IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion Part 16

Coconut Flan

8 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think the Duggars need to read this article. It's too late for the 2nd generation, but maybe it will help prevent another generation from being affected.

And so, like most things in life, parenting seems to come down to a quality-versus-quantity equation.

But quality doesn't outpopulate the political masses in quite the way that qf's think quantity does! All they ever really wanted was lots of sex and a manipulable sea of frumpers, anyways. How much can quality matter when you don't see your kids as people?

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I have a feeling that this will be the next scandal. Dude is shadier than a rainforest.

Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's. Mark 12:17

unless the bible really MEANS Caesar. 

Cause I was told this verse meant pay your taxes. But I'm poor. 

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

Did anyone see the picture of Joy on Pickles' page. So weird.

Yup I saw it - the one from their mission trip (I assume the December trip they always take) where's she is holding a big-assed gun?

Standing with a few of the armed guards that SOS ministries uses?   How weird.  

I can't tell if it is photoshopped or not, but I actually think it might be for real.   Those crazy Duggar girls with their guns; remember the pic of Jessa holding a gun in Walmart?  Didn't she or Jill have a gun on their bridal registry?

Another picture taken around the same time (Joyless is wearing the same t-shirt and HEATHEN SLUT SHORTS)

isthatjoshley.thumb.jpg.9f0e0ba8ae95ef62

JOSHLEY IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!

Nah, probably not.

1 hour ago, Ursula said:

Another picture taken around the same time (Joyless is wearing the same t-shirt and HEATHEN SLUT SHORTS)

Nah, probably not.

Too much hair.

8 hours ago, Ursula said:

Nah, probably not.

It looks like Mike Schadt to me.

8 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Too much hair.

And it's too dark.

Smugs is probably still in his dungeon.  Nearly 5 months and counting.  Damn, he'd better come out the Godliest of Godly men that ever walked on God's green earth.

10 hours ago, Ursula said:

Nah, probably not.

NIKE!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, NIKE!!! 

And yes, I had caffeine a little while ago. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  ;)

10 hours ago, Ursula said:

Joy has always been my favorite. seeing her in shorts gives me the warm fuzzies. 

1 minute ago, LovelyLuna said:

Joy has always been my favorite. seeing her in shorts gives me the warm fuzzies. 

I'm sure it's just her "swim wear" attire. Same as what Jessa wore recently.

8 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Another article mentioned that Jessa had also been photographed wearing shorts while swimming this summer. They also mentioned the lovely dresses that Michelle found for the girls to swim in. I would think unless it is very light material swimming in a dress would be very awkward and heavy. Michelle stated she believes all woman need to dresses/skirts so it is obvious that you are a female. WTH? I, personally had never seen that quote before and it befuddled my small brain.

The article also mentioned the picture of Jessa posing with a pink gun. Ben thought she looked really awesome holding it. This was before they were married so I guess that was his way of saying he was turned on by her big guns!?!? :my_cry:

I didn't realize armed guards were supposed to hand off their fire arms to randoms for photo ops. How irresponsible. 

12 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I didn't realize armed guards were supposed to hand off their fire arms to randoms for photo ops. How irresponsible. 

That could go bad in a very big hurry. I can't imagine one of our military doing this for a photo op. The repercussions would not be fun.

The kind of armed guards that would willingly hand a gun off to a teenage girl for a photo op are not the kind of individuals that I would want looking out for my safety.

Also, most parents other than the Duggars would probably not be too thrilled to see their kid (granted, Joy Anna is over 18 now) in a foreign country under someone else's supervision goofing around with guns.

1 hour ago, karen77 said:

I know its not a ground breaking, earth shattering thing. To me its a tiny pice of freedom that she gets to experience. Baby steps.

11 hours ago, Ursula said:

Nah, probably not.

Forget the shorts and gun- is Joy's backpack rasta-themed with those colors?? :my_biggrin: If so, I would imagine that's unbecoming of a decent Godly woman in Gothardism too.

It is cool to see her and Jessa loosen up a bit more with the dress codes. Here's to 2016 being the year of Duggar daughters in jeans!

4 hours ago, Valerie3kids said:

Another article mentioned that Jessa had also been photographed wearing shorts while swimming this summer. They also mentioned the lovely dresses that Michelle found for the girls to swim in. I would think unless it is very light material swimming in a dress would be very awkward and heavy. Michelle stated she believes all woman need to dresses/skirts so it is obvious that you are a female. WTH? I, personally had never seen that quote before and it befuddled my small brain.

The article also mentioned the picture of Jessa posing with a pink gun. Ben thought she looked really awesome holding it. This was before they were married so I guess that was his way of saying he was turned on by her big guns!?!? :my_cry:

Right. Because aside from the breasts, waist, hips and hair, her girls in bathing suits look just like the boys and you would never be able to tell them apart.

So if they are allowed to wear shorts to swim in (and walk along the beach) then why not shorts  or pants the rest of the time?  Why do I think that swimming trunks in Central America are OK but swimming trunks in America are not?  Is it because Joy is surrounded by missionaries and not her own brothers that makes it OK?

hi there... after watching the specials in December I have noticed something totally adorable in Jess' kitchen....I must have those white owl mugs!  Anyone know where she got them or where I can find them perhaps? 

53 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I haven't been keeping up on all the Duggar threads.

Is this being talked about anywhere?

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/anna-duggar-josh-duggar-pregnant-reportedly-expecting-fifth-child/

It's being talked about in the Anna Duggar and M kids thread.

On 1/12/2016 at 3:05 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

Filming at a lumber yard, how riveting. Fuck off, TLC.

Josh is a lumberjack and he's OK?

He's a lumberjack and he's okay.........don't know if the younger members will get the reference but it sure brings back some memories. Monty Python.....good times.

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived