IGNORED

Duggar-related Shitstorm on Vyckie Garrison's public Facebook

Et Moi

26 minutes ago, Et Moi said:

The only comments any of the second generation people have made were the two blog posts saying they'd asked for their posts to be pulled from NLQ.

Which group would you put Cindy in?  She doesn't have any children. I'm pretty sure she was speaking out against Patriarchy, Doug Phillips, etc, even longer than Vyckie Garrison.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Jezzable said:

Which group would you put Cindy in?  She doesn't have any children. I'm pretty sure she was speaking out against Patriarchy, Doug Phillips, etc, even longer than Vyckie Garrison.

She claims to be second generation because she grew up in the cultic Word of Faith movement, but she's busy on her blog right now writing a passive aggressive series attacking homeschool alumni as young people who are lashing out because of their cult brainwashing. She sided with Vyckie et al. in the shitstorm about speculating about Duggar kids' sexuality. Something about fundamentalist homeschool parents' bad parenting being responsible for their kids being gay. And alumni needed a better sense of humor to see that speculation is all in good fun. It was a bunch of really long posts, I lost interest halfway through.

Archived