IGNORED

Lenspiration

Nerthe

I just found a gem on youtube:

Jonathan Staddon has a youtube account, though there are not a lot of viedos on it. Loved the "Creation Photograper" one, but there's also a drone video from IBLP headquarters.

I don't know if this was preyiously shared, otherwise enjoy! :)

Lenspiration is a part of this years IBLP family conference. IBLP used to have a photography course. I wonder if they dropped that and instead "encouraged" him  to start this, that way it looks like it isn't an IBLP company, but it really is. Looking at the class pictures it looks just like it is an IBLP course. 

When talking, he is always staring off in another direction. It looks odd. Also, how is a creation photographer different than an Evolution one? 

Here is the drone footage of the mother ship.   (with Christmas instrumental music)

Can anyone that has been there tell us where Gothard's house is and the girl's dorms are? After reading all the stories on Recovering Grace I am curious on the proximity of all of it. Is the house at 3:16 Bill's? I take it he winding road leads to the houses. at 3:54 I see homes to the right of the 3 storied building (possibly 4 stories if the attic is used). Is that building the dorm?

This video was just done at the beginning of January, is it the start of a "for sale" video?

I've never been there, but it is a beautiful place. I hope it has a happier life after IBLP finally leaves. 

I am not sure where exactly Gothard lives. 

Archived