IGNORED

Miss Raquel's Second Novel- Part 2

keen23

yikes Raquel just total retweet hell.  I get that from my friend who is SEVERELY addicted to the tv series supernatural.  Let's see there was astrology nonsense (and I am sort of into astrology so it is not that I am bashing it, it is that I look at what she is retweeting and deem it nonsense).  Babies (again).  Relationship glop.  God (oh wait, that might actually make sense).  

Something I remember seeing regarding writing and villains is that the villain is the hero of his own story.

As for Villains and best theme song - Darth Vader.   Need we say more?

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raquel and her "baby" goals. :shakehead: Life is not like pinterest and babies are props for photos. I have a friend on FB who kind of reminds me of Raquel. She had this "perfect" life planned out and it all worked until she had a daughter who flat out refuses to pose for any of those sorts of pictures. She is constantly trying to recreate Pinterest poses and her daughter is either sulking or doing that thing that toddlers do where they turn to liquid and just hang there limp. 

Oh, come on guys, telling Raquel that she can't turn her life into a Pinterest account and direct babies come out of her womb with concrete eye color makes her lose her faith about the world being a fairy tail from la-la land! You can't do that, you evil villains, it's so hard for Raquel being a never-growing-up hero in her fantasy life story! She must fight all the temptations to grow brain cells, and take responsibility, and stuff.

There was also the photos of the guys hanging on women as they cooked breakfast.  She thought it was sexy or something.  I thought it would have been sexier if the men were cooking.  And who wants someone hanging on them while they're frying eggs?

Ah yes, Raquel with her blue eyed babies and her husband who sweeps her out to dance in the rain, buys her giant teddy bears, writes songs with her and then on weekends they ride horses on the coast of Oregon. Oh, and occasionally they pet swans and baby polar bears. This is a totally realistic life. 

15 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Ah yes, Raquel with her blue eyed babies and her husband who sweeps her out to dance in the rain, buys her giant teddy bears, writes songs with her and then on weekends they ride horses on the coast of Oregon. Oh, and occasionally they pet swans and baby polar bears. This is a totally realistic life. 

Don't forget the part where Raquel is published author and probably the J.K. Rowling of Christendom.

I liked Scar's "Be Prepared."

oops this his in on reference to villain songs. I see we have moved on now XD

It is super catchy! It terrified me as a child though. I had to fast-forward the movie through that song.

6 hours ago, clueliss said:

There was also the photos of the guys hanging on women as they cooked breakfast.  She thought it was sexy or something.  I thought it would have been sexier if the men were cooking.  And who wants someone hanging on them while they're frying eggs?

Right?!  I feel like that's the kind of thing that seems sweet and romantic until you've been in a serious relationship.  And then, regardless of how in love you still are, you're just like... "Sweetie, that's nice, but I need to get the spatula from the other counter, so you seriously need to let go."  Like, I'm as clingy as they come, and if my boyfriend is cooking, I'll walk up to him and give him a little hug (if he is not carrying liquid or a knife) and maybe kiss his cheek, but I won't hang on him like that because I do not want to be responsible for a kitchen disaster.

Non-bf, you don't seem too insightful, so this might be a difficult question.

Did you mean to say that you fall asleep thinking of this person, or that you have recurring thoughts about fucking this person?

Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 8.37.33 PM.png

38 minutes ago, Paperplate said:

So tomorrow is the big day:

move.png.fb987fd29aaa917a90cdad5467edddf

Why were there no complaints about having to pack, organise,  and clean up?

Yeah, that is kind of peculiar.  I wonder if it's because it's sudden. Maybe her parents got super pissed and decided she needed to move out ASAP instead of by the last day of the month. She did recently have a slew of tweets that seem a little dramatic, like that she needs prayers, and "I am trusting You, God. I know You won't let me down."

I don't know Raquel's life or family situation, but I do feel glad that her parents are finally (seemingly) kicking her out of the nest and thus forcing her to finally be a responsible adult. We'll see how long that lasts, though. They indulged her for so long, and as xRoo said, she's been told to leave before multiple times. Here's hoping her parents actually follow through on that this time.

Raquel is going to learn very fast that having roommates is nothing like PInterest pictures. Count down to there being epic drama with the roommates. 

8 hours ago, ari_belle said:

Non-bf, you don't seem too insightful, so this might be a difficult question.

Did you mean to say that you fall asleep thinking of this person, or that you have recurring thoughts about fucking this person?

Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 8.37.33 PM.png

Judging by the following tweet, the latter option.

datenight.png.1ab3644de180597011e4dd9710

Looks like they're officially back together the identical moment she's not under her parents' roof/authority.

53 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Raquel is going to learn very fast that having roommates is nothing like PInterest pictures. Count down to there being epic drama with the roommates. 

Oh, I shiver with antici

pation

2 hours ago, ari_belle said:

Yeah, that is kind of peculiar.  I wonder if it's because it's sudden. Maybe her parents got super pissed and decided she needed to move out ASAP instead of by the last day of the month. She did recently have a slew of tweets that seem a little dramatic, like that she needs prayers, and "I am trusting You, God. I know You won't let me down."

I don't know Raquel's life or family situation, but I do feel glad that her parents are finally (seemingly) kicking her out of the nest and thus forcing her to finally be a responsible adult. We'll see how long that lasts, though. They indulged her for so long, and as xRoo said, she's been told to leave before multiple times. Here's hoping her parents actually follow through on that this time.

That seems very harsh to me. Maybe this is just the day it worked out for her to move, considering work and availability of people to help her etc.? Or maybe she can't wait to get out and the room she's renting is available now.

3 hours ago, Paperplate said:

That seems very harsh to me. Maybe this is just the day it worked out for her to move, considering work and availability of people to help her etc.? Or maybe she can't wait to get out and the room she's renting is available now.

I think it's plausible, but we may never know.

I wonder when she's gonna say that she moved out on her blog.

Anyone else thinking they might elope?

She blogged about how to scare off guys. The bad behaviors sound exactly like how Raquel acts. I don't think she sees that though.

Not giving him space.

This is the woman who tweeted about how her guy better respond her her texts immediately or she would go into a jealous rage. He also needs to be willing to drop everything to do what she wants.

Being a drama queen. 

Drama Queen is Raquel's first name. Remember the time she had a total melt-down about someone mentioning she might like a guy?

Pushing for more.

This is an odd one because almost all the rest have a couple sentences explaining what she meant, but not this. What does she mean? Pushing for marriage? Pushing for sex? Pushing for the guy to buy more gifts? This is one that needs explanation.

Saying 'I love you' too soon. 

Raquel's Pinterest and Twitter would scare off most guys. Also her blog because no guy is going to live up to her eleventy list of rules. 

Being high maintenance.

Raquel is high maintenance in the sense that she has unrealistic expectations for guys. No one will be able to make her happy. 

Raquel really views herself as a relationship expert. 

I had a good giggle over that blog post.  

This is how you'll scare off a guy.  Unless it is me and I should be worshiped and allowed to do what I wish.  Unless I don't.  And you should know when that is without being told.

"I've heard - from multiple guys! - that a girl who eats well and healthy and has a good appetite is 'a huge turn on'.  So, I mean, c'mon, ladies."

Wow, you've talked to multiple guys? You're obviously an expert on dating. And since you're moving out of your parents' house you'll probably an expert on life in a few days

1 hour ago, ari_belle said:

I think it's plausible, but we may never know.

I wonder when she's gonna say that she moved out on her blog.

Anyone else thinking they might elope?

Maybe,  but I can't see her not going for the Pinterest wedding.  I wondered if she was just going to move in with him, assuming he has a job and a place. 

For him, it might be a good thing, as if she's as hard to live with as we imagine, he can escape without a divorce. 

39 minutes ago, salex said:

Maybe,  but I can't see her not going for the Pinterest wedding.  I wondered if she was just going to move in with him, assuming he has a job and a place. 

For him, it might be a good thing, as if she's as hard to live with as we imagine, he can escape without a divorce. 

I have a hard time imagining her doing that, at least openly.  She's built her blogging identity on being a good Christian young woman.  Admitting she was living with her boyfriend would pretty much throw that image under the bus.

I don't think she would blog about moving in with her boyfriend, but Raquel's blog life and real life hasn't always matched. While she was blogging about being so pure that even a rumor of her liking a guy was offensive, she was in reality sexting three guys. I can also see her moving away from being a Christian blogger. 

5 hours ago, Firiel said:

I have a hard time imagining her doing that, at least openly.  She's built her blogging identity on being a good Christian young woman.  Admitting she was living with her boyfriend would pretty much throw that image under the bus.

I doubt she would evet let it be known.  I had an assigned dorm roommate i met once be fore she moved off campus with her boyfriend

It was harder back then with landlines but she managed

When I first moved out of my parents' house into my first apartment, packing wasn't that big of a deal because I could come back and move stuff kind of as I needed it.

Plus, I didn't have any furniture yet or too many dishes.  It was honestly really easy, barely harder than packing for a long trip.  I think I did it in a night.

Now, when I moved from my apartment into my house, THAT was a nightmare!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived