IGNORED

Cruel Intentions comes to TV

crazydaffodil

So "Cruel Intentions" is coming to television and Sarah Michelle Gellar is reprising her role from the movie  She dyed her hair brown for the filming of the pilot, but I think she looks a lot better as a blonde.  I hope Selma Blair will be on the show too.

Dyed brown or went back to brown?  I seem to recall early in her career that she was brunette.

8 hours ago, clueliss said:

Dyed brown or went back to brown?  I seem to recall early in her career that she was brunette.

I think you are right.  I think when she was on All My Children (is that right?  I don't watch soaps) she was brunette.    I think she looks better as a blonde, but maybe that is just because I see her as "Buffy" and she was blonde?

Love the final scene of Reese in that car, zooming down the LIE, (with no traffic.)

This is the 1st I'm hearing about this and now I'm super excited! I remember watching cruel intentions in the movie theater when i was a teenager and I love every minute of it. I have watched the movie so many times and even as an adult I watch it and still enjoy it. I will have to find out when it starts so i can set my DVR!!!  

Archived