Jump to content
IGNORED

Adult Coloring Books Bring the Devil!


Recommended Posts

clueliss

Because the giant puritan collars in  3 & 4 are sooooooooooo defrauding.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Curious

    6

  • PennySycamore

    4

  • clueliss

    4

  • Granwych

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or a coloring book and fresh big box of crayons.  And a bottle of wine.

I feel like this is a declaration of war with FJ.

Posted Images

GenerationCedarchip

I'm not a colorist, but got pulled into the topic because adult coloring books are now a topic of big debate in the church where I grew up.  Apparently, some of the elders see them as a "childish thing" that we adults should have put away because it keeps us from focusing on God, taking dominion of the world, etc.. This is the view on coloring books in general; I can imagine how any mention of mandalas would be received.

My current church had a mother-daughter coloring night as a relationship-building/fun night out that was a big hit with moms and teens alike. Pretty sure I'd get some major stinkeye if I mentioned that back home, though.  Kind of sad, actually.  I see coloring as just another form of creative expression that can be good or bad, depending on what you do with it. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Crocoduck

Alright then. I'll be sure to purchase even more shapeless burkhas from now on. These are the same people who brought us the frumper, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Link to post
Share on other sites
PennySycamore

@AmazonGrace and @Crocoduck, picture #3 looks like some pictures of nursing dresses that I've seen although the lacy overlay at the top would need to come a bit lower and #6 could be made into a nursing dress if that collar were a bit bigger.  #6, though, looks like she has terrible varicose veins!

Link to post
Share on other sites
AnywhereButHere
5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I've colored my fair share of mandalas but I'm nowhere closer the spirit of the universe. But it's MAN-dalas, it can't be good for unmarried girls. 

Here's some godly coloring 

Screenshot-2015-10-14-14.08.59-e14499785

Well, for starters 1, 2, 3, 5, & 6 need features, and 4 needs an entire torso and face. Maybe if whoever came up with this godly gotcha paid attention to the entire woman, they wouldn't be quite so focused on stupid shit... 

Oh, and I kind of like #4's skirt. :pb_smile:

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fascinated
26 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Well, for starters 1, 2, 3, 5, & 6 need features, and 4 needs an entire torso and face. Maybe if whoever came up with this godly gotcha paid attention to the entire woman, they wouldn't be quite so focused on stupid shit... 

Oh, and I kind of like #4's skirt. :pb_smile:

There is no point in these women having faces when they are parading around in these revealing outfits. No man is going to appreciate their countenance with such blatant eye traps everywhere.  I'm attempting to answer the question posed as to how I would alter them.  I'm struggling a bit. #1 needs a little black addition to her chest area and sleeves.  #2 is clearly just a slut and nothing is going to change that. #3 obviously needs to finish the lower half of her top. Seriously, she has less than half a top!! #4 has an unsightly slit that needs immediate attention. #5 has to lose that bow that says: here are my boobs, and, my god, grow your hair, woman.  #6, well, just sew up that huge v-neck thing and get thee to a vascular surgeon stat!!!

  • Upvote 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
CyborgKin
6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I've colored my fair share of mandalas but I'm nowhere closer the spirit of the universe. But it's MAN-dalas, it can't be good for unmarried girls. 

Here's some godly coloring 

Screenshot-2015-10-14-14.08.59-e14499785

The eyetraps are the women, right?  They can be improved by replacing them with men.

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Granwych
6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I've colored my fair share of mandalas but I'm nowhere closer the spirit of the universe. But it's MAN-dalas, it can't be good for unmarried girls. 

Here's some godly coloring 

Screenshot-2015-10-14-14.08.59-e14499785

What the ever lovin' fuck ???

22 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

There is no point in these women having faces when they are parading around in these revealing outfits. No man is going to appreciate their countenance with such blatant eye traps everywhere.  I'm attempting to answer the question posed as to how I would alter them.  I'm struggling a bit. #1 needs a little black addition to her chest area and sleeves.  #2 is clearly just a slut and nothing is going to change that. #3 obviously needs to finish the lower half of her top. Seriously, she has less than half a top!! #4 has an unsightly slit that needs immediate attention. #5 has to lose that bow that says: here are my boobs, and, my god, grow your hair, woman.  #6, well, just sew up that huge v-neck thing and get thee to a vascular surgeon stat!!!

#5 must be Erika, hairwise.

Edited by Granwych
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PennySycamore

@Fascinated, there is lace at the top of the first dress isn't there?  I know that my husband thinks that lace should only be on nightwear and lingerie.  I don't know where he gets a crazy idea like that, but he thinks that way.  Is it common for lace to be thought of as risqué?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercer
1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

Is it common for lace to be thought of as risqué?

I don't think so. I wore a dress similar to #1 to a wedding recently and even my grandmother thought it looked nice. ;) 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16strong
3 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@Fascinated, there is lace at the top of the first dress isn't there?  I know that my husband thinks that lace should only be on nightwear and lingerie.  I don't know where he gets a crazy idea like that, but he thinks that way.  Is it common for lace to be thought of as risqué?

I don't think so (never heard that before), but if a little lace is risqué, then dear old Penny is the whole red light district.

http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2013/08/welcome-home-tour.html

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Granwych
4 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@Fascinated, there is lace at the top of the first dress isn't there?  I know that my husband thinks that lace should only be on nightwear and lingerie.  I don't know where he gets a crazy idea like that, but he thinks that way.  Is it common for lace to be thought of as risqué?

If there's no lining under the lace, then yes, I guess that would be forbidden.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzzard
18 hours ago, OnceUponATime said:

@Buzzard you mean a bit like this? It's badly done I know

  Hide contents

dug.thumb.jpeg.6ff6dd0db3ca1ee4f09caa62f

 

Yes! But a little more room at the top to insert a thought bubble.  

Josh: Did my phone just vibrate?  I hope someone read my profile!

Anna:  Thank you Jesus for such a Godly man!

Link to post
Share on other sites
DaisyD

My anniversary dress was all lace and I thought it looked classy. Of course it had a lot of red so maybe I looked like the Whore of Babylon. What do I know?

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
docmom
14 hours ago, Granwych said:

#5 must be Erika, hairwise

But she has no wisps so, no.  She's just a common slut.

I had number 4's skirt- in 1992.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
PennySycamore
7 hours ago, 16strong said:

I don't think so (never heard that before), but if a little lace is risqué, then dear old Penny is the whole red light district.

http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2013/08/welcome-home-tour.html

 

@16strong, OMG!  That house is so incredibly tacky!  I do admit I like what we can see of the potting shed, but that's it.  With that "christmas tree" made of old wedding dresses up the the whole year in the master bedroom, they probably have the bedroom completely dark whenever they make love.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
DaisyD
1 hour ago, tumblr said:

The dinning room looks like the setting of a horror movie.

I'm just wondering if her thanksgiving guests are already seated in that picture...

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
AnywhereButHere
21 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

I'm just wondering if her thanksgiving guests are already seated in that picture...

Only if she's hosting the dead. That whole dining room looks like one big shroud.

The rest of it looks like a doll house that had a Victorian garden throw up in it. 

(Said by someone who referred to her own house as early dorm room... Not that it makes me less mean, but I will criticize myself as well. :pb_razz:)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anny Nym

Aw, c´mon - I just got into that!  Bought me my first  Birds & Butterflies Zen colouring book, sucessfully managed to keep my own box of colouring pencils from getting all chewed on by the kids...   and now that´s of the Satan too?!

 

*sigh*

 

Well, back to greeting card calligraphy with pigeon´s blood it is then I guess.....

 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiny
10 minutes ago, BullsChargers said:

That house reminds me of walking through an antique mall.

I cannot imagine having to dust that place. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
BullsChargers
5 minutes ago, Shiny said:

I cannot imagine having to dust that place. 

I just thought about having to beat out all of those dresses, and now my sinuses hurt.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.