IGNORED

Johnstons another gun-crazy quiverfull family MERGED

Paperplate

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnston's crap about ectopic pregnancy is the same stuff that Doug Phillips spewed. So is this diatribe from 2004 about not voting Republican.

Dollars to donuts, Dr. Johnston was a major VF leg-humper back in the day but has since carefully purged his website after the fall of Toolish One.

I wonder if Dr. Dumb Ass will Google himself and come visit when he notices the extra blog traffic this week. I'd love to have a go at him. 

Yikes, what a frightening person. Some of the scariest crazies are the ones who have an over inflated opinion of their own intelligence.

I saw this family referenced somewhere before, maybe Sierra's FB or Instagram, and googled them. I meant to start a thread but things got crazy at home and I forgot to mention them.  That Ectopic post had me open mouthed in horror.  I have more than one friend who wouldn't have survived under his care.  They also have an Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/patrickandelizabethjohnston/

From a quick look at the Instagram, their kids have different styles of names. On one hand there's James and Anna. On the other, there's Haven, Charity and Faith (no doubt they have a Hope in there too somewhere).

Usually people go full Puritan, or they stick with Bible names. 

Well at least they let their kids play normally and they don't view it as sinful. If you scroll down there's a photo of Josiah with a dump truck wearing princess shoes. A Duggar kid would get spanked and some hefty prayer closet time for that. Heaven knows what PP would do to one of his kids.

Great. Another anti-abortion, pro-gun, "look at us - we're normal! And WE SING!" fundie family. 

Looking for redeeming qualities here: The dad has a real job.  (Grifting is just a hobby.) Some of the kids are cute. Girls wearing pants. They "only" have 9.5 kids...

Apparently, the dad goes to gay pride parades to minister to the fallen: http://www.johnstonfamilyministry.com/blog/strippers-are-it-again

surejan.w529.h352.jpg

If you find a fat man, you find a man who either doesn’t love Christ, or who doesn’t have the fruit of the Spirit, or who for whatever reason looks like he doesn’t love Christ or doesn’t have the fruits of the Spirit.  If you find a fat husband, you find someone who doesn’t sufficiently care for the things of the world how he may please his mate.  

Wow, this guy really hates fat people. I wonder what David Rodriguez would answer back.

He also has horrendous advice on how to make your wife horny. Spoiler alert: one of them is wrestling with your kids while she watches. 

As much as I don't agree with their views about anything, I will admit that musically, they have more talent than other fundie families. *cough, cough* Rodrigues family 

52 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Wow, this guy really hates fat people. I wonder what David Rodriguez would answer back.

He also has horrendous advice on how to make your wife horny. Spoiler alert: one of them is wrestling with your kids while she watches. 

I can see wresting with the wife that was a blast but the kids? thats some kinky shit there.

Just as a train ruins its potential when it leaps the boundaries of its tracks for the carefree frolicking of the forest for which it wasn’t designed, so does sexual sin hinder human enjoyment in the long run.

What a completely bizarre metaphor. Trains are thinking beings that want to frolic in the forest now, apparently. I'd hate to see what this guy's novels look like. And if you're going to homeschool, please learn how to spell "homeschooled". It is not hyphenated.

It's downright terrifying that this guy is a physician, but talks about "haunted" former abortion clinics and puts out information on ectopic pregnancy even I can tell is wrong. Add the love of guns and constant talk of "judgment day" and I'm just really glad he doesn't live too near me.

All those ladies need to scrunch the crunch!! They've got that Duggar chic "two fistfuls of styling gel slathered over the head/curls the consistency of pumice" look going on.

Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:

I know that sometimes you won’t feel like it [being romantic], men.  But don’t you want your wife to have sex with you even if she doesn’t feel like it?  Well, do unto others what you would have them do unto you. We have to do things we don’t feel like doing all the time.  You have to just accept that you’re going to have to tell your wife how lovely she looks and the many ways that she is wonderful and irreplaceable without feeling like it.

AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9 hours ago, FundiesInParis said:

I think he thinks he's being clever and calling people who don't want guns "mentally ill", by insinuating that because a mentally ill person can get guns one must be really mentally ill to not want one. because yano people with mental illnesses are dangerous and a true man of God would arm himself against them.

Basically he's being a piece of shit.

Hope he shoots his cock off.

These fundies give scary glimpses into their marriages. He often doesn't feel like telling his wife she looks lovely? Is he thinking she looks ugly but begrudgingly lies?! WTF?

...and he's anti-vax? http://800wvhu.iheart.com/onair/the-tom-roten-morning-show-675/listen-dr-patrick-johnston-talk-vaccinations-13279666/

in fact the questions on his blog introducing this article included "is there any scientific evidence that vaccines are safe?" really?? http://www.johnstonfamilyministry.com/?page=1

he can't be a real doctor. right? 

ETA: Found this link when trying to verify if he was a real doctor, wanted to share: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/James_Patrick_Johnston,_D.O.

2 hours ago, Heathen525 said:

These fundies give scary glimpses into their marriages. He often doesn't feel like telling his wife she looks lovely? Is he thinking she looks ugly but begrudgingly lies?! WTF?

I'll take Carson, the butler on Downton Abbey over this asshat any day of the week.  Carson had asked Mrs Hughes to marry him at the end of Season 5.  In this season, he wanted to assure Mrs Hughes that he thought that she was beautiful.  She was a bit worried that Carson would find her middle-aged body not to his liking.  She needn't have worried.

3 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

...and he's anti-vax? http://800wvhu.iheart.com/onair/the-tom-roten-morning-show-675/listen-dr-patrick-johnston-talk-vaccinations-13279666/

in fact the questions on his blog introducing this article included "is there any scientific evidence that vaccines are safe?" really?? http://www.johnstonfamilyministry.com/?page=1

he can't be a real doctor. right? 

ETA: Found this link when trying to verify if he was a real doctor, wanted to share: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/James_Patrick_Johnston,_D.O.

full on funny who I doubt gives good solid advice but christian advice that could me pretty bad. I am sure he won't write birth control prescriptions do anything that would prevent fertility. 

Like a big-fat fly in the middle of a "gay wedding cake", guess which Johnston squirt "photo-bombed" this homosexual public display of affection at the federal courthouse outside of Kim Davis' trial? None other than Elijah Johnston! Happy Birthday Elijah!!! (He turns 9 today.)

So someone responds with..

Shame on you Ms. Johnston!! Does your child even know what that word means? Should a young child know that? And the fact that you are so personally driven by the issue of sodomy and you have NINE children leads me to believe that this is not so much a religious issue with you but a sexual issue on your behalf. I am really practicing restraint here because I could type out a whole host of special names for a woman who has NINE children. The fact that sodomy bothers you so much that you would have your young child carry a sign for you speaks volumes as to what kind of a hate mongering woman you are...a woman who has her own demons to deal with. And best believe that when it is time for the Judgement Time you so earnestly believe in you are going to be really, really in for a shock. Oh...and PS. STOP HAVING CHILDREN. This is 2015. The world is overpopulated as it is.

AND her response to that is..

LP, you are a very unkind person. I will pray for your soul to be saved. No one held a sign for me. My son was disgusted by the sight of homosexuals flaunting their sin and insisted on holding his sign right in the middle of it all. It was his choice, and I was very proud of him. It is obvious to children and written on their consciences that two men are not intended to sleep together, kiss on one another, etc. It is very natural for them to want to warn sodomites to turn from their sinful and destructive lifestyle. And since you seem to be so fixated on me closing my womb, might I remind you that it is also very natural for a woman to have babies? You are the one advocating for all that is AGAINST nature. What would you have me do? Use unhealthy birth control pills? Use unhealthy rings, sponges? Stick unnatural things up in my body to stop the very natural and loving process of conception? Hmmmm. No thanks. My life couldn't be happier with my 10th child on the way! And by the way, Overpopulation is a myth, and Homosexuals are certainly helping us keep it that way. May God forgive you for your unkind words

So she is just as much of a total piece of shit as he is, a match made in whatthefuckery.

Oh how they must just hate to know that outside of their fringe of freaks there is a whole wide accepting world.

Funny that the hateful people always have the most hateful God.

Nice I wonder at what age they taught their 9 year old what sodomy meant??

12006354_919604118126938_1759016037921026829_n.jpg

These fucking fundies need to crawl back under the rock they came from.

Archived