IGNORED

Holy Crap: Mark Driscoll named in RICO lawsuit

Howl

There's still hope. If MarkyMark and the Unfun Bunch deposited some of said fundage in their personal accounts and did not tell the IRS------tax evasion.

7 hours ago, refugee said:

I was shocked at the people who donated $90,000 (ETA: just one couple, a part of the suit) to the church... until I mentally estimated our own family's tithes over the course of 20+ years at the church we recently left, about 20 years too late. Yeah. The legalistically prescribed 10%. Or more.

Such irony. We paid for the privilege of our own near-destruction.

We should get together and cry in our coffee. When I think of the thousands of dollars. Well, better to get smart later than never I guess. 

40 minutes ago, onlyme said:

We should get together and cry in our coffee. When I think of the thousands of dollars. Well, better to get smart later than never I guess. 

I think that it will be credited to your heavenly account. Even though other people used in the wrong way. They have to answer for that. But nothing you do out of love will be completely useless.

(Not advocating thoughtless giving btw!)

On 3/1/2016 at 11:42 AM, ViolaSebastian said:

Just want to add that he referred to women as "penis homes."

So that is what fundies talk about when they refer to 'home making'? Ahhh!:my_lightbulb:

On March 1, 2016 at 6:42 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Just want to add that he referred to women as "penis homes."

Oh dear god. I'm new to this guy and I'm truly disturbed. 

10 hours ago, foreign fundie said:

So that is what fundies talk about when they refer to 'home making'? Ahhh!:my_lightbulb:

The mind boggles at what one has to learn to get a Ph.D. in it...:my_biggrin:

NPR in Phoenix (KZZJ)  this AM did another segment on Marky Marky it should be uploaded by the end of the day. 

It's good seeing Driscoll raked over the coals. As another FJer, said it was arrogance and ego that brought him down and not sex scandal. But, I've thought he seemed like the type to cheat on his wife. I think he has a lot of skeletons in his closet and some might never come out.

Why to Arizona? We already have PP, and flds, and our share of the Bundy freaks. We're full up on crazy. The only hope is that he takes members from PP and they both can't make the rent.

2 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

Why to Arizona? We already have PP, and flds, and our share of the Bundy freaks. We're full up on crazy. The only hope is that he takes members from PP and they both can't make the rent.

Y'all are just that extra special?

On 3/2/2016 at 2:30 PM, lilwriter85 said:

It's good seeing Driscoll raked over the coals. As another FJer, said it was arrogance and ego that brought him down and not sex scandal. But, I've thought he seemed like the type to cheat on his wife. I think he has a lot of skeletons in his closet and some might never come out.

Yes, he definitely seems like the type to cheat. Arrogant, entitled, unethical assholes usually do.

5 hours ago, daisyd681 said:

Let's not forget Sheriff Joe...

They are the only tip of the iceberg-we have a state legislature that want to cut off food stamp benefits because starving will make these people get off the couch and find a job, remove birth control to women that are on state medicare, which did not even get a hearing, President of Senate is a PCH winner-reglious a-holes are just go with the rest. Liberals in AZ are minority who are discriminated on a daily bases. 

I'm guessing you aren't in Flag or Tucson (have we had this conversation?). They are safe havens. Everywhere else is the wild west.

1 hour ago, daisyd681 said:

I'm guessing you aren't in Flag or Tucson (have we had this conversation?). They are safe havens. Everywhere else is the wild west.

I have two homes one in Central Phoenix other in Flagstaff, I have schizophrenia moments. When I am in Flag I work at a medical clinic that serves a number of FLDS.

Archived