Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion Part 16

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Josh is a lumberjack and he's OK?

And I thouGht he was so rugged. Love Monty. :laughing-rollingyellow:

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/01/four-for-friday-she-is-the-wild-card.html

Not sure if posted here before, but this blind is being linked to Jana. Not sure if she would drink alcohol, but who knows for sure. It would be nice if she wanted out and could live in the free world to explore life to her fullest potential. 

I don't think that would be about Jana. I'm sure we would have heard if she moved out of the Duggar house and lived on her own.

Well, it might explain why Anna is sleeping in the bed that has "Jana" on it (?)

I'm grasping at straws, I know, but I really hope it's her!

Hogans aka Hulk Hogan and his family. I think Brooke hogan is out of the picture as she is married.  Hulk Hogan has said some racist things about blacks and was eliminated from the WWE. It could be that military guy is bi racial for Sadie Robertson. I am leaning towards some other TLC show, Duggars or even Duck Dynasty. Sadie Robertson is a possibility as in another blind her parents are very pro military but do not want her dating a military guy as it could potentially eliminate any any spinoffs and ways to make the Robertsons more money. It could be that military guy is bi racial for Sadie Robertson. It could be that military guy is bi racial for Sadie Robertson (if it is true). I am thinking it will likely get revealed one of these days. Maybe Famy is posting this blind or is made up. TLC, Jana, the friends, or even the bi racial dude could have made this. Even an FJ poster could have. You never know who writes these things.   

I don't think it's the Chrisley's. Don't they have an interracial granddaughter? I also don't believe the Robertsons are racist either. I would love if this was about Jinger or Jana! I doubt they moved out. They are fully immerse in the SAHD movement. It's kind of unbelievable they would go clubbing also. Though, two years ago  in the comment section on a Duggar article(I think it was on Yahoo)  someone posted a comment saying they were a bartender in Arkansas and the eldest daughter used to come in with friends?? I wish I could find that comment again!! When I first read it, the Duggars weren't really on my radar and I assumed the older kids probably lived "normal" lives' and just played religious zealots on tv. To be fair, some restaurants have bar sections in them so if there is any truth to it, she could have just eaten there? Or it was some girl that resembled Jana? Maybe the commenter was lying. Then again, locals also said they spotted Josh at strip clubs and knowing what we know now, they were probably telling the truth. 

I can see Jana dating someone 10 years older than her but a man with kids? Nope unless he is a widow. Are the Duggars racist? I peg them as racists who will love other races from afar but once their children(particularly daughters) try to date someone whose a different ethnicity......not so much. 

I don't think this is true at all but the creator probably had the Duggars in mind. 

Timeline doesn't fit. The show was gone on may 2015, after joshgate. Three months, and it would be August/September 2015. Then, till now, barely 3 or 4 months. Hardly a year. This is about anyone but a duggar

I really can't imagine Jana out boozing it up with mates or having secret hook ups without her family knowing. Even at 26, can she leave the house without a buddy?

I never heard of blind items until a few were posted here on FJ, so I don't know much about them. Do they eventually say who it is about, or just leave it to the  public making comments suggesting possibilities?

I agree with @Fundy Bunny. The timeline doesn"t fit. Plus, news like that would have been exposed almost immediately.

13 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Josh is a lumberjack and he's OK?

LMAO! :pb_lol:

12 hours ago, Becket70 said:

He's a lumberjack and he's okay.........don't know if the younger members will get the reference but it sure brings back some memories. Monty Python.....good times.

Good times indeed! :my_biggrin:

14 hours ago, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

I don't think it's the Chrisley's. Don't they have an interracial granddaughter? I also don't believe the Robertsons are racist either. I would love if this was about Jinger or Jana! I doubt they moved out. They are fully immerse in the SAHD movement. It's kind of unbelievable they would go clubbing also. Though, two years ago  in the comment section on a Duggar article(I think it was on Yahoo)  someone posted a comment saying they were a bartender in Arkansas and the eldest daughter used to come in with friends?? I wish I could find that comment again!! When I first read it, the Duggars weren't really on my radar and I assumed the older kids probably lived "normal" lives' and just played religious zealots on tv. To be fair, some restaurants have bar sections in them so if there is any truth to it, she could have just eaten there? Or it was some girl that resembled Jana? Maybe the commenter was lying. Then again, locals also said they spotted Josh at strip clubs and knowing what we know now, they were probably telling the truth. 

I can see Jana dating someone 10 years older than her but a man with kids? Nope unless he is a widow. Are the Duggars racist? I peg them as racists who will love other races from afar but once their children(particularly daughters) try to date someone whose a different ethnicity......not so much. 

I don't think this is true at all but the creator probably had the Duggars in mind. 

Not the Chrisley's as they have a biracial granddaughter that lives with them. So I think they are completely off the table. He just made a post this week that love comes in all shades or something to that effect.

Don't think it is Duck Dynasty related either as they have a biracial adopted child in their family.

Not sure who it pertains to. Molly Roloff of the Little People show is married I believe. But, I have no idea who she is married to or when she got married. I think it would fit that family more than some of the others as there has been speculation that the children have not been happy filming and hot happy with the funds set aside for them from the show. I apologize if that is not the name of the show as I am drawing a complete blank.

3 hours ago, Valerie3kids said:

Not the Chrisley's as they have a biracial granddaughter that lives with them. So I think they are completely off the table. He just made a post this week that love comes in all shades or something to that effect.

Don't think it is Duck Dynasty related either as they have a biracial adopted child in their family.

Not sure who it pertains to. Molly Roloff of the Little People show is married I believe. But, I have no idea who she is married to or when she got married. I think it would fit that family more than some of the others as there has been speculation that the children have not been happy filming and hot happy with the funds set aside for them from the show. I apologize if that is not the name of the show as I am drawing a complete blank.

Molls is not married. Her 2 older brothers are. I think it was the youngest brother who complained about the money.  Could be her but I don't see this being Jana.

On 1/10/2016 at 5:16 PM, Valerie3kids said:

I have thought this many many times. He just has too much going on and hands in too many pots to be doing it all above board. Or those are my feelings. Plus, I don't trust the man as far as I can throw him. The cheesey smile, the rudeness to those who are different from him etc. I just feel he firmly believes he is one step above the rest of us so if he skirts a couple of  corners who is smart enough to figure it out? No one as we are all subservient in his eyes.

JimBoob is as smug as they come, and certainly thinks he is smarter than the average bear. Problem is, he isn't, and neither are his Fundy advisors. We shall see him as a guest of the state/federal government one day, mark my words.

I agree.  I won't deny that I wanted to see the Duggar brand fail.  But I always assumed it would be a result of JB's possibly shady business dealings, or just something that would happen when people began to realize the emperor has no clothes.  I really hate the way it happened.  And as much as the adult Duggars are shaping up to be as ridiculous as their parents,  they didn't ask for any of this.  They were dragged into this circus without any apparent consideration for how it would expose their lives.  They have learned from their parents, and they have had so much reinforcement that it was all good and right, by the attention they have received, the adoration by so many.  It is going to take a long time before they start to realize that most of it was bullshit and even longer for them to be able to break away, if ever. 

Their parents had done such a terrible disservice to their children.  I do hope there is justice for that someday.  In my mind, I would love to see all the kids eventually turn their backs on Gothardism.  This won't happen as long as JB has control of the money.    Maybe if JB lost his money, the kids would be ready to leave as they would have nothing left to lose. 

16 minutes ago, calimojo said:

Their parents had done such a terrible disservice to their children.  I do hope there is justice for that someday.  In my mind, I would love to see all the kids eventually turn their backs on Gothardism.

I hope so, too. I hope all of them learn how to be individuals independent of their parents and the philosophy with which they were raised.

I have also wanted the Duggars to eventually fail and there would be times that I actually wanted them to have some kind of scandal. I would be with the kids just being conservative christians or fundie lite even away from the spotlight. 

I'd also like to know if the person in those blinds eventually gets revealed or if you're just eventually hearing something in the tabloids one day and then are supposed to remember that you read something about that earlier in a blind? Someone educate me, please :)

(Also,I'm just now catching up. I wasn't anywhere near a computer for a week or so and I finally got back to LA for my last semester (again. Thanks, academic adviser who so kindly didn't realize I needed one more upper GE class until the middle of last semester -__- oh well. That's ok.) Anyway, lots of threads to go through :) Hope everyone's 2016 is off to good start.)

It might eventually get revealed one of these days. Enty lawyer (owner of Crazy Days and Nights) did post something about Josh cheating on his wife months before Ashley Madison got hack and before he admitted to such cheating. 

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived