IGNORED

Priss and Pecan: Texas Gleanin' - Part 2

Boogalou

I have severe rbf. When I consciously try to smile I look deranged. I've only ever had a person or two tell me to smile. I'm sure they regretted it.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

This reminds me of one time that I'd been perusing things in a local Job Lots store (it's a discount item store, for those that may not know). I remember feeling sad/depressed that day, & my facial expression wasn't exactly happy. Another customer commented to me about my lack of a smile, so I gave him what I call shark's grin (all teeth, no further expression). He left me alone after that. ;) 

:laughing-rolling: I'll have to remember that one for the next time a family member tells me to smile! :my_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm sure they loved being told how they were just like the Mongolians - they both worship the wrong the religion!

Because people who have to continually fight to preserve their culture just love hearing how that culture is just like another one. :pb_rollseyes:

2 hours ago, daisyd681 said:

Because people who have to continually fight to preserve their culture just love hearing how that culture is just like another one. :pb_rollseyes:

Well, since the bible is literal, I guess they mean that literally too - so, the fact that both cultures are, and almost always have been, threatened gives them something in common.

Stupid white Americans/missionaries/asshats.

8 hours ago, Loveday said:

"Navaho."  #SOTDRTatitsfinest

:my_dodgy:

The good news that even one of their leghumpers corrected him. LMAO

eta: It looks like more people piled on! When I saw it last night, just the first correction had been posted. :tw_grin:

They have corrected the spelling on their Instagram, but the comments are still there. I don't know anything about Instagram - can you delete comments people leave on your page?

11 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

They have corrected the spelling on their Instagram, but the comments are still there. I don't know anything about Instagram - can you delete comments people leave on your page?

You can. They don't seem to be quite the purgers some of the others are, though.

Bet Davey did a PowerPoint presentation with Navajo spelled wrong throughout.  The audience probably decided that he was extra "special".

Priscilla looks stoned here! I'm imagining herself and Ben Seewald having a couple of spliffs together, talking slowly and inarticulately about the beauty of god's creation. :chillpill:

I've seriously been staring at this picture wondering why there was two priscilla's and if one was not her wich one of her sisters it was. Damn, it's worse than the van houtens

6 minutes ago, Exjw2015deed said:

Priscilla and David's sister Sarah look like twins. I'm a little creeped out by it.

image.png#freedavia

The kids are cute, but they almost always have a startled/not happy expression on their faces. I realize that they're young, of course, and may be a wee bit stoic, but I can't help but wonder if maybe they're just not fans of the camera.

ps:  #freedavia

David and Priscilla make snarking too easy.

image.pngI'm picturing Pecan thief, A MARATHON RUNNER, in great shape, running past a group of small children and normal parents, just to get free pizza, while holding a probably horrified Paul who has no idea what is going on.  If I were a parent there id be so annoyed and pissed. He's like Adam sander in billy Madison winning the spelling bee. He's the Tracy flick of fundie land. Obnoxious always having to be number one. 

52 minutes ago, Exjw2015deed said:

Priscilla and David's sister Sarah look like twins. I'm a little creeped out by it.

image.png#freedavia

Everytime I see a family pic all I can think of is "flowers in the attic." Dollangangers anyone?

It's like a reverse Children of the Corn with a legion of creepy, sunken-eyed blonde adults terrifying some unsuspecting kids.

On 7/13/2016 at 0:05 AM, MsSaylor said:

Why did any Navajo people sit down with these freaks in the first place? What was this event?

I don't know what the event was, but I'm sure there are some Protestant fundies among the Navajo like there are among all sorts of people. Exactly why any non-white person would be attracted to ATI is a mystery to me, because Gothard basically teaches that the highest thing one can aspire to be is to be white and "respectable" and not fitting into the narrow mold of white Protestant fundamentalism makes one's culture wrong and "ungodly."

3 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

image.png#freedavia

Why is Davey snuggled up to his sister vs. his wife?

Priscilla, David, and Sarah look like siblings.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived