IGNORED

Anna Duggar and the M kids part 6

Boogalou

22 hours ago, OrchidBlossom said:

Wait wait wait... "Anna Durrar"??!?!?! Really? I can't handle that. Some critical thinking, SOTDRT style I guess. Like she really went through the trouble of meaning to hide her board and then went with "Anna Durrar"...

She should have gone with "Smithson".

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have generally been of the mind that Michelle is 3rd in line, after Grandma Mary (1st) and JB (2nd).

Gma is the smiling assassin.

Some of you were talking about that marriage bed forum here recently. I just went to look at it. It made me so, so angry. There was a post where some guy was talking about how his wife doesn't want to have sex because it's painful. And some other guy told him that his wife refusing sex was a SIN.  Then a bunch of other douche bags chime in saying similar things. I wanted to throw my computer out the window! Do these fuck wits not get that pelvic pain is a medical problem and not a "sin?" 

:kitty-cussing:

Found this stock photo on the internet.... looks like Anna Duggar has secretly had an office job all along!

tumblr_inline_niwp5qjWO31t51dgu.jpg

15 minutes ago, WhyNotJulie said:

Found this stock photo on the internet.... looks like Anna Duggar has secretly had an office job all along!

:shock:Whoa!!! That could definitely be Anna!!!

22 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Some of you were talking about that marriage bed forum here recently. I just went to look at it. It made me so, so angry. There was a post where some guy was talking about how his wife doesn't want to have sex because it's painful. And some other guy told him that his wife refusing sex was a SIN.  Then a bunch of other douche bags chime in saying similar things. I wanted to throw my computer out the window! Do these fuck wits not get that pelvic pain is a medical problem and not a "sin?" 

I hate that if you don't enjoy sex you are an evil prude. There are actual physical problems preventing women and men from enjoying intercourse. Vaginismus, for one, is a terrible thing that affects so many women's sex lives.

@WhyNotJulie, and yes, that is totally Anna Duggar!!

Look at what she's shredding. Those look like tax forms to me. Having said that, this might be photoshopped.

Okay, so Jessa is a cheerleader, Jinger is a wrestler, and now Anna is an office worker. I hope she's shredding her marriage certificate. 

Not photoshopped. Just a stock photo. If you do a reverse image search you can see others from that "series." Like this one....

Year%20end%20paper%20shredding%20service

And this one...

1657987.png

And another...

woman.shredding.office400.jpg

On 4/3/2016 at 3:32 PM, ClaraOswin said:

OMG, I used to go to that site ALL THE TIME to read and snark and shake my head!! Then my computer broke and all I had was my work laptop and figured it was best not to do that on my work laptop lol. New computer, must return for snark! Though I agree it is so infuriating. They are ALL about "oh you're tempted by your boyfriend of 2 seconds? MARRY HIM NOW!!! It's safer" and how basically the absolute worst thing in a marriage is inequality in sex drive. By the way, they may not say it outright, but they completely advocate marital rape.

On 4/3/2016 at 2:32 PM, ClaraOswin said:

Some of these ladies might not be the problem either- some may have medical conditions that prevent them from enjoying a sex life. However, many may just have a medical condition known as "a loser husband who doesn't know his way around a female body, doesn't believe in foreplay, and is a selfish lover".  Combine that with a women who is unfamiliar with her own body and what brings her pleasure and  you get painful sex. :(  

On 3/22/2016 at 3:14 PM, ClaraOswin said:

I am surprised they are okay with sex toys for masturbation or non-P-in-V stuff.

They are ok with anything that doesn't involve a third person or cheating. Seriously like ANYTHING. And it's all under the guise of "I just want to bless my husband with some anal sex."

15 minutes ago, twinmama said:

They are ok with anything that doesn't involve a third person or cheating. Seriously like ANYTHING. And it's all under the guise of "I just want to bless my husband with some anal sex."

If BOTH parties are interested in the kink/alternate sex/toys etc then good for them! i'm glad their religion isn't hindering their creativity in their sex life.  But it's a totally different story if the women is allowing things she's really uninterested in, a turn off, painful, or just not her thing, because it's "for him".  NO.  

The trouble is how messed up their views of consent are. I could go on and on about that, because consent and consensual are so important to me, but I won't rant right now.

15 minutes ago, quiverofdoubt said:

If BOTH parties are interested in the kink/alternate sex/toys etc then good for them! i'm glad their religion isn't hindering their creativity in their sex life.  But it's a totally different story if the women is allowing things she's really uninterested in, a turn off, painful, or just not her thing, because it's "for him".  NO.  

The trouble is how messed up their views of consent are. I could go on and on about that, because consent and consensual are so important to me, but I won't rant right now.

Oh I do give them props to being open to all those things for sure, but the way they talk about it and how they try to justify it biblically is just so ridiculous. If you like some particular sex thing, own it, don't come up with some bible passage to justify it! 

Totally agree on their idea of consent. IMO a relationship like the ones those people have can't have any consent because the woman is really not actually free to say no with no guilt or pressure or consequence.

3 minutes ago, twinmama said:

Oh I do give them props to being open to all those things for sure, but the way they talk about it and how they try to justify it biblically is just so ridiculous. If you like some particular sex thing, own it, don't come up with some bible passage to justify it! 

Totally agree on their idea of consent. IMO a relationship like the ones those people have can't have any consent because the woman is really not actually free to say no with no guilt or pressure or consequence.

AGREED. 100%

I haven't read that site enough to have seen their justifications.  How bizarre and silly. You don't have to twist passages of the bible around to justify what you do in the bedroom. They should just do their christian thing of "god wants us to enjoy each other" and leave it at that.

(ps, i'm glad they have access to um...some of the stimulators? maybe some of these poor women have discovered that p+v doesn't equal pleasure for most women)

19 minutes ago, quiverofdoubt said:

AGREED. 100%

I haven't read that site enough to have seen their justifications.  How bizarre and silly. You don't have to twist passages of the bible around to justify what you do in the bedroom. They should just do their christian thing of "god wants us to enjoy each other" and leave it at that.

(ps, i'm glad they have access to um...some of the stimulators? maybe some of these poor women have discovered that p+v doesn't equal pleasure for most women)

I was just perusing some of the forums, I didn't see much about sex toys but tons of oral and manual stimulation for sure there! While their ideas are mostly completely nutso, they do seem to get that sex should be pleasurable for BOTH partners. I think where their methods break down is mainly centered around when the woman is not into the idea of sex. Then they get all "well men need it and it's wrong to deny your husband!"

2 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

woman.shredding.office400.jpg

This last one looks like Anna the most! It's like I can imagine a separate world in which Anna's only problem is shredding documents, not a selfish husband.

Woah!  I feel like this girl will be playing Anna in a Lifetime Movie Network made for TV jaunt about the Duggars.  My own sister used to say that if there was a Duggar tell all the movies could be called, "Sisters Moms in the Attic" and "If There Be Tater Tots" but that was wayyyy before any of the scandals came out.  

19 hours ago, WhyNotJulie said:

"Anna, be a dear and shred these depositions regarding your husband. Thanks!"

Looks just like Anna, too!

14 hours ago, TXGirlInAMaterialWorld said:

Woah!  I feel like this girl will be playing Anna in a Lifetime Movie Network made for TV jaunt about the Duggars.  My own sister used to say that if there was a Duggar tell all the movies could be called, "Sisters Moms in the Attic" and "If There Be Tater Tots" but that was wayyyy before any of the scandals came out.  

If there be tater tots... :pb_lol::clap::pb_lol: Oh man... It's perfect. And WHY isn't this happening? Listen up, lifetime! 

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:32 PM, ClaraOswin said:

After reading some of the stuff on those message boards, I've never been so thankful that my husband respects and values me in every way, including sexually.  If I say I'm not in the mood, there's no "rule" that I have to put out within 24 hours.  He makes sure I get as much out of it as he does.  And if I was in pain or something, his only concern would be my health and wellbeing - not his ability to get off.  Ugh, it makes me sick.  I feel so bad for these wives (although at least most of the other women on the boards did say that sex needed to benefit both parties)

My husband is the same way. He has never, ever pressured me into having sex and makes damn sure sex is pleasurable for me. This is why I have never refused sex not out of submission.

3 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

My husband is the same way. He has never, ever pressured me into having sex and makes damn sure sex is pleasurable for me. This is why I have never refused sex not out of submission.

Same here. I've also never refused because he is very much in tune with what I'm feeling. He doesn't initiate if he feels something "off" from me. What a concept, huh? 

20 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

Same here. I've also never refused because he is very much in tune with what I'm feeling. He doesn't initiate if he feels something "off" from me. What a concept, huh? 

That's what being a real husband/wife is. I can't see these children having the sensitivity to know that.

Is there a discussion about this http://www.inquisitr.com/2974591/duggar-photo-sparks-criticism-as-fans-say-jinger-broke-arkansas-law-put-michael-duggar-in-danger/ going someplace that I am not seeing? 

I got actual dread chills seeing that... Forget not buckling into a 5 point harness the right way or letting an infant sleep in a bucket seat... cripes.

12744745_777922252341426_849897452471648

Honestly I think the scariest part is that they clearly had no idea how horrible this is because they happily posted it around social media.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived