• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
roddma

In 2016 I Purpose to

roddma

Let's post New Year resolutions Duggar style What do you purpose to do in 2016? I purposed before New year's to stop focusing on the Duggars so much Hahaha

iweartanktops

I purpose to to tell people what a joy they are to be around. People are really such a joy! :my_biggrin:

Puzzled
Fascinated
5 minutes ago, iweartanktops6 said:

I purpose to to tell people what a joy they are to be around. People are really such a joy! :my_biggrin:

That's a nice sentiment, @iweartanktops6, unless that is a gritted teeth smilie?  I can't decide if you're being ironic or not. But, the truth is, it's a great post either way!  :dance:

Kailash

My 10 year old daughter said her "evolution" was to learn karate this year. So I purpose to enroll her in karate.

iweartanktops
30 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

That's a nice sentiment, @iweartanktops6, unless that is a gritted teeth smilie?  I can't decide if you're being ironic or not. But, the truth is, it's a great post either way!  :dance:

Hahaha, I'm not even sure how serious I am... I guess there's a tongue-in-cheek element. :wink-kitty:

Grimalkin
15 minutes ago, Kailash said:

My 10 year old daughter said her "evolution" was to learn karate this year. So I purpose to enroll her in karate.

My ten year old daughter wants a youtube channel......nope!

Kailash
5 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

My ten year old daughter wants a youtube channel......nope!

Oh, mine does too. I let her record herself all the time but tell her she has to wait until she's older for a channel. So far she's ok with that.

MarblesMom
2 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Well, the lord laid it on my heart the other night to, like, purpose to fellowship more during this season of life. So, I purpose to walk through 2016, like, with a servant's heart.  I will also heed the call I received earlier today to take more selfies of me, like, awkwardly kissing the Love Of My Life. 

TOTALLY.

roddma

I purpose to 'wait on the Lord'' to see 'what's in store' if im meant to write for anything but content mills.

DuggarsTheEndIsNear

I purpose to see if God has laid it on a good man's heart to court me despite the fact that I cannot give him an intact heart. I also purpose to become a reality tv star so I can make money without leaving my home. ;)

HarryPotterFan
1 minute ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

I purpose to see if God has laid it on a good man's heart to court me despite the fact that I cannot give him an intact heart. I also purpose to become a reality tv star so I can make money without leaving my home. ;)

Reality TV show idea: single Fjers purpose themselves to court and give away pieces of their hearts.

Alye

I purpose to buy used and save the difference.

In all seriousness my new years resolution is to spend less money and save.

Whoosh

In this two thousand and sixteenth year of our Lord (did I get that right?) I purpose to create a Venn Diagram generator for FJ.  The FSM has laid it upon my heart to do so.

older than allosaurs

For the longest time I thought this "purpose" stuff was a spellcheck error from "propose." Because, for pity's sake, purpose is not meant to be a verb. It's another example of verbing: "The minister authored a book. His followers purposed to read it, or at least gift it to their friends."

As Calvin and Hobbes remind us, "Verbing weirds language."  Maybe it's the old English teacher in me, but though I don't mind it as slang, like "She lawyered up," or "Beer me," I hate it when it's all sweetly pretentious like "purposed."

Sweet Fellowship

I purpose to populate the earth a little more with my first blessing, due to be born in April, out of wedlock with my fellow heathen "special friend".

The Lord and saviour that is Free Jinger has laid it onto my heart to continue my work snarking on the fundies. I will oblidge as I have a servant's heart.

I will continue to not pray for the unfortunate godly family that is the Duggars, nor will I encourage John Shrader on his "blessed" mission for God.

I will, however, wish all my fellow followers of Free Jinger the very best for 2016. May the snark be with you. Amen.

Nervous
Tim-Tom Biblethumper

I purpose to slowly back away from facebook, as it's full of worldly heathens trying to build a fortress around my heart, and of course spend more time in sweet fellowship on FreeJinger.

Edited by Tim-Tom Biblethumper

Grimalkin
9 hours ago, Kailash said:

Oh, mine does too. I let her record herself all the time but tell her she has to wait until she's older for a channel. So far she's ok with that.

I find of videos of her talking to herself and taking selfies on my phone all the time. Before that is was an old camcorder I'm keeping it all because it's GOLD.

Elvis Presby

I purpose to not post stupid things on the inner webs when I have been partaking of Hell's cocktail.  At least, less stupid things.  Aaaaaaaand, I also purpose to cut pickles and eat them with a fork so as not to defraud anyone.

HarleyQuinn

I purpose to serve Lord Free Jinger by obediently submitting my cheerful snark.  

Unimpressed
allthegoodnamesrgone

I purpose to to not so flipping sensitive to people who disagree with me. And to not take life so serious, it isn't like I'm going to get out of it alive. 

Waffle Time
mango_fandango

I purpose to churn out more babies  blessings for Jesus. And to really work on my highly irritating cute baby voice. It's just not quite squeaky enough. And to memorise EVEN MORE Bible verses. 

In all seriousness... I should probably eat healthier. And continue to worship at the Holy Altar of FJ every day.

Catey

I prayed on it and I will purpose to follow the path that the Lord has set for me.

He has laid on my heart to be a collector of pieces. broken heart piece that is. I will collect them all then weave them into a fabric of warning that will be taken to various fundamentalist homeschool conventions to display to show the many blessing the dangers of front hugs and failed courtships.

The quilt of broken heart pieces will weep.

I will totally need to be funded, but what is money compared to keeping your young ones sweet and holy.

Donations can be made at thekingscryingquilt/fundmygriftingass.com

KnittingOwl

I purpose to leave behind the evils of birth control and accept as many blessings as the Lord gives me. 

At least for this year. One more and it's back to birth control for me. ;)