IGNORED

Adult Coloring Books Bring the Devil!

EyeQueue

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In honor of this thread I colored a mandala last night with my youngest.  I did not become one with the universe but I am also not finding myself drawn to Satanic worship either.  I had such high hopes too.:my_cry:

18 hours ago, Shiny said:

I cannot imagine having to dust that place. 

Exactly what I was thinking. It's a dusting nightmare!

They're not even talking about the curse word coloring books. :roll:

Well, I just finished colouring a picture of fish. In honour of this thread and my general satanic heathen-ness, my next project shall be a mandala chosen from my mandala colouring book. Please pray for me.

I thought the adult colouring book in question would be an, uh hum, adult adult colouring book. You know, with naked ladies and gents and the stuff naked folk do with each other. Satanic mandalas was a boring mood killer. ;) 

oops ive been satanizing my kid by coloring mandalas with her.  A friend gave us a coloring book of them for Christmas.

I recently looked up "adult coloring books" on Amazon(because I'm seriously considering buying some and joining The Dark Side™), and the first image was The Coloring Book of Sexual Positions. :devilish:

The year is 2066 and your grandchild asks you how Donald Trump became President of the United States of America in 2016?  All you can tell them is that was the year adult coloring books clouded our minds and we were not aware of what we had done!  ;-)

Or you tell them that not enough people were coloring and the non coloring folks are what happened.  

Archived