IGNORED

Emily from wayback ago. .

snowgirl

On 2/5/2016 at 4:23 PM, anniebgood said:

Also, the ever blessed tube meat from the Dollar Store. She was delusional about a lot of things. And remember how she bristled when the baby was in ICU at the children's hospital in Portland, and they had to eat processed things like cookies and potato chips? And how the baby ended up in ICU? Dna getting hit by a car walking to Wednesday night services in a snow storm.

That's a rabbit hole I don't think I want to revisit. 

And the worst thing was that she came from money. She had parents who would have supported her and the children. She rebelled by marrying Dna who was as poor as a church mouse and she decided she would be frugal to the point of stupidity. 

Weren't they staying at Ronald McDonald House in Portland or some other lodging place for families in need? I remember the issues she had with the food.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

Weren't they staying at Ronald McDonald House in Portland or some other lodging place for families in need? I remember the issues she had with the food.

She was whining, because she ate too many cookies, and missed her lacto-fermented stuff. Apparently it caused some indigestion.

It doesn't appear as thought Dan and Emily are still facebook friends...is it just me? :my_huh:

Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

It doesn't appear as thought Dan and Emily are still facebook friends...is it just me? :my_huh:

There was an internet rumour floating around a couple of years ago that they got divorced.  I don't remember if it was ever confirmed or denied (or that it happened at all, I might be misremembering).

Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

No, I think somebody noted that in an earlier post or thread and it was confirmed by others. It seems they're separated or divorced.

Just now, Boogalou said:

There was an internet rumour floating around a couple of years ago that they got divorced.  I don't remember if it was ever confirmed or denied (or that it happened at all, I might be misremembering).

Sorry, posts went up at the same time. Yep, this jives with what I remember. It was definitely confirmed that they were living separately at one point but no insight on their current status. I suspect they're no longer together.

I fell down that rabbit hole in my lurking days. I wish she'd just give a once yearly update. I need to know they're okay. I will never get over her accidentally, not noticing that her child just happened to slip into a coma on her couch :my_huh: so much craziness.

3 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Will someone please tell me their last name so I can do some Facebook stalking of my own? :)

Dan Jamey Pierce he posts alot

Emily Brown Pierce she either does not post or you can only see the posting if you are a friend.

1 hour ago, countressrascal said:

Dan Jamey Pierce he posts alot

Emily Brown Pierce she either does not post or you can only see the posting if you are a friend.

Can't see Dan without being logged in either, though. Makes me want to make a throwaway account :doh:

I don't know how publicly available their names are.  I have hidden the posts that mention them until the helpmeet team can discuss this.  If someone can show me if/where they are publicly available in the meantime that would be great.

35 minutes ago, Boogalou said:

I don't know how publicly available their names are.  I have hidden the posts that mention them until the helpmeet team can discuss this.  If someone can show me if/where they are publicly available in the meantime that would be great.

Sorry - I assumed this was well known since people were talking about their Facebook pages.  I wouldn't have asked otherwise.

29 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Sorry - I assumed this was well known since people were talking about their Facebook pages.  I wouldn't have asked otherwise.

Thanks, I wondered about that. On the other hand, when I googled the names, previous mentions here on FJ were some of the top responses, so it's definitely been posted here before.

16 minutes ago, withaj said:

Thanks, I wondered about that. On the other hand, when I googled the names, previous mentions here on FJ were some of the top responses, so it's definitely been posted here before.

Yup, you're right.  The cat's out of the bag now.  I'll unhide the posts.  Sorry for the jumping the gun!

On 3/9/2016 at 10:15 PM, Boogalou said:

Yup, you're right.  The cat's out of the bag now.  I'll unhide the posts.  Sorry for the jumping the gun!

For something like this I think you did the right thing by erring on the side of caution.

Archived