IGNORED

Guiliani ticked off about Beyoncé’s HT performance.

47of74

Benito Guiliani is complaining now about Beyoncé’s performace;

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) is blasting Beyoncé’s latest single, “Formation,” and her "outrageous" performance in a headline-making Super Bowl halftime show.

“I think it was outrageous,” Giuliani said in a Monday Fox News interview. “I think the half-time show was ridiculous anyway. I don’t know what the heck it was. A bunch of people like bouncing around and doing strange things. It was terrible.”

Donning a gold-embellished jacket and black leotard, Beyoncé took to the field alongside Coldplay and Bruno Mars late Sunday in Santa Clara, Calif., at halftime of the showdown between the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos. The pop and R&B star’s backing dancers were “dressed in attire that paid tribute to the Black Panthers and, by extension, the Black Lives Matter movement that Beyoncé sings about on the new cut,” Entertainment Weekly wrote of the performance.

“This is football, not Hollywood — and I thought it was really outrageous that [Beyoncé] used it as a platform to attack police officers, who are the people who protect her, and protect us, and keep us alive,” Giuliani said on Monday.

Go away Benito.

3 hours ago, FundiesInParis said:

Giuliani's a fuckin' chump. 

I don't have anything more intellectual to say about the matter. 

I was kind of surprised that he didn't invoke 9/11.  God knows he spouts off about that every time he gets a chance.

• 4 weeks later...

I always get riled up every time I hear anything Giuliani has to say about anything.  His direct connection to the events of 9/11 is infuriating and criminal.  As for the halftime show, it would have been better if Beyonce bounced on his head!

Archived