure Jinger will be married before the end of 2016. As long as TLC is available to film in that time frame.

53 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I'm sure Jinger will be married before the end of 2016. As long as TLC is available to film in that time frame.

They need some way to keep up the key-jangling and attention whoring. Of course they'll sell Jinger off as a brood mare before the year's out.

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

They need some way to keep up the key-jangling and attention whoring. Of course they'll sell Jinger off as a brood mare before the year's out.

Jinger's courtship was announced today in People

Sierra will shove her way into this one. Oy, #6 or #7 will be able to court Jinger's first child in the future.

7 hours ago, season of life said:

Sierra will shove her way into this one. Oy, #6 or #7 will be able to court Jinger's first child in the future.

This could be Smith/Morton 2.0 if she plays the cards correctly.  Don't her older kids line up in age with Josie and the M kids?

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived