IGNORED

Facebook Friend Pregancy

MatthewDuggar

I hope this is the appropriate place for this.  I have an ex-coworker that I am friends with on FB.  She's in her late 30's, has 1 teenage son and 2 tween daughters.  Late last year she posted that she was pregnant on FB, but then on Dec 9th she posted that she lost the baby the week prior.  I don't have any details on how far along she was, but I could look it up.  I don't think it was too far along as she indicated the baby was stillborn at home.  She also didn't seem too terribly upset over it (at least based on her FB posts).  Anyway, today she posts that she's pregnant again along with a link to a "my baby's progress" site that says she's 5 weeks along...  Maybe I am completely stupid, but doing the math is this humanly possible?  The exact dates are sketchy, but that would roughly make it only 2 weeks between the still-birth and conception of the new baby.  Thoughts?   There is often other drama with this lady which leads me to believe that she's begging for attention.

Not sure, not a doctor or been pregnant myself so I'm not sure if it's possible or not. I do know they start the 'X weeks pregnant' estimate at the end of the last period (or start of it, something like that), so if your friend is 5 weeks along, conception was actually about 3 weeks ago. Ovulating about a month after a loss seems possible to me. 

Archived