IGNORED

Radford Family

Apricot

On 5/14/2020 at 2:04 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m not a fan of Sue’s naming style. They sound like nicknames. But I know that tends to be more common in the UK than US. 

I don't have issues with some shortened versions of names being used my own name is one but all of those girl's names together is a bit much. It started off them just choosing names they liked and once they realised they kept the theme but personally I would have put a few names with a different ending in between to even it up a bit. Especially when the boy's names don't have a theme. 

• Upvote 1

Not all the names are shortenings of another; Sophie, Aimee, Phoebe. And I guess some nicknames-as-full-names are pretty mainstream choices, eg Katie. Like there’s Katie Bates. I get the excitement of having a theme, but it must also be pretty limiting. I bet there are several names that Sue and Noel liked but they didn’t fit the theme so didn’t get used, which is a shame.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

In one of the last vlogs posted Sue mentioned that Millie and her boyfriend were going to her ultrasound, so Ophilia's father is still involved just not in any videos. 

They also noticed that someone had robbed a wooden train with Alfie's name on it from his grave just before his birthday, which was on Tuesday, someone sent them a replacement one on time for his anniversary but it's horrible that someone stole from a grave in the first place, especially when it is a baby's grave. 

• I Agree 4

• 2 months later...

Baby Ophelia is now here, Millie has posted a picture of her feet, no details about anything else yet. Covid restrictions are being tightened again in the UK so she may not post her face online until her family have had a chance to see her. 

• Thank You 4

• 1 month later...

I just had to come here and ask if there are any laws in the UK as to how many dogs one household can have. My little town allows three. The Radford family just got another puppy. They have Lola, Ivy and Bluebelle. This puppy is the same breed as the two latter and they named her Mabel. 

Aa far as I know, 19 kids plus baby granddaughter Ophelia live in that house plus 4 dogs! Along with Sue and Noel. 

Where do these dogs poop and pee. The whole “garden” is now fake grass. Just curious.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 5:27 AM, SingingCat said:

I just had to come here and ask if there are any laws in the UK as to how many dogs one household can have. My little town allows three. The Radford family just got another puppy. They have Lola, Ivy and Bluebelle. This puppy is the same breed as the two latter and they named her Mabel. 

Aa far as I know, 19 kids plus baby granddaughter Ophelia live in that house plus 4 dogs! Along with Sue and Noel. 

Where do these dogs poop and pee. The whole “garden” is now fake grass. Just curious.  

Their are no laws about how many pets you can have here, some individual landlords and housing authorities have rules for tenants regarding pets but since they own their home. Only time people would intervene is in the event they were being neglected. They go out walks regularly with the children and the dogs and the artificial grass can be cleaned with both vacuum cleaner's and carpet washers. 

They did a Q and A on YouTube yesterday and Millie revealed that Ophelia's father is completely out the picture, he decided sometime in the pregnancy that he decided he wasn't ready to be a dad and left her and got a new girlfriend. She said she won't mention him again and only answered it because a lot of people were asking about him. It's his loss in the end, Millie and Ophelia seem to be doing fine without him. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Their are no laws about how many pets you can have here, some individual landlords and housing authorities have rules for tenants regarding pets but since they own their home. Only time people would intervene is in the event they were being neglected. They go out walks regularly with the children and the dogs and the artificial grass can be cleaned with both vacuum cleaner's and carpet washers. 

They did a Q and A on YouTube yesterday and Millie revealed that Ophelia's father is completely out the picture, he decided sometime in the pregnancy that he decided he wasn't ready to be a dad and left her and got a new girlfriend. She said she won't mention him again and only answered it because a lot of people were asking about him. It's his loss in the end, Millie and Ophelia seem to be doing fine without him. 

When we were traveling with our miniature schnauzer a few summers ago, we took him to a doggie day care used by my in-laws in Santa Fe a few times. They had a potty area with fake turf outside the  that looked immaculate so they must have been hosing it down every hour. They also had areas inside. It seemed the safest alternative since there were too many people in and out of my in-laws place to be comfortable leaving him there while we went to Meow Wolf. 

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

The radford family Instagram has a story with Noel and Sue and a gender reveal. It’s a girl. Baby #23?  They’ve been saying for the last few babies that this is their last, but it appears that they don’t follow that up with contraception.  Or they change their minds. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

19 minutes ago, Karma said:

The radford family Instagram has a story with Noel and Sue and a gender reveal. It’s a girl. Baby #23?  They’ve been saying for the last few babies that this is their last, but it appears that they don’t follow that up with contraception.  Or they change their minds. 

It's the gender reveal for Baby 22, for Heidie Radford, who was born in April 2020. The gender reveal happened in November 2019. 

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

7 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

It's the gender reveal for Baby 22, for Heidie Radford, who was born in April 2020. The gender reveal happened in November 2019. 

Oh!  Why would they put it in their story today?

• I Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 2:19 PM, Karma said:

Oh!  Why would they put it in their story today?

It was a preview for their latest (at the time) youtube video which was all about Heidie.

• Thank You 1

• 5 months later...

Just watched an episode of their show on channel 5 and on it discussed son Luke coming out as Bisexual. Noel and Sue and a number of the children went with him to the Lancaster Pride March. I was on holiday in Morecambe in the summer just by coincidence and left on the day of the March and could see people gathering for it. Glad he has a supportive family, in comparison to a lot of families we discuss on here.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Second daughter Chloe has announced she is pregnant, not sure when she is due. 

• Upvote 3