IGNORED

Happy Birthday Jana and John David

hollywood

Wow 26 today!

JD seems to be doing just fine but my birthday wish for Jana is that she find a loving husband (whether that be within the cult or not) and escape TTH

• Upvote 4

Great HBD JD, sure your day is great, awesome and blessed.

Jana, I really  hope that no one uses this as a reason to comment on "time to marry" where are those grandkids at.. type of shit.

I hope that she never has kids (unless she personally wants them) she has spent a life of servitude already.

I just cringe when I hear her age, and I can just imagine all the comments or just thoughts that people have thinking that it is well past time for her to get her quiver on..

26 is a great time to be a woman, I really honestly wish that she could enjoy just a bit of all the greatness that being in your 20's has to offer.

Not at home sleeping with all the other "girls",

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, JabberJabber said:

JD seems /looks much older than 26. Time hasn't served him well.

Time is never gentle on Duggar men. Jana looks beautiful though.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Apricot said:

Wow 26 today!

JD seems to be doing just fine but my birthday wish for Jana is that she find a loving husband (whether that be within the cult or not) the courage and resources and escape TTH

Fixed your post for you.

• Upvote 23

So this picture was posted on the Bates thread.

These seem to be the Keilen siblings. They go youngest to oldest, left to right. Amber, Christy, Brandon, Cara, Brent, Becky, Craig, Alison, RJ, and Angie.

As I posted over there, I hope Craig is nice and likes Jana :)

klienfamily.jpg

• Upvote 4

They should both get in the plane and fly away. Just disappear until they are settled. Or just disappear if that makes them happy. Build a life of their own. I do believe JD would always make sure Jana was ok. I feel for her. She has not had a pleasant life. I cringe when I think of how many diapers she has changed and bottles she has fed and not even a mother herself. She is probably perfectly happy as she knows nothing else. But, I would be terribly depressed to know there really was nothing more "out" there for me due to my family.

• Upvote 1

That's what makes it so sad. They probably don't know any better. They don't have the resources to get out. They are so controlled by Jim Bob and Michelle

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

So this picture was posted on the Bates thread.

As I posted over there, I hope Craig is nice and likes Jana :)

klienfamily.jpg

Based on this photo, I am guessing that not all of the Keilen siblings are on board with ATI and IBLP. Gasp! Females wearing pants and sleeveless tops and Craig's quite defrauding white T shirt! What is known about this family, other than Brandon married Michael Bates and seems to be completely Gothardized?

• Upvote 3

Wouldn't it be good to see them running away in a picture 

instead I bet in less than two hours we will see a handmade banner saying Happy 26th 

How depressing

• Upvote 2

My guess is that the Duggars read places like Pickles or FJ often enough to know that we don't necessarily care for their usual "Happy birthday, bless you for your loving spirit and service to the Lord!" posts. They wrote quite a bit just now.

twins 1.png

twins 2.jpg

Edited by theinvisiblegirl
  • Upvote 7