IGNORED

Liquid Eyeliner

ShepherdontheRock

@Mecca Pale Barley is a must own! it is the only Burberry eyeshadow I have so far. Every morning I think I will do a fancy eye look, but then i see Pale Barely and only use it.

What other shades do you recommend? 

For my everyday makeup I use Covergirl's line exact liquid liner, it's so easy to use! I also like to use Almay's Intense i-COLOR... it's really good and goes great with me since I'm allergic to everything.

I love Revlon's Colorstay Skinny liquid liner. (Winged liner isn't flattering on me, but I love the look on other people!) It comes in great colors and makes a nice, super-thin line that helps make my skimpy lashes look fuller. And it doesn't give me raccoon eyes!

On January 31, 2016 at 3:28 PM, donnal said:

Make-up forum=my new home!

Clinique's eyeliner pen is a recent favorite of mine, it's super easy to use.

Agree @donnal...I find Clinique's quite easy to use.  It's great for basic lining.  I just have to perfect a mini wing.  *Sigh* I find winging sooooo difficult.

I can remember when winged eyeliner was popular in the 1960's! I was a tad too young for makeup, but my older sister was a master at it. Everything old is new again.

Clio Kill Black liquid liner is the best one I've ever found.  YSL's faux cils is also really good, but it's about 4x the price of the Kill Black and it still smudges on my eyelid after a couple of hours.  The Clio is a Korean makeup line and costs around $10-12.  I love it SO much!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I got this Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner in my Birchbox this month. I tried it today, and I'm obsessed! I was tempted to post a selfie because my cat eye is fucking legit, today! Meow. 

Oh, and protip: don't buy Eyeko products from their website. The shipping is absurd. Get it on Shopbop! 

20160223_213802-1.jpg

Archived