IGNORED

Where are the Duggars Going/Show Coming Back?

Apricot

19 hours ago, Valerie3kids said:

I don't think Josh would think twice about being on TV. He can lie and not think twice about it. He will sing the same song and dance of forgiveness with that smug look on his face. He is JB's spawn and the image of his father so he feels he is better than all of us and we want to hear from him. He will never be humble. He will continue to act as if his shit doesn't stink. Anna will be so pleased her headship is back to his rightful place that she will sit there and look adoringly at him like she always has.

This. Josh had the balls to be on TV prior to Joshgate 1.0. He sold the idea that he was an amazing, loyal and God fearing husband while he cheated on his pregnant wife. I'm sure he would spend a few episodes talking about earning trust back and having accountability, but I have no doubt that he would return to a show if given the opportunity. He could have his own VSE. Can't you see it - Josh's TH with a single tear running down his cheek as he says that was led into temptation while Anna gazes up at him with tears in her eyes? :my_sick:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if Josh would be on TV again for any real length of time, whether it's his own choice or because his parents wont let him. He has been silent except for 2 (maybe 3?) PR statements. He has not been seen or heard from outside of that. I'm sure they'll talk ABOUT Josh all they want, but I don't think they'll allow him to be seen now. It probably would have been different if his ONLY scandal was the molestation. They were doing their best to spin things into a positive direction and make him seem like a new man; someone who had learned his lesson and was truly repentant. They defended him left and right, they got other people to defend him, and they really tried to make it seem like everything was okay. When the second scandal broke, I think they just gave up on him. He's not at Jesus camp to be saved, he's there because they know he can't make things worse from there. I wouldn't be surprised if, after Jesus camp, they sent him (or he sent himself) to work at HQ or to ALERT or to any other place that would be CERTAIN to keep a tight leash on him. Josh is volitile and they can't afford another Josh scandal.

12 minutes ago, Ace3 said:

This. Josh had the balls to be on TV prior to Joshgate 1.0. He sold the idea that he was an amazing, loyal and God fearing husband while he cheated on his pregnant wife. I'm sure he would spend a few episodes talking about earning trust back and having accountability, but I have no doubt that he would return to a show if given the opportunity. He could have his own VSE. Can't you see it - Josh's TH with a single tear running down his cheek as he says that was led into temptation while Anna gazes up at him with tears in her eyes? :my_sick:

Unfortunately, I can clearly see it. It isn't a pretty picture. He has always thought of himself as special.

This family is not led by God or Gothard, they are led by sheer greed. Money hungry mongers the entire bunch. The best thing that happened to poor helpless Mechelle was a show that would force JB to idolize her in public and also found a way to look after the tribe of children he had convinced her to have. JB wants to be star and is in his own mind. He was just waiting for the chance for someone to pay him for what he has always been convinced he is. Neither of them does anything all day that we are aware. It is the perfect life for them. Their kids have watched them and realized it works. You do not have educated, motivated or socially integrated to make money. You just need to be a Duggar.

I can no longer feel sorry for any of them. Sorry, if that is heartless. But, they have all been exposed by the many free trips enough that they all "know" there is another life out there. They have all chosen not to look into it. I know it has been drilled into their heads that it is all evil but to them why would it be? They drive Suburbans, Anna, at times a Hummer, have all the electronic toys they can dream of, all of their bills are all paid for no questions asked, private planes, and they shop for clothes etc. Yes, they are raising their parents children. Yes, they are paraded about like ducks. But, they have been far many more places than I hope to go in my lifetime. They do not worry about where the mortgage money is coming from or even where their next meal is coming from as it is all taken care of. I guess I am just sick of the entire money grubbing family. They do not need to be on TV. At all. But, they will be. A new name for the show and off they go. Still lying and cheating and pulling in the money. TLC has not listened to any of their consumers. They live by the command of JB.

Or maybe I am just jealous as I am not raking in the money.

1 hour ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

I wouldn't be surprised if, after Jesus camp, they sent him (or he sent himself) to work at HQ or to ALERT or to any other place that would be CERTAIN to keep a tight leash on him. 

Because nobody EVER molested anyone or committed any other kind of sexual crime at an ATI facility.. no never. 

Just now, libriatrix said:

Because nobody EVER molested anyone or committed any other kind of sexual crime at an ATI facility.. no never. 

I'm not saying they dont happen there, but its a controlled environment and, frankly, even if he did do something against someone else there it would be less likely to make the news because theirs is a community of victim blamers.

2 hours ago, Valerie3kids said:

Unfortunately, I can clearly see it. It isn't a pretty picture. He has always thought of himself as special.

This family is not led by God or Gothard, they are led by sheer greed. Money hungry mongers the entire bunch. The best thing that happened to poor helpless Mechelle was a show that would force JB to idolize her in public and also found a way to look after the tribe of children he had convinced her to have. JB wants to be star and is in his own mind. He was just waiting for the chance for someone to pay him for what he has always been convinced he is. Neither of them does anything all day that we are aware. It is the perfect life for them. Their kids have watched them and realized it works. You do not have educated, motivated or socially integrated to make money. You just need to be a Duggar.

I can no longer feel sorry for any of them. Sorry, if that is heartless. But, they have all been exposed by the many free trips enough that they all "know" there is another life out there. They have all chosen not to look into it. I know it has been drilled into their heads that it is all evil but to them why would it be? They drive Suburbans, Anna, at times a Hummer, have all the electronic toys they can dream of, all of their bills are all paid for no questions asked, private planes, and they shop for clothes etc. Yes, they are raising their parents children. Yes, they are paraded about like ducks. But, they have been far many more places than I hope to go in my lifetime. They do not worry about where the mortgage money is coming from or even where their next meal is coming from as it is all taken care of. I guess I am just sick of the entire money grubbing family. They do not need to be on TV. At all. But, they will be. A new name for the show and off they go. Still lying and cheating and pulling in the money. TLC has not listened to any of their consumers. They live by the command of JB.

Or maybe I am just jealous as I am not raking in the money.

Yep. Except I'm not jealous.

IMO, it should be criminal to exploit your children for financial gain. Private moments, thoughts, memories, anonymity all sold away so that JB and M did not have to get off their own lazy asses to support all the kids they felt entitled to procreate.

This shit should be illegal. Children deserve better.

There should be protections in place for reality TV children, just as there are for other minors in the business and working in different states.

Coogan Laws for all kids!

And now another generation being affected. This needs to stop.

3 hours ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

I'm not sure if Josh would be on TV again for any real length of time, whether it's his own choice or because his parents wont let him. He has been silent except for 2 (maybe 3?) PR statements. He has not been seen or heard from outside of that. I'm sure they'll talk ABOUT Josh all they want, but I don't think they'll allow him to be seen now. It probably would have been different if his ONLY scandal was the molestation. They were doing their best to spin things into a positive direction and make him seem like a new man; someone who had learned his lesson and was truly repentant. They defended him left and right, they got other people to defend him, and they really tried to make it seem like everything was okay. When the second scandal broke, I think they just gave up on him. He's not at Jesus camp to be saved, he's there because they know he can't make things worse from there. I wouldn't be surprised if, after Jesus camp, they sent him (or he sent himself) to work at HQ or to ALERT or to any other place that would be CERTAIN to keep a tight leash on him. Josh is volitile and they can't afford another Josh scandal.

I disagree that they are giving up on Josh.  I think they sent him to Prayer Prison because they wanted him out of the way, and because they wanted him punished, but I think they are also hoping he will be changed by the experience.  And I think they would love for him to come back with a mission to tell people how Jesus saved him and he will now lead a godly life.  They may take it slowly, both because initially they will be uncertain and because they know the public is uncertain.  But they are not going to marginalize him. They will gradually rewrite history so no one remembers the molestation, only the adultery.  And they will spin it as a mistake he made because life in DC offered temptations.   ( Already the report from the Christian paper left out the molestation and made it sound as though the show was cancelled because of AM. )

They need to think that they are a success as parents and that their family is an example to all.  And Josh hidden away won't help them believe this.  Maybe you are right and they will send him to ATI, but I think if they do it will be to further rehabilitate him in the eyes of the world.

But we will see.

...Because sending him to work at ATI is a child predator's dream Anything he does there will be swept under the rug just like Gothard.

5 hours ago, Ace3 said:

how sick would anyone be to actually believe Josh has anything to say - i would rather eat glass than watch a VSE of anything to do with Josh - the molestation was enough - the cheating on the wife (who turns it around to make herself a martyr is a whole issue) is gross enough - but molesting your sisters is just disgusting and pretending to be pious after that is disgusting and he deserves to rot in hell.    Nothing Josh would say justify anything.  He could have blood coming out of eyes I still wouldn't trust what he says  

The Duggars are definitely coming back....sooner rather than later. It's already been reported several times that the camera crew is filming them. Why would TLC waste their time/money filming if they don't plan on airing the footage? I don't think 19KaC will come back but I think Counting On is being turned into a series. Even before the scandals, TLC was leaning towards minimizing JB&M's parts on the show. The execs knew that the ratings depended on the eldest Duggar children....especially the J'slaves (frankly, no one gave a shit about Josh and Anna before Josh gate 1&2). If it's true that the new potential episodes will be about Jana, then i'm positive she is already in the courting/getting to know you stage with someone.

I'm not surprised that the Duggars are coming back, it's actually expected. TLC/Duggars have been in a love affair for years that they just can't give up. It's strange because they are so boring. Leg humpers would flock to a show solely based on the oldest Duggar children because they essentially watched them grow up and have a creepy sentimental feeling towards them. Snarkers would watch because we would want to see what type of guys Jana,Jinger,Joy  court/marry/have babies with  and compare them to Ben and Derick. So, morally it'll be wrong to give any Duggar family member air time but it would booast TLC's ratings. TLC has been morally bankrupt for years anyways. 

I dreamed last night that I saw them filming their new show, which was something like "Dating the Duggars", and people competed to go on a (chaperoned, of course) date with one of the eligible ones. It was so strange, because even in my dream  I kept thinking that I had to tell FJ!

That Christian Post article basically says 19KAC was cancelled because of the second scandal - the Ashley Madison one. Reading the article there is no hint of the molestations there at all. That annoys me more than any of the speculation and rumour!

13 hours ago, nst said:

Nothing Josh would say justify anything.  He could have blood coming out of eyes I still wouldn't trust what he says  

Highly unlikely anyone is going to want to hear from Josh  He seems to have had it pretty easy.  Now he is going to have to find a way to have a life without the cushion. 

12 hours ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

You know, TLC could do a special featuring each child and grandchild and have a seasons worth of specials. Lol

Highlighting INDIVIDUALS vs the family unit? Surely you jest.

Then again, money over all else in JB's cult.

It would take a lot of work and effort to come up with filler for so many individual shows- lots of making up hobbies, interests, talents and skills on the fly. 

When asked at age 23, Jill couldn't even name her favorite fairy tale.

51 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Highlighting INDIVIDUALS vs the family unit? Surely you jest.

Then again, money over all else in JB's cult.

It would take a lot of work and effort to come up with filler for so many individual shows- lots of making up hobbies, interests, talents and skills on the fly. 

When asked at age 23, Jill couldn't even name her favorite fairy tale.

That's cause fairy tales are the work of the devil. They consistently teach children to question authority and they kiss before marriage and they kill people and there's a lot of lust/living with the opposite sex without hope of marriage. Your kids are bound to become godless heathens if they are taught fairy tales, especially the Brother Grimm's versions. 

5 hours ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

That's cause fairy tales are the work of the devil. They consistently teach children to question authority and they kiss before marriage and they kill people and there's a lot of lust/living with the opposite sex without hope of marriage. Your kids are bound to become godless heathens if they are taught fairy tales, especially the Brother Grimm's versions. 

They did not raise up, nurture, teach, love, foster, challenge 19, individual humans from infancy to useful adulthood. Instead, they created 19, exact replica drones.

I hope that someone is doing a case study. 

This crap should be criminal.

9 hours ago, helenprev said:

That Christian Post article basically says 19KAC was cancelled because of the second scandal - the Ashley Madison one. Reading the article there is no hint of the molestations there at all. That annoys me more than any of the speculation and rumour!

Yes, I noticed that too.  It is, I believe, part of the rewriting of history the Duggars like so much.

They ARE coming back according to Pickles who posted an article from a TLC worker who shared this. She also interviewed the Little Couple and a couple other TLC people. Can someone notify Buzzard about this?

“Huge day for me today! I’m interviewing Jill and Jessa, The Little Couple and The Busby Bunch! TLC has a lot of faith in me and I’m so thankful! Wish me luck!!”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2752451/duggar-family-filming-tlc-set-interviewer-goes-public/#h0Zzv5po0ImPKf0a.99

TLC1.JPG

49 minutes ago, Mothership said:

When did Bin become a Duggar boy?

So much for leave and cleave...

UGH- I was going to mention this a couple of days ago. When are ANY of the married Duggarlings actually going to leave and cleave? 

We should make a list of all the Duggarisms that those idiots have spewed. They should have to explain them and then eat them.

Danni Starr deleted ALL the evidence and pictures from her public Facebook page when people started asking her questions such as when it would air. She even deleted the photo of her interviewing the Little Couple.Suspicious much?

Seems pretty obvious the Facebook posts are just TLC leaking more info before a press release. It wasn't a true "leak". I'm sure this is all part of the marketing scheme. 

47 minutes ago, Ofglen said:

Seems pretty obvious the Facebook posts are just TLC leaking more info before a press release. It wasn't a true "leak". I'm sure this is all part of the marketing scheme. 

I think they are slowly letting things leak out to try to eliminate a huge public backlash. They think if they ink things out slowly to the public, everyone will just get used to it, accept it, and get over it.

• Coconut Flan locked and unlocked this topic

Archived