IGNORED

Josh Duggar Part 11 - The End of Rehab Is in Sight

Coconut Flan

My bad....she is right....dropping the case does not mean she is a big ole liarhead.

But, if Josh had proof he was not there, then who was he unfaithful with? Inquiring minds want to know...lol.

I really have no opinion on who is the liarhead, my mind is just wandering about who the other person could be IF  DD is lying.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, DuggarWatch said:

Danica Dillon posted this on her Twitter account:

"Just because something was dropped doesn't mean it was a lie."

:my_rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

Okay....if I get this right.....DD drops her case and apparently has been shown to be a big old liarhead. But......in his confession, Josh admitted to be unfaithful to Anna. (Maybe not his exact words). If not with DD, then with who?

ETA: Let the sleuthing begin!

I wouldn't know how to start "sleuthing," but since he was on Ashley Madison, it is not unreasonable to speculate that he met women through the site.  Whether it was a married woman looking for an affair, or a courtesan looking for contacts,  he probably met at least one woman with whom to be unfaithful to Anna through AM.

This would explain (as I believe others have pointed out) why no one other than Danica has come forward.  The women he met through AM would be motivated to be discreet.

:imho:

I think *something happened to Danica, and that she thought that it was josh...after all, it was a while after her alleged assault  that she says she recognized him from the publicity of the am scandal. Perhaps there's a josh look-alike running around philly, I'll keep an eye out for him LOL And josh did cheat on Anna with someone, but who? We'll probably never know...

1 minute ago, MayMay1123 said:

I think *something happened to Danica, and that she thought that it was josh...after all, it was a while after her alleged assault  that she says she recognized him from the publicity of the am scandal. 

I'm not inclined to give her the benefit of any doubt.  Not that I see any doubt about this situation.

2 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

I wouldn't know how to start "sleuthing," but since he was on Ashley Madison, it is not unreasonable to speculate that he met women through the site.  Whether it was a married woman looking for an affair, or a courtesan looking for contacts,  he probably met at least one woman with whom to be unfaithful to Anna through AM.

This would explain (as I believe others have pointed out) why no one other than Danica has come forward.  The women he met through AM would be motivated to be discreet.

I'm of the opinion that Josh's cheating partners were probably women in the conservative Christian world who have everything to lose if their illicit activities became public knowledge. I also think that Josh probably hooked up with some local leghumpers in Tonitown. As bizarre as it may sound, there are probably Duggar groupies who would love nothing more than to engage in "sweet fellowship" with a Duggar male, and Josh would have been the most accessible since he had a public business (I get the impression that JD was kept closer to home, not just because he's unmarried, but because he seems much handier around the house than Josh). 

2 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I'm of the opinion that Josh's cheating partners were probably women in the conservative Christian world who have everything to lose if their illicit activities became public knowledge. I also think that Josh probably hooked up with some local leghumpers in Tonitown. As bizarre as it may sound, there are probably Duggar groupies who would love nothing more than to engage in "sweet fellowship" with a Duggar male, and Josh would have been the most accessible since he had a public business (I get the impression that JD was kept closer to home, not just because he's unmarried, but because he seems much handier around the house than Josh). 

Worst.  Bucketlist item. Ever.

1 minute ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Could be.  I like how you say "cheating partners" (plural).  I don't see why we should assume that Josh was unfaithful with only one person.  

And I totally agree that just because our reaction to Joshie is "Yuck," that doesn't mean there aren't groupies out there just panting for the opportunity to sin and repent with a Duggar.

18 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

The women he met through AM would be motivated to be discreet.

Hmmmm....damn discreet people! We want facts people, facts, I tell ya!!  :Grrrrr:So spill it!

This is such a bizarre ending I truly don't know how to feel. I'm glad Danica wasn't abused, if this is what this actually means. On the other hand, what a horrible thing to do if she just outright lied to make money or advance her career. On the other hand, this is the Duggars and anyone who expects normal behavior from them is doomed to disappointment. I think I'll just sit here and shake my head for a while.

18 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Suddenly a pap smear looks appealing.  :my_sick:

Just now, jcanglin991 said:

This is such a bizarre ending I truly don't know how to feel. I'm glad Danica wasn't abused, if this is what this actually means. On the other hand, what a horrible thing to do if she just outright lied to make money or advance her career. On the other hand, this is the Duggars and anyone who expects normal behavior from them is doomed to disappointment. I think I'll just sit here and shake my head for a while.

It's a horrible thing to do because there are real abuse victims out there who never get their day in court.  Liars like Danica Dillon make things that much more difficult for those who tell the truth. Makes me sick.

Josh has real victims who never got their day in court.  Including this and the above, the fact that he might be considered a victim by his parents, the leghumpers - and ultimately TLC - makes me that much sicker.

8 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Since they don't eat pork- maybe he does jerk off to pork :)

Totally random thought: I wonder if they'd shop at Piggly Wiggly, in spite of it's swine-based motife?

6 minutes ago, Denim Jumper said:

Totally random thought: I wonder if they'd shop at Piggly Wiggly, in spite of it's swine-based motife?

Didn't they enjoy real bangers and mash in the UK?

7 minutes ago, Denim Jumper said:

Everytime someone mentions that store I think of Mrs. Piggle Wiggle.  DAE remember those books?  

If she had gotten her hands on the Duggars years ago she'd have cured them all of their horrible behavior.

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Everytime someone mentions that store I think of Mrs. Piggle Wiggle.  DAE remember those books?  

If she had gotten her hands on the Duggars years ago she'd have cured them all of their horrible behavior.

We have a piggly wiggly in town, and when I started reading the Mrs. Piggle Wiggle stories to my daughter she insisted on calling her Mrs. Piggly Wiggly.  As a book purist, it drove me nuts!  

6 hours ago, ShebrewDefrauder said:

He wouldn't be the first! Warning: spoiler contains extremely regrettable, albeit hilarious, material.

Reveal hidden contents

I_e5c7b3_2404526.jpg

I'm so sorry.

low-carb be damned, after seeing that, it's back to cereal for breakfast... :my_tongue:

8 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

The best!  Along with the Piggle Wiggle books by, Betty MacDonald, here is a list of her other books, Nancy and Plum is my all time favourite!

42 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

While that's possible, I think it's way too risky...wagging tongues and gossip. ;)  I think he wanted women who didn't know him or recognize him...way safer that way.  

You all are missing the most important tweet on DD's twitter...

"LESBIAN SEX THERAPIST" IS OUT NOW 

Finally. 

35 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I have always made that same Piggy Wiggly/Mrs. Pigglewiggle comparison-mixup, too!  And, yes, I remember my mother and grandmother reading those books to me.  I think the story of the tattle tales was my favorite.

33 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

low-carb be damned, after seeing that, it's back to cereal for breakfast... :my_tongue:

Ewww...the first thing I thought of when I saw that was the picture of John Shrader with his bags of sunflower seeds.

12 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Ewww...the first thing I thought of when I saw that was the picture of John Shrader with his bags of sunflower seeds.

I *knew* that photo was reminding me of something/someone else...  Maybe I can have my breakfast bacon after all! Thank you, you've saved my day!  (or should I say, "you've saved my bacon!" :my_tongue:)

8 hours ago, ShebrewDefrauder said:

He wouldn't be the first! Warning: spoiler contains extremely regrettable, albeit hilarious, material.

Hide contents

I_e5c7b3_2404526.jpg

I'm so sorry.

I'm ashamed to admit, I do have that my photo in my phone.  We have a game. Everyone starts up river with bacon.  If you return to camp without bacon.  You shouldn't be driving a canoe and you get left behind to cook the rest of the weekend.

If I haven't mentioned, I really love following along with this topic. The way the law works and changes with each state and speciality, is fascinating to me.  I really enjoy this topic. Please don't let disagreements and arguments ,get in the way.  I want to learn.  I have had some questions that i am frankly scared to ask. 

Wow.    Just wow.    I was away from this thread for about 36 hours and... wow.     I am going to go back and read the court documents, as well as whatever HuffPo and People have to say.  

Huh.  

@JenniferJuniper I've really appreciated your insight(s) on this whole thing (and certainly the insights of others as well) but you really hit the nail on the head with your comment below (I have added the bold) .   So.  Very.  Frustrating.   

I can hardly contain my anger that Josh may come out looking like the victim here.  

3 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

It's a horrible thing to do because there are real abuse victims out there who never get their day in court.  Liars like Danica Dillon make things that much more difficult for those who tell the truth. Makes me sick.

Josh has real victims who never got their day in court.  Including this and the above, the fact that he might be considered a victim by his parents, the leghumpers - and ultimately TLC - makes me that much sicker.

1 hour ago, Chelio93 said:

I have had some questions that i am frankly scared to ask. 

My personal opinion would be that you should ask.  Just keep in mind that no one knows everything there is to know about the law and even SCOTUS Justices disagree all the time.  Each person with legal education and/or experience has a different worldview, a different knowledge base, different areas of specialty, different amounts of practice experience, experience with different jurisdictions, etc.  Some will be primarily focused on detailed practicalities and others will be primarily focused on broad legal theory.  Each person may actually understand any given question differently and therefore people may actually not even be answering the same thing.  Given all that, hopefully we could all have a reasonable discussion of things or if that isn't possible talk past or ignore each other or something :P 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked and locked this topic

Archived