IGNORED

LOL Duggars Part 2

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

It just seems weird for the Duggars because they act like if Boob sees someone in a bikini he'll drop his pants and have sex with her. 

Holy shit @HarryPotterFan this is the stuff of nightmares for god's sake.  I'll be replaying this in my mind all night!  make it stop - -  make it stop - - make it stop - -

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

Holy shit @HarryPotterFan this is the stuff of nightmares for god's sake.  I'll be replaying this in my mind all night!  make it stop - -  make it stop - - make it stop - -

Boob bopping bikini bimbos.... Woo!

15 minutes ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

Sorry :pb_lol: That's why I've prepared the brain bleach :brainbleach: :brainbleach: :brainbleach:

1 minute ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Sorry :pb_lol: That's why I've prepared the brain bleach :brainbleach: :brainbleach: :brainbleach:

I can still see him chasing the bikini girl going, "Hey, hey, hey!" with his pants to his knees.  Thanks so much for this--

8 minutes ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

I can still see him chasing the bikini girl going, "Hey, hey, hey!" with his pants to his knees.  Thanks so much for this--

Ugh you some how made it worse. We will all have nightmares tonight!

1 hour ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Boob bopping bikini bimbos.... Woo!

This gives Beach Blanket Bingo ( a movie from 1965) a whole new meaning...

10 hours ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

I don't think brain bleach is enough to cover this.  We also need :eyewash:

I wasn't sure where to put this but I had to share it somewhere. Was out shopping today and ran across this shirt that reminded me of the early 19KAC where Anna, Ma Keller, M'chelle and I think Jill all wore that famous pink striped shirt with the white shirt underneath. Lol M'chelle is wearing it on the cover of one of the dvds I have.7c92aa0930108cff34e0d610621764eb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2017 at 3:25 AM, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

With the Benny Hill music playing over the top

Archived