IGNORED

A bunch of Cabinetman's previous user names?

Firiel

Readers,

I have removed the comments from "ElijahJames". This individual is a long time troll on TGH. He has posted as the following:
ElijahJames 
amanhiswifethebible (yes, the author of the blog by the same name, now closed)
High Country 
Oldschool Husband 
AnYa494
THusband
cabinetmaker  

And a few others, going back to early 2013. I probably should have banned him long ago. I hate to ban anyone, but his ongoing garbage is clearly not good for anyone.
Removing his comments has hidden all replies to him, which is probably for the best.
Paul

http://www.the-generous-husband.com/2014/09/10/angry-husbands/

So... I'm off to Google all of these...

EDIT: DAMMIT.  OF COURSE I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM.  I'll call the mods. :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you meant FJ's names for him. My all-time fav was L. Ron Cupboard

47 minutes ago, Peas n carrots said:

And, yet, there are those who claim FJers are neither intelligent nor have a sense of humour. I believe this shoots down that theory pretty effectively!

57 minutes ago, Peas n carrots said:

My fave was Chester Drawers.

We should compile them all, so many awesome ones.

27 minutes ago, twin2 said:

My fave was Chester Drawers.

We should compile them all, so many awesome ones.

Yes, please. 

I hope you find good stuff. Or maybe I don't. I spent way to much time on his saga.That was so much fun. It's one of my all time fave FJ moments. 

7 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

I hope you find good stuff. Or maybe I don't. I spent way to much time on his saga.That was so much fun. It's one of my all time fave FJ moments. 

Me too.  I was probably obsessed to an unhealthy degree.  Remember when he "moved to Alaska"? Ah, the memories.

(So far, I've only found stuff from that site... and it's all been deleted, too. :( )

@Firiel "The day the feminists found us!" Oh my, that was some great stuff. The way he wrote it made it sound like we terrorized poor Amanda. Are those archived anywhere? 

My most favorite CabinetBoy moment was when he had to log in when he saw we had a thread about his wife's discussion of his bull wrestling abilities. :laughing-jumpingpurple: He knew that his story was bullshit and now he knew that we had proof his story was bullshit. It was great. 

7 minutes ago, littlemommy said:

A cabinetman thread. My eyes fill with tears of joy.

Yeah, as soon as I saw there was a Boobert thread, I clicked on it. I thought he'd turned up somewhere else and his bull-wrangling adventures continued... but oh well. 

Yeah, I did a cursory Google of those usernames, but didn't find anything interesting. :(  The blog owner had deleted all of his comments, too, unfortunately.  So I wasn't even able to read those!

But my Goggle tactics are poor, so maybe someone else can find something?

I miss Boobert/Storage Sociopath/L. Ron Cupboard. :(

16 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

@Firiel "The day the feminists found us!" Oh my, that was some great stuff. The way he wrote it made it sound like we terrorized poor Amanda. Are those archived anywhere? 

His 'The feminists have found us' post was my favourite FJ moment ever. He was both absolutely monstrous and the gift that kept on giving.

Wardrobe Wanker ... 

I hope Amanda will some day find her freedom. She was far better than he deserved. Didn't he once rank her on a scale of 1 to 10? 

27 minutes ago, polecat said:

Wardrobe Wanker ... 

I hope Amanda will some day find her freedom. She was far better than he deserved. Didn't he once rank her on a scale of 1 to 10? 

Yep. If memory serves, he ranked her a 6. :pb_confused:

Have we ever found out what he is up to now? He seems to have disappeared from the internet.

4 minutes ago, Sundaymorning said:

Have we ever found out what he is up to now? He seems to have disappeared from the internet.

I think he really has disappeared from the Internet.  His business site is back up (I know it was down for a while), but I haven't seen anything like a personal Internet presence from him or Amanda since he finally flounced for good.  I think it was about a year ago.

Okay... I have no idea what this is about, mostly because as others have mentioned, all his previous stuff seems to have been deleted ... but it sounds utterly hilarious on an epic scale. Is there no Cliff's Notes version as to who this guy is?!

3 minutes ago, THERetroGamerNY said:

Okay... I have no idea what this is about, mostly because as others have mentioned, all his previous stuff seems to have been deleted ... but it sounds utterly hilarious on an epic scale. Is there no Cliff's Notes version as to who this guy is?!

He was a frequent poster on Lori Alexander (who is a monster) 's blog. Heavily into dominionism, steeped in patriarchy and highly controlling of his wife. He moved her and curtailed her movements, if memory serves me. If I recall correctly, he punished her with complete isolation.

For a while, he had his own blog, where he spouted his ideas, and lauded himself. For being abusive to his wife and children.

9 minutes ago, THERetroGamerNY said:

Where to begin?

CM started commenting on Lori Alexander's blog and soon admitted to doing some terrible things to "help" his wife when she was "out of control" (for instance, he locked her in a small cabin and isolated her from friends).  He started a blog that was completely filled with Christian MRA nonsense and he always took the bait when commentors called him out.

He was known for making ridiculous, grandiose claims about being stronger the 97% of men and being too smart for college and ridiculous stuff like that.

He flounced once when we discovered his identity and "moved to Alaska" (he didn't move at all).  He came back to his blog for a while but finally disappeared for good after another website picked up a particularly terrible blog post of his and he started to get even more unwanted attention.

It's a shame I missed out on the Cabinetman saga. I wonder if he'd hop over to FJ again?

Archived