IGNORED

Canadian Anti-vaxers trial and aftermath (MERGED)

Buzzard

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, devoe364 said:

In Canada, judges have a ton of autonomy when it comes to sentencing. In particular, because this was a lenient sentence. Failure to comply with conditions will result in jail time for both parents.

In addition, what they are posting online continues to be incredibly inflammatory. Their latest claim is that Ezekiel's lungs were clear and he didn't have meningitis at all.

I hope all of this is brought up during the appeal.

If I could get my phone talking to my iPad, I'd have everything uploaded already. I got called "Bebe" and there was some more misogyny thrown in.

Yeah have been checking and it's insane some of the stuff they post I really really hope they get in more ground because their page is disgusting.

The second I saw the picture of the dad, I thought, "What a smug, self satisfied, unctuous prick."  I'm glad he got the (relatively) longer sentence.  May it be extended by many years. 

RIP, little guy.  You were a sweet and innocent spirit. 

It may be happening, or not: 

Collet Stephan, convicted in son's meningitis death, may go to jail for not posting sentencing decision

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/collet-stephan-david-meningitis-lethbridge-ezekiel-judgement-sentence-1.3666202

"Ms. Stephan shall post or cause to be posted an unedited accurate copy of this decision to the [Prayers For Ezekiel Facebook page] and any website or social media sites that she is personally affiliated with," wrote Jerke in his sentencing decision.

So far, the judgment has not been posted to the family's conspiracy-ridden Facebook page, the Meet the Stephans website or the standfortruth.ca fundraiser page.

Because Jerke's order did not contain a deadline, Collet likely has 90 days — the length of her sentence — to comply.

I suppose she could post it on day 89 and remove it on day 91.  This article was dated July 5th.  

5 hours ago, Howl said:

The second I saw the picture of the dad, I thought, "What a smug, self satisfied, unctuous prick."  I'm glad he got the (relatively) longer sentence.  May it be extended by many years. 

RIP, little guy.  You were a sweet and innocent spirit. 

It may be happening, or not: 

Collet Stephan, convicted in son's meningitis death, may go to jail for not posting sentencing decision

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/collet-stephan-david-meningitis-lethbridge-ezekiel-judgement-sentence-1.3666202

I suppose she could post it on day 89 and remove it on day 91.  This article was dated July 5th.  

They finally posted it.

More like they posted a link to another page that goes on and on spinning the whole thing before the actual ruling. They and the Nauglers could get together and run a campaign. 

8 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

More like they posted a link to another page that goes on and on spinning the whole thing before the actual ruling. They and the Nauglers could get together and run a campaign. 

It is they added a bunch of made up their version of it information. I am intrigued if the judge doesn't say that it doesn't meet the requirements he set forth. Even a few of their leg jumpers said that they were worried that them adding information would get them into even more trouble.

I'm a doctor's kid. I'm not in the medical field myself but for the love of all that's holy- even I know that if a 19 month old is running a fever, you call his pediatrician right away. Right away! 

There are certain symptoms that just cannot be ignored. Ugh. Poor baby!

I've had pets get sick over the years and even if you don't have a medical degree you can sense when things are getting serious and it's time to get help, even in the middle of the night.  

Watching over a sick baby for weeks without getting help... how could they even?

Archived