IGNORED

Duggar Therapist spills all?

Swamptribe

In Touch, or one of the other gossip rags has a big headline about the Duggar therapist spilling all.  Was in the checkout line and did not get to read the article.  Anyone?  Anyone?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I clicked the article (mistake number one) but was a little surprised to read:

Josh already molested Jana Duggar, Jill Duggar and Jessa Duggar.

I expect most of it to be BS, but they throw a bit of information out there about Jana like it's fact. Also, Anna and the kids live in a closet? That's news to me. I do agree that Michelle's top priority should be (and should always have been) protecting her kids, but knowing how she and JB handled Josh in the past really doesn't give me much hope for their future.

I sooooo miss the Inquirer.  It would at least have posited that Josh was hanging out with Elvis, while Anna was in the hot tub with Hef at the Mansion.

5 minutes ago, gustava said:

I sooooo miss the Inquirer.  It would at least have posited that Josh was hanging out with Elvis, while Anna was in the hot tub with Hef at the Mansion.

Oh my.

10004009_680293872009785_2110504099_n.jp

1. Oh really? A family therapist could get sued for spilling anything. 

2. Oh really? The Duggars go see a family therapist? 

7 minutes ago, gustava said:

The Weekly World News. The Duggars would be trying to adopted Bat Kid right now :P 

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Unless of course the person was unlicensed (surely the case) and wants to make a buck or has left gothardism. 

I mean, I wouldn't put it past them to want to excommunicate Josh. He's become way too much of a liability.

But...I think everything else is potentially a load of BS.

And I don't think Jana's single status is for lack of potential suitors. I think it's more likely that she's just not interested in the guys.

21 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

this is up there with aliens probed me anally.

2 minutes ago, doggie said:

this s up there with aliens probed me anally.

I read that as annually. :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, iweartanktops6 said:

Why on earth do people start threads about tabloid articles? I don't get it. 

Because it's humorous?  Just guessing

1 hour ago, Ace3 said:

I clicked the article (mistake number one) but was a little surprised to read:

I expect most of it to be BS, but they throw a bit of information out there about Jana like it's fact. Also, Anna and the kids live in a closet? That's news to me. I do agree that Michelle's top priority should be (and should always have been) protecting her kids, but knowing how she and JB handled Josh in the past really doesn't give me much hope for their future.

Technically, with more than 20 people in the house and only 4(?) bedrooms, it is like living in a closet. 

Just now, socalrules said:

Technically, with more than 20 people in the house and only 4(?) bedrooms, it is like living in a closet. 

I will totally give you that. I was thinking, I know that Jana's corner is small but... and if I remember correctly in the special she did have a rack of clothing next to the bed too. Closet it is!

Agree 100%!

Even IF they did go see a therapist - who would know if it was a REAL educated one? ALSO if this was the case - they are betraying patient confidentiality!

I call BS.

Edited for grammar.

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Oh, if ONLY I could stomach Twitter.  This would make it SO worthwhile.

3 hours ago, Swamptribe said:

In Touch, or one of the other gossip rags has a big headline about the Duggar therapist spilling all.  Was in the checkout line and did not get to read the article.  Anyone?  Anyone?

I got so excited too but my bliss was blown away when it said, "Michelle demanded..."  As if...

I call baloney on this one. I didn't read the article (I saw the magazine on the rack when I was in the grocery line but didn't care enough to buy it) but I find it really difficult to believe that any therapist would break confidentiality like that... or that the Duggars would seek therapy in the first place. It's not completely impossible, I just don't think it's very likely to be legit.

I could believe that the therapist was a "minister" of some sort ... and maybe decided he'd done enough for these people and decided to make a buck. 

11 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I could believe that the therapist was a "minister" of some sort ... and maybe decided he'd done enough for these people and decided to make a buck. 

well a minister because they claimed they are a minister. in the dagger world a minister does not need to get a education.

Wow! Someone was working on their creative writing skills. They've out speculated FJ. Anna in a closet? Well, at least she had her own clothes and didn't have to put them in the communal closet.

What's bad though, is that theDuggars are still getting front page coverage, even if it's negative.

Archived