IGNORED

Rapist Cop sentenced to 263 years

ShepherdontheRock

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/us/oklahoma-city-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-rape-sentencing/

Daniel Holtzclaw, ex-cop in Oklahoma, convicted of raping/assaulting multiple women, received the max sentence.

He chose his targets as drug addicts, sex workers, women with an arrest record. All of his victims were black women.

My personal message to him is enjoy prison asshole.

29 minutes ago, bashfulpixie said:

As a former cop, he's SO screwed once he gets to jail.  Both figuratively and literally.

Nah, they'll put him in protective custody, like they did Jerry Sandusky.

But I do love how he started crying like a baby when the guilty verdict was read.

1 hour ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

Nah, they'll put him in protective custody, like they did Jerry Sandusky.

But I do love how he started crying like a baby when the guilty verdict was read.

True. Too bad.  He deserves to have the shit kicked out of him at the very least IMO.  Rapists are scum bags to begin with, but to use your badge to harm those you'd sworn to protect? Awful, awful man.

On 1/22/2016 at 0:24 PM, bashfulpixie said:

As a former cop, he's SO screwed once he gets to jail.  Both figuratively and literally.

I live in OKC, and former members of law enforcement I know personally, have been very supportive of the victims. He will be afforded special protection in prison, that's just how it works. Unfortunately, his victims were brutalized, something he will never experience. I feel so sorry for these women and their families. 

Archived