IGNORED

Mally Rodeo of Crazy

GeoBQn

Of course they were.  Because dead trees are the perfect way to speak to the Bernie crowd.  

They 'eagerly' took them?  Or they were grabbing them to throw in the recycle bin for you?

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

Of course they were.  Because dead trees are the perfect way to speak to the Bernie crowd.  

They 'eagerly' took them?  Or they were grabbing them to throw in the recycle bin for you?

Probably figured it was better to quickly grab one and hurry past than have Mallys block their path and start preaching to them. 

The Mallys are a group of fundies I would love to run into just because I am pretty sure I would annoy the hell out of them. They can't out Bible me. I already know all the answers that they expect and what are the "correct" ones. I bet that I could get them to want to escape me so that they could get a taste of their own medicine. Not that it would help, they would see themselves as martyrs and me as a hard heart, but it would keep them occupied for a while so they would have less time to annoy others. 

Archived