IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 3

Boogalou

My daughter got engaged on Mother's day.  We will be having a budget wedding, for sure!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been married to Mr. Maple for 11 days.  We had around 110 guests at our wedding, which was plenty.  I really don't know how these folks handle upwards of 800 at every event!  I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day.  It was everything we wanted and then some.  Had we not saved some and had help from our families, however, it would have been scaled back dramatically.  

1 hour ago, maple802 said:

I've been married to Mr. Maple for 11 days.  We had around 110 guests at our wedding, which was plenty.  I really don't know how these folks handle upwards of 800 at every event!  I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day.  It was everything we wanted and then some.  Had we not saved some and had help from our families, however, it would have been scaled back dramatically.  

Congratulations! I'm glad you had the day you wanted :)

3 hours ago, Elvis Presby said:

My daughter got engaged on Mother's day.  We will be having a budget wedding, for sure!

Aww congratulations!  What a lovely mother's day present.

22 hours ago, maple802 said:

Truth. I'm getting married next week with 65 guests, and I am stressed out enough as it is. I would lose my mind if I had 800 guests. But I guess things are different if you don't actually give a damn about the people attending your wedding.

50 minutes ago, maple802 said:

@JillyO Best wishes and best of luck on your big day! 

Thank you! :) Trying deep breathing exercises right now, LOL!

Joy looks a little uncomfortable in that pic. I don't know how to make silly faces either. So when people take group photos and say, "Do something silly!" I end up lookin' a fool.

2 minutes ago, season of life said:

Joy looks a little uncomfortable in that pic. I don't know how to make silly faces either. So when people take group photos and say, "Do something silly!" I end up lookin' a fool.

fundies seem to love "lets make a silly face" photos.

So where are the 6+ children who belong to Sierra and her squad in this photo? Is Ben taking care of them all? Are they back in the kitchen making tacos?

3 hours ago, nst said:

what are they really trying to prove - seriously ?

"We're normal and fun!!" "Cute and quirky!" "We are just like you!" etc. etc. :pantsonfire:

Just now, CorruptionInc. said:

"We're normal and fun!!" "Cute and quirky!" "We are just like you!" etc. etc. :pantsonfire:

but can they balance a chequebook ?

Just now, nst said:

but can they balance a chequebook ?

Good question. Considering some of them are probably not allowed to touch the monies, who knows?

3 hours ago, nst said:

what are they really trying to prove - seriously ?

That she's the fundie version of Taylor Swift.  Hanging out with famous people and all.

Hey Sierra-- stop trying to make squad goals happen.  Its not going to happen.

There's another pic from that day on the girl she tagged's Instagram - Kristen Young.

I didn't even recognise Jessa in the first picture Sierra took, I had to compare outfits to check it was her! She looks so different with her hair up.

LOL Sierra's crazy eyes strike again!

16 hours ago, season of life said:

Don't worry, they all do!

20 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I LOVE Jana's outfit. Shorter skirt and some wedges and i'm ready for anything

Jana has surprisingly good taste for a Duggar. I've seen her wear a lot of things I would consider purchasing. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but if they had come out with a modest clothing line a few years ago, I might have contemplated buying a piece or two. *shameface*

I see some good outfits by the girls, but a lot of the times they ruin it by pairing unnecessary shirts under tops and by adding that stupid modesty panel to reasonable-looking skirts.

19 hours ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

There's another pic from that day on the girl she tagged's Instagram - Kristen Young.

I didn't even recognise Jessa in the first picture Sierra took, I had to compare outfits to check it was her! She looks so different with her hair up.

has Jessa inherited the Duggar receding hairline gene!?!? With her hair down you never really see the hairline. I actually like her hair up, though. 

19 hours ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

That girl's IG is the definition of the "white girl goes to africa" meme

14 minutes ago, Casserole said:

has Jessa inherited the Duggar receding hairline gene!?!? With her hair down you never really see the hairline. I actually like her hair up, though. 

I kind of hate to admit it, but I had that same thought. Didn't want to say anything in case it was due to postpartum shifts in hormones or something. Also because I would be really insecure if I experienced something like that. But yeah, never noticed it when her hair was down. Girl can pull off the high pony though. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived