IGNORED

In 2016 I Purpose to

roddma

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I purpose to have as many miracle blessings as possible, even if it is physically impossible, the Lord will find a way to make me have ovaries and a uterus again, right? That would be the true miracle blessing.

Having purposed unsuccessfully to exercise more all last year, I will purpose it again this year and pray the good Lord will assist and bless me with stronger will power and more time.

I purpose to homebirth a giant baby and then talk about it as if I'm the first woman in history to experience labor and delivery.

I purpose to win the powerball tomorrow night!! :my_biggrin:

I purpose to obey my headship's desire for his favorite restaurant that I find nauseating, without rolling my eyes and sighing loudly.  

I purpose to avoid posting snark when under the influence of hot flashes.  I purpose to gaze adoringly at my headship and not use it as an opportunity to point out he missed clipping a random nose hair.  I purpose to quit hiding in the shrubbery when godly missionaries come through the neighborhood.

In 2016, I purpose to pray about adoption. I will pray that any adoption requests put forth by fundies will fail, that adoption providers will note the lack of employment, evidence of abuse, and international restrictions.

Archived