IGNORED

"That 70's Show"

luckylassie

I recently have gotten into watching this show (don't know why I didn't when it was starting on the air). I actually like it despite the fact that I am way too young to remember the seventies. I hear stories, see pictures, and old records but that's about it. I was watching it on YouTube and it made me :lol: so hard! What about you? If you do like it then who are your favorite characters?

I love this show! I think my favourite characters are Hyde and Donna! I love the jokes, I love the music they use! I hope you'll enjoy :P

I love Hyde. Jackie seems like the stereotypical rich cheerleader but is still quite funny. I feel sorry that Gross Edna abandoned Hyde though.

I love it when they do the "talk circle" as I like to call it. I know a girl with hair exactly like Hyde. If she was not married to her flat iron/straightener then her hair would be just as curly. I'm a bit ashamed to admit this :oops: but I think Hyde is really hot.

I love that show, and Eric's parents house is half furnished with my parents furniture from when I was a kid - they have flowered green and yellow porch furniture that I STILL HAVE.

I love it when they do the "talk circle" as I like to call it. I know a girl with hair exactly like Hyde. If she was not married to her flat iron/straightener then her hair would be just as curly. I'm a bit ashamed to admit this :oops: but I think Hyde is really hot.

well he's kind of hot! no shame there!

I LOVE this show. I was in high school in the 1970's and a couple of years older than the kids on the show. *Sigh* I wish my high school life was like their make-believe life. Mine was spent watching my 3 year old sister.

I also got into That 70's Show when FX used to air reruns. I have the first three seasons on DVD and I sometimes watch reruns on other cable channels.

Archived