IGNORED

Pedophiles don't change their spots - part 2

Boogalou

And the incomparable Katie Botkin comes out swinging with "Doug Wilson plagiarism bingo:"

To play: shuffle excuses, print them out, distribute to friends. Obviously, this is more Bing than Bingo, but it should provide for some entertainment while we wait to see how many of these regurgitated excuses we’ll hear from Doug Wilson before the dust settles. 

Thanks to the sleuthing skills of moscowid.net, we can all learn more about erotic logic from Doug Wilson:

"Male authority is an erotic necessity. In order to make love, a man must be hard and the woman soft. This is not just a physiological detail, but a metaphor for their whole relationship. Feminists, having demanded soft men, have discovered that it is beyond exasperating to be locked in a rape fantasy with some Caspar Milquetoast. Ravish me! she pleads with her eyes. Let’s go down to the aquarium, he says, and look at the endangered species exhibit. If you are going to go for soft, then another woman makes better sense. Lesbianism, it turns out, has an internal logic."

original source: "Father Hunger," by Doug Wilson, pp. 142-143

I guess "dudes who are weirdly overjoyed that women with rape fantasies exist because they justify his terrifying 'all women want to be raped' conviction" don't change their spots, either. He was writing the exact same thing ten years later in those famous 50 Shades of Grey posts!

17 hours ago, older than allosaurs said:

"Lesbianism, it turns out, has an internal logic."

2dvrlg6.jpg

18 hours ago, older than allosaurs said:

Thanks to the sleuthing skills of moscowid.net, we can all learn more about erotic logic from Doug Wilson:

"Male authority is an erotic necessity. In order to make love, a man must be hard and the woman soft. This is not just a physiological detail, but a metaphor for their whole relationship. Feminists, having demanded soft men, have discovered that it is beyond exasperating to be locked in a rape fantasy with some Caspar Milquetoast. Ravish me! she pleads with her eyes. Let’s go down to the aquarium, he says, and look at the endangered species exhibit. If you are going to go for soft, then another woman makes better sense. Lesbianism, it turns out, has an internal logic."

Sickening. And this guy is still held up as a thought-provoking theologian in so many conservative churches...

His downfall cannot come too soon, IMO.

It's only okay to fulfill a woman's wild, kinky rape fantasy (which, c'mon, they all secretly have) if you're in a godly, Christian marriage! 

Who knew that while we were fighting for details like the vote, the right to property, equal pay, equal opportunity ... what we really wanted was rape role-play. Seems like that would have been easier to come by.

I would love to read what Lori has to say about this post. If a godly man tells her she has to have rape fantasies, is she required to have them?

Sickening. And this guy is still held up as a thought-provoking theologian in so many conservative churches...

His downfall cannot come too soon, IMO.

Meanwhile, his Do-ugliness is vacationing in Ireland with his wife.

On Instagram (@douglas_james_wilson) he says that "things are really looking promising."

Monster.

5 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Meanwhile, his Do-ugliness is vacationing in Ireland with his wife.

Paid for by a donation drive among his congregation.

17 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

On Instagram (@douglas_james_wilson) he says that "things are really looking promising."

I agree:

flat.png

17 hours ago, Cicero said:

I agree:

flat.png

ALL the reputations!

Doug Wilson, knuckle-dragger, it's confirmed. 

Way to kill that "Romanist" talk, Nate! Oops-- I mean, N.D.!

I guess he'll take whatever publicity he can get!

• 2 months later...

Sad to say (shockingly and not surprisingly), Steven Sitler is petitioning to move back into the house with Katie and baby.   There will be a hearing on Wednesday to address this request.   One of the commenters at moscowID.net  will be in the courtroom and reporting on the proceedings.  She has confidence that the Prosecuting Attorney will argue strongly and compellingly against this request. 

Details here at moscowID.net

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Steven Sitler is petitioning to move back into the house with Katie and baby.

I don't understand the push to bring this pedophile back into the household when he has been observed and/or admitted to being attracted to his young child.   And I don't understand pastor Doug Wilson's original motivation and continued involvement in this sad and sordid case.  Guess I'm not the forgiving type when the safety of a baby is concerned.

I'm sure the Sitlers are all moving to try to get Stephen back in the house; he's been living in a motel for 11 months.  

The judge has denied Sitler for now, and has disallowed Stephen Sitler's dad as a chaperone, although his mother is approved.   Katie is updated on her chaperone status.  It's obvious the Sitler's parents and his wife have lapsed in the past, and failed to report problems when they should have.  None of them can be trusted, IMO. Moscow-Pullman daily news report on today's Sitler hearing can be read here: 

http://moscowid.net/2016/08/17/moscow-pullman-daily-news-judge-denies-sitlers-reunification-with-family/

Archived