IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 3

Boogalou

On May 26, 2016 at 2:08 PM, patsymae said:

Jill was also quoted as saying something about their next child being a "naturalized citizen of the family," but in the context it seemed like she meant a biological child not an adopted one. So I'm totally confused. But I think they may be also

Someone needs to tell this family about the term "biological" stat!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Does anyone know Sierra's children birthdays? 

Instagram sleuthing/procrastinating tells me:

Khai July 30th 2010

Daylon September 6th 2011

Asher January 21st 2013

Ellyn September 2nd 2014

Edyn November 12th 2015

Is she pregnant yet? Seem to me she should be making an announcement any time now...

14 minutes ago, Casserole said:

Khai Age 5 - ? ? 2010

Asher January 21st 2013

Ellyn September 2nd 2014

Edyn November 12th 2015

Khai July 30th 2010.

Given the spacing of her other children, she'll be conceiving any time between May and September, so I don't think she'll be announcing just yet, but it should be soon, between August and December maybe ? Of course it could take longer this time, you never know.

I still wonder where she got the name "Daylon." It sounds vaguely technical.

12 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

Or a form of polyester, perhaps. :content:

19 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Does anyone know Sierra's children birthdays? 

Nvm someone already answered

2 hours ago, Casserole said:

Khai July 30th 2010

Asher January 21st 2013

Ellyn September 2nd 2014

Edyn November 12th 2015

Oh you must have looked hard cause I was trying to get that info a couple days ago and after 15 minutes I gave up! Thank you!

Do you happen to know Sierra's bday and Marks?

1 hour ago, princessmahina said:

Ha! You're right--my mind immediately went to Dacron, a synthetic polyester fabric also known as polyethylene terephthalate. 

His name is a shade better, I think, than some of the names we've been seeing lately. It's trendy, but he can probably live with it without undue stress.

Edited to add that I had missed @2manyKidzzz making the polyester connection, too. It's kind of sad that his name immediately brings to mind artificial fabric for some of us--poor kid. I change my earlier opinion that his name is one of the better ones...

Now that i'm bored

Khai ans¡d Daylon: 13 months 1 week apart

Daylon and Asher: 15 months 2 weeks apart

Asher and Ellyn: 19 months 2 weeks apart

Ellyn and Edyn: 14 months 2 weeks apart

Average time betweet births: 15.6875

Average time between pregnancies (asuming 9 months pregnancies) (this might be a bit off): 6.6875 months

Sierra is 25 or 26. Let's assume she keeps this rate for the next 12 years. She will have 14 children by the time she hits 37. At that moment, her fertility may decrese, so let's think about a 20 month gap between children until, let's say, 45. That would give her at least 5 more kids. We get to 19. And if her time between children doesn't increase, we may get to an even bigger and more ridiclous number of kids. 

The things i do to avoid studying zoology :tw_flushed:

I really don't like  Sierra's naming style. The only decent name is Asher. She ruined perfectly nice names like Ellen and Eden by adding those pointless "y's" I wonder if she will do that for every girl she has. 

Eryn, Eryca, Elyssa, Enyd, Emyleigh, Ellyannah....

ugh.

8 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Now that i'm bored

Khai ans¡d Daylon: 13 months 1 week apart

Daylon and Asher: 15 months 2 weeks apart

Asher and Ellyn: 19 months 2 weeks apart

Ellyn and Edyn: 14 months 2 weeks apart

Average time betweet births: 15.6875

Average time between pregnancies (asuming 9 months pregnancies) (this might be a bit off): 6.6875 months

Sierra is 25 or 26. Let's assume she keeps this rate for the next 12 years. She will have 14 children by the time she hits 37. At that moment, her fertility may decrese, so let's think about a 20 month gap between children until, let's say, 45. That would give her at least 5 more kids. We get to 19. And if her time between children doesn't increase, we may get to an even bigger and more ridiclous number of kids. 

The things i do to avoid studying zoology :tw_flushed:

The older she gets the higher likelihood of twins too. 

8 minutes ago, BlessedMajorNeglect said:

The older she gets the higher likelihood of twins too. 

That's true. I hope she doesn't have fraternal twins running in her family. 

2 hours ago, princessmahina said:

Daylon was named after Sierra's grandfather, except his name is Dale. Not DAYLON. Lordy.

And I think that's pretty scary, the fact that Sierra could conceive when her baby is only a couple months old. I hate what these fundie women do to their bodies. 5 kids are enough. 

Oh, please let her have twenty!

Not that I want to see more babies born into this insanity, but because I want to see Michelle Dugger's and Kelly Bates's heads explode!  I'm seeing Sierra and her family on the Today show for the coverage, with live remotes chez Duggar and chez  Bates for their weeping and wailing reactions before their heads explode!:Bang::boom:

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I really don't like  Sierra's naming style. The only decent name is Asher. She ruined perfectly nice names like Ellen and Eden by adding those pointless "y's" I wonder if she will do that for every girl she has. 

Eryn, Eryca, Elyssa, Enyd, Emyleigh, Ellyannah....

ugh.

a friend's daughter's friend is named Dayesi...i just :pb_rollseyes: every time i see it

2 hours ago, habert said:

Oh you must have looked hard cause I was trying to get that info a couple days ago and after 15 minutes I gave up! Thank you!

I posted Sierra's birthday in one of these threads before, but I can't find it now. IIRC it's September 25, 1989 (I'm sure about the month and year, just not about the day). I don't know Mark's birthday, but he's about six years older. I'm sure someone can find it out via Intagram/FB sleuthing.

I'm surprised she finds time to conceive, let alone parent, with all the party planning and hanging out with the Duggars.

4 hours ago, JillyO said:

I posted Sierra's birthday in one of these threads before, but I can't find it now. IIRC it's September 25, 1989 (I'm sure about the month and year, just not about the day). I don't know Mark's birthday, but he's about six years older. I'm sure someone can find it out via Intagram/FB sleuthing.

I think it's the 10th of September but I'm not 100% sure either.

7 hours ago, habert said:

It was a small challenge lol I found the most recent "Happy 5th/4th/etc. birthday!" posts and subtracted years lol I can't find Sierra or Mark's listed anywhere or even a birthday post I can do math on, sorry!

On 6/4/2016 at 4:51 AM, JillyO said:

I nearly lost my guts here - she's so young!!!

WHY is she having all these kids!!! Oh my freaking gosh! Well I know why... 

Late night boredom, here's what I got:

Sierra - born September 10, 1989

Mark - born June 1981 (maybe we see a bday message soon?)

Citing sources with screen shots below, but it's not like it's that important.

image.png

image.png

On 6/3/2016 at 0:16 PM, Audrey2 said:

Not that I want to see more babies born into this insanity, but because I want to see Michelle Dugger's and Kelly Bates's heads explode!  I'm seeing Sierra and her family on the Today show for the coverage, with live remotes chez Duggar and chez  Bates for their weeping and wailing reactions before their heads explode!:Bang::boom:

It would be just like Kid Farm then.  XD

I think Kelly would be more fine than Michelle, she seems 'lost' when not pregnant. 

So in love that people couldn't deny the presence of God? I'm a Christian myself, but that seems...odd. 

Also, looking at the picture titled "squish squad," I totally bet Sierra has plans to link Edyn with Spurgeon in the future. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived