IGNORED

In which Abigail the Martyr harasses a man at Goodwill

singsingsing

I've been in kind of stunned WTF trance looking at this, not commenting. 

I mean, it's all been said.  She's nuts. 

BUT, I just can't help shaking my head, over and over, about her blog post title.  She almost went to jail.  This woman didn't almost go to jail.  She fantasized, after the fact, about stealing the puzzle and how that would have all gone down.  

What is that?  Holy Catholic Clickbait?  (AKA, lying.  AKA, the 9th commandment.) 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Closed Womb said:

I've been in kind of stunned WTF trance looking at this, not commenting. 

I mean, it's all been said.  She's nuts. 

BUT, I just can't help shaking my head, over and over, about her blog post title.  She almost went to jail.  This woman didn't almost go to jail.  She fantasized, after the fact, about stealing the puzzle and how that would have all gone down.  

What is that?  Holy Catholic Clickbait?  (AKA, lying.  AKA, the 9th commandment.) 

Your profile picture is the most perfect WTF face for Abigail and her puzzle of righteousness. :pb_lol:

Did anyone screencap this? I just tried the link and it's down, so there's either a technical glitch or she removed it. Would the Wayback Machine work for something like this (n00b at that kind of thing).

6 minutes ago, EyeQueue said:

Did anyone screencap this? I just tried the link and it's down, so there's either a technical glitch or she removed it. Would the Wayback Machine work for something like this (n00b at that kind of thing).

There's a screencap and a transcript back on pages 3 and 4 (I think) of this thread.  I missed it first hand, too. 

Archived