IGNORED

Rupaul's Drag Race

StarrieEyedKat

I love Chad Michaels (but doubt she's going to win), and I can't wait for the Snatch Game. Who do you all think is going to take the prize?

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a thread a while back about Season 4 of RuPaul's Drag Race but no thread for All Stars. So, I decided to make one.

What do you guys think of the whole team format? Personally, I think it has the potential to screw some of the Queens over. And I'm

very disappointed in Pandora for not pulling through with me. You're one of my favourite queens, girl; pull your shit together!

Anyway, who do you think is going to win? I'm thinking either teams Rujubee or Shad winning.

Hate the teams! It was a way to help clear out some strong competition quickly. I agree on Pandora, such an awesome Queen who just checked out. I still think her Carol Channing is one of my favorite things ever on the show.

I sort of wonder if Chad will get the win, or Jujbee to make up for many fans feeling they should have won their seasons, especially Chad.

• 2 years later...

The new cast has been announced! :dance:

logotv.com/video/misc/1103166/rupauls-drag-race-season-7-meet-the-queens-ginger-minj.jhtml#id=1731978

Nice set of queens. O-town is representing with Ginger Minj. The cast seems a little short on PR queens; one isn't enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Me when it comes on demand! I'm usually a week behind.

My girlfriend and I just saw the first episode. I honestly don't care for any of the Queens, at least yet. They all look similar to each other or to past Queens. Nobody was a standout to me. And I'm sorry, but "Kandy Ho" is a terrible name.

But I loved Alaska Wintor.

tumblr_nkhqo2oIRf1r1ult6o1_500.gif

My girlfriend and I just saw the first episode. I honestly don't care for any of the Queens, at least yet. They all look similar to each other or to past Queens. Nobody was a standout to me. And I'm sorry, but "Kandy Ho" is a terrible name.

But I loved Alaska Wintor.

tumblr_nkhqo2oIRf1r1ult6o1_500.gif

I liked that comments about how one of the queens looks: "It's so hideous, I think I'll put it on the cover."

So far, I like Ginger Minj and Max is interesting.

I'm here for Ginger, she's super sweet & funny in person, too. I would like to see a big girl win this season.

I'm here for Ginger, she's super sweet & funny in person, too. I would like to see a big girl win this season.

I LOVEEEE Ginger too, I hate the fact they changed the untucked segment though =[. I also like Max.

I do miss the Interior Illusions lounge. Now that Absolut is no longer a sponsor, it's evident the show is now bare bones in production value. This newest version of Untucked reminds me of Under the Hood from Season 1. I like seeing the girls in just talking without the camp of the furry pink box directives.

Kennedy's team was a hot buttery mess! I liked the beard runway. I'm looking forward to the Untucked Tea tomorrow.

I like Ginger and really anyone but Pearl. she gets under my skin.

MY PEOPLE! I forgot I created this thread! I didn't go into the season with any favorites, but I'm living for Katya. I'm also enjoying the new stripped-down Untucked. The eliminations have made sense so far to me.

MY PEOPLE! I forgot I created this thread! I didn't go into the season with any favorites, but I'm living for Katya. I'm also enjoying the new stripped-down Untucked. The eliminations have made sense so far to me.

Have you been watching Untucked or Raja & Raven's Fashion RuView? I love those Heathers and their reads.

• 4 weeks later...

Max was auf'd! Buh bye shady queen! Are guesses as to who's coming back? I think it will be either Trixie or Mrs. Kasha Davis.

Max was auf'd! Buh bye shady queen! Are guesses as to who's coming back? I think it will be either Trixie or Mrs. Kasha Davis.

I bet it'll be Trixie, and that she'll go on to be in the top 3. Which I don't agree with, but c'est la vie.

What?!

What have I missed??

Max was eliminated after Snatch Game and Ru's bringing back one of the eliminated queens!

Max was eliminated after Snatch Game and Ru's bringing back one of the eliminated queens!

Max as Sharon Needles, totally bombed Snatch Game. Her impersonation was a dud. Then she was really odd on the runway after removing her corset then sitting down to sing DURING judging when all the queens were lined up.

Archived