IGNORED

Josh Duggar Part 11 - The End of Rehab Is in Sight

Coconut Flan

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

Well, it sure looks like Josh isn't getting what he wants. A 3 day trial is scheduled for May 25th. Jury will be selected.

Spoiler

JacksonPopcorn.gif.157262ce3dbecaf1a399a

2 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Well, it sure looks like Josh isn't getting what he wants. A 3 day trial is scheduled for May 25th. Jury will be selected.

We were discussing that in the other thread. There are a lot of things that have to happen before the jury trial. It's very common for a court to set up a timeline of events, that doesn't automatically mean a trial is happening. They haven't even turned in their evidence for discovery. 

I have no doubt that the trial date will be continued. It is rare that the first trial date set is ultimately the final trial date. I agree with @jacduggar. They seem to already be having discovery issues so it's untitled they will have completed discovery in order for trial to start on May 25. 

2 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Does this mean he won't get his old job at FRC back?

I hardly think they'd want him to come back, after all the scandal attached to him.

2 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

I hardly think they'd want him to come back, after all the scandal attached to him.

Of course not, I was snarking.

2 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Of course not, I was snarking.

That's what I get for reading FJ while sleepy lol.

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

I didn't realize their was going to be a trial. 

We don't know that there will be a trial.  This just means that the court has put a trial date on its schedule.  As several posters have mentioned, initial trial dates almost always get continued.  One or both sides is not yet prepared, settlement negotiations are ongoing, etc.  It does not look like discovery is even complete yet, which means a May trial extremely unlikely.  Also, these cases can settle right up until the second before a jury reaches a verdict.  The vast majority of them settle before trial.  Court schedules are packed, and judges often schedule things several months in advance, just to hold calendar space, only to end up continuing the issue or hearing or trial to a later date.

3 minutes ago, jacduggar said:

So this is bizarre. And not helping her out with those who think she's a fame whore  

image.png

Um...wtsf. This is bizzare. Plus the tweet makes only some sense. Was she previously catfished, or is it currently happening, or what?

3 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Um...wtsf. This is bizzare. Plus the tweet makes only some sense. Was she previously catfished, or is it currently happening, or what?

I can say her credibility is definitely gone. 

On the ISB: wondering if her current legal situation and the catfishing have anything to do with each other? Maybe she's just looking for fame, but it makes me wonder.

3 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

On the ISB: wondering if her current legal situation and the catfishing have anything to do with each other? Maybe she's just looking for fame, but it makes me wonder.

That's what I'm thinking. 

1 hour ago, jacduggar said:

So this is bizarre. And not helping her out with those who think she's a fame whore  

image.png

If this show won't take her what's next, Dr. Drew?  Is he still exploiting the addicted D list on camera?  

7 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If this show won't take her what's next, Dr. Drew?  Is he still exploiting the addicted D list on camera?  

I can only hope she gives another "exclusive" interview. 

She thinks she has been catfished, so she is reaching out to the show Catfish so they can investigate her alleged catfishing? 

I think she is trying to get a spot on the revolving washed-up reality show circuit. It's Where all those people from The Bachelor or Real Housewives go to continue the gravy train when they have been booted off the show. It's also likely that she is not getting as much attention/work as she thought she would so she has to work harder at putting herself out there. 

4 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I bet he throws his parents under the bus if the molestation issues are mentioned during the trial

If a kid can kill four people and get off my claiming "affluenza", Josh can probably get away with this by using his oddball family situation.

5 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Someone who knows anything about MTV - is there a show called Catfish?  She's been talking about it on twitter and the "Catfish"  twitter feed is now talking about a new cast which they were still taking applications for in December.  6 hours ago "Big things are coming very soon".   https://twitter.com/CatfishCasting

Is it possible this is one of those "mainstream" jobs she talked about in the Hustler interview?   One of the ones that "Josh Duggar [maybe] helped" her get?  (her words)

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked and locked this topic

Archived