My neckline meets my waistline

Flat and slutty for Jesus

Christian Risqué Beyond 50.

Any others???

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A response to Lori's baby flowchart, before it gets deleted:

But your kids had their mother at home and they were physically abused. And could you tell me where did you get the statistic that all children with working mothers have lost childhoods and that all children with SHM are happy and nothing bad ever happens to them.

1 hour ago, molecule said:

A response to Lori's baby flowchart, before it gets deleted:

It's been there for FIVE HOURS. No telling how many of her leghumpers have seen it by now. :my_biggrin:

1 minute ago, Loveday said:

It's been there for FIVE HOURS. No telling how many of her leghumpers have seen it by now. :my_biggrin:

OK, who wrote that?

I don't really have anything to add. Just had to say that quote Lori posted in today's post is one of the most horrible things I have ever read. She is getting more and more "out there" with her crazy posts. 

Not related, but maybe related...has anybody noticed that Ken has been pretty absent from the blog. She is posting some really weird stuff lately and there has been no back up from him. 

7 minutes ago, lynn0810 said:

I don't really have anything to add. Just had to say that quote Lori posted in today's post is one of the most horrible things I have ever read. She is getting more and more "out there" with her crazy posts. 

Not related, but maybe related...has anybody noticed that Ken has been pretty absent from the blog. She is posting some really weird stuff lately and there has been no back up from him. 

That thought occurred to me this morning. Not a word from him in days. :kitty-shifty:

She's been posting stuff that is weird, contradictory, and hard to follow--even more than usual. I think something is more off than usual with her. Ken's absence is really odd.

Today's drivel was about planting a garden to be "thrifty". I commented..."do you have a garden?"

15 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Today's drivel was about planting a garden to be "thrifty". I commented..."do you have a garden?"

Hell no, she doesn't have a garden.  Because MONEY!  Ken haz it. :pb_lol:

22 minutes ago, molecule said:

She's been posting stuff that is weird, contradictory, and hard to follow--even more than usual. I think something is more off than usual with her. Ken's absence is really odd.

I don't know if I think Ken might be gone because she's off, or if she's gone off because Ken might be gone.  

Those two are such a cocktail of crazy terrible that either is possible.  

15 hours ago, usmcmom said:

If I remember correctly, Lori has three grandchildren and two on the way.  We know Ryan and Erin have decided to use the Lori Alexander method of child rearing and are abusive to their children.  I'm assuming Steven, being the headship, will insist that their child be raised the same way.  I have a little hope that Cassi's child will be raised with love because her headship is not an Alexander and might not let the Monster-in-Law dictate how his child is treated. 

It makes me so sad to think that these babies probably have about six weeks after birth before the abuse begins - crying it out through the night when they are hungry, being smacked for wiggling through a diaper change, being flicked on the cheek for biting while nursing, being force fed when not hungry and denied food when they are.  Dear God; this is so upsetting. 

Lori's abuse toward babies not only shows what a despicable human being she is; it also shows how dumb she is. If she actually thinks a tiny nursing infant has the ability to be defiant (i.e. biting her breast while nursing) she's just dumb.  She has no understanding of babies and small children and always assigns evil qualities to them that they are not capable of possessing. 

And this:

Which is it Lori? Is pain such a great teacher that you only need to inflict it one time? Or is it such an ineffective teacher that it takes several swats to get your point across?  If pain works so well to "teach" children, why did it take several hours of beating your child with a leather strap (over RAISANS!!)  to get her to obey you? Did you ever think that the pain and fear, the confusion of having her parents gang up on her with a strap just completely overwhelmed that poor child to the point that she had not idea what she'd done wrong or what she was supposed to do?

And while were at it, could you please stop being a coward and finally address the nanny issue? 

Where in her blog is this post?

Here she seems to indicate she was hitting her babies as young as six months:

Even at 6 months, babies are very smart. If my babies wiggled around while I was changing their diaper, one smack on the bottom stopped that very quickly.

It seems to be gone now. I'm glad it was there as long as it was.

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

She deleted it.  Do as she says, not as she does.

1 hour ago, salsa said:

Where in her blog is this post?

The "Raisan" post? I just did a quick search and could not find it.  I can't remember if it was in the comments or an actual post, but beyond the disgusting way she describes the beatings, she misspelled raisins every time she typed the word. She's not only cruel; she's just plain dumb. Maybe she's cleaning up her blog and started scrubbing some of her posts??

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived