IGNORED

FLDS Leaders indicted

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

it would be nice if he reached out to his wives and tell them what happened so maybe they can decide to leave but unfortunately I am sure their mail is read before delivery and they are too brainwashed to think. :(

3 hours ago, suglo said:

His wives are probably already his former wives as they love to reassign wives and kids the moment a man is kicked out.

At least two of his nine wives appear to be out. 

1. His legal wife, Charlene Wall, married in 1983 and divorced him in 2015; 10 children
  2. Pauline Barlow, married about 1994; 6 children
  3. Dianabel/Diana Bell Barlow, married 1999; 5 children
  4. Mabel/Mable Annette Jessop, married 2003 (age 16); at least 1 child
  5. Lenora Johnson Bauer Rohbock, married 2004
  6. Margaret Isabella Stewart, married June 2005
  7. Luella Roundy, married July 2005
  8. Meagan Michelle Black, married April 2006
  9. Christine Black, married July 2006, is currently seeking child support from Lyle

18 hours ago, suglo said:

His wives are probably already his former wives as they love to reassign wives and kids the moment a man is kicked out.

Oh yeah, I forget about this barbaric tradition in the FLDS. THe make it seem like family ties mean nothing (much like CO$). I assume the thinking is keep them loyal to the "church" not each other and it will keep them in and turn on naysayers.

14 hours ago, Bethella said:

At least two of his nine wives appear to be out. 

That is good news! thank you for the info! Look all those last names - Wall, Barlow, Jessop, Black - all higher up last names in the FLDS.

I just wish the FLDS, Kingston, house of prayer, Gothard and CO$ followers would all have an epiphany and wake up to the truths of the horrible leaders they all have been following.

• 2 months later...

Lyle Jeffs has been sentenced to five years in the gray-bar hotel: Lyle Jeffs, one-time leader of Utah polygamous sect, sentenced to prison for food stamp fraud, absconding

U.S. District Judge Ted Stewart sentenced Jeffs to 57 months in prison, followed by three years of probation. Jeffs also was ordered to pay $1 million in restitution to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which oversees the program that Jeffs and his fellow FLDS members were convicted of defrauding.

Lyle will be 62 when he gets out, with a million dollar fine to pay.  If he's not back in good graces with Warren, his life on the outside could be pretty grim. 

Archived