IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

7 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I don't how that quote got in the reply box or how to get rid of it. 

I just have to say...Russell, a cop? :confused2::ENVOUTER:

IIRC, he used to be one.  It seems like being thrown out of a courthouse would get you disqualified from law enforcement, but maybe Illinois is special in this regard?

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now he's posting about being at a chinese buffet, while sick as a dog.  Yuck.  Those poor people behind him in line, using those spoons!  :ENVOUTER:

23 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

He is delusional, but that is no surprise. He has an inflated sense of grandeur and wants nothing more than to be the heroic good guy sweeping in to save those who need saving. (luring married or committed women from "abusive" men seems to be his specialty). This is not actually to help those in need but to make him feel even better and more inflated about himself.

I doubt he will return to law enforcement. He was forced to leave his last two positions due to domestic disputes between him and an ex girlfriend and apparently him trying to run over his brother and his brothers lover with his squad car because he thought the two were taking advantage of his father, who had invited his son and sons BF to live with him during a transitional period in their lives. 

That is what I heard too, of the same story, among the people that knew him personally. I heard a RUMOR that he got his ex girlfriend pregnant and she had to get an abortion that caused him "to go off". So if he got in with TWO women, make it as a THREE women he has been involved. Are there more? Who knows. All in all, I am glad his first gf he had left him. Then Lauren's mom and then SJ. At least SJ and Lauren's mom were SMART enough to get out of the relationship before it got too deep of a mess to be in. I think its a good thing SJ has moved on with her kids, making a better life to the best of her ability. I have not heard ANYTHING about Russ doing anything except to whine about it how the laws in IL are being unfair to dads. Narcissist at its finest! He would be a good co chairman along with Mr Trump! Both men are so narcissist and can't see the wreak they are creating. I think the law enforcement story can be found in the Part 1, I believe.

He is off to a great start this year, being hugely overweight and eating at fat/sugar/sodium laden Chinese buffets and such (while he publicly muses about getting into shape to return to Copland), leaving paid work because he doesn't like his manager when theoretically at least, he has two children to support.  Living in the 80's last night?  We all have our sentimental moments but come on, posting the entirety of two song lyrics?  Does he think people are going to actually read them?  Find some insight into his life through them?  14 year old GIRLS do that.   Russ is the equivalent of a 12 year old.

Narcissistic arrested development.  

On 2/4/2016 at 4:14 PM, fundiefan said:

I don't how that quote got in the reply box or how to get rid of it. 

I just have to say...Russell, a cop? :confused2::ENVOUTER:

I think he was a sexist one.  I just to watch his feed for the trainwreck of it, and he was blaming assault-victims for being a bunch of man-hating liars.  I don't think he'd be allowed to sweep the floors.

Words of wisdom from the great philosopher Russell L DeJaynes Jr. "Our founding fathers fought for their rights with their blood and were not afraid of discussion and argument. Now we block on Facebook. Cause they can't handle an adult conversation. Better get out the adult coloring book for this generation of pansies." 

Can you imagine the look of horror on a Human Resources Officer's face while looking at Russ's public Facebook page? 

4 hours ago, Mecca said:

Words of wisdom from the great philosopher Russell L DeJaynes Jr. "Our founding fathers fought for their rights with their blood and were not afraid of discussion and argument. Now we block on Facebook. Cause they can't handle an adult conversation. Better get out the adult coloring book for this generation of pansies." 

Can you imagine the look of horror on a Human Resources Officer's face while looking at Russ's public Facebook page? 

One with any sort of humor would invite him in for an interview. The first thing they would give him is a picture to color in. Let's just call it the modern day inkblot test :-) 

I enjoyed how he thinks the reason his children look like him and are good looking is because he is the better looking parent.  Yes, Russell, your children do somewhat resemble you.  The reason they are pretty is because they have beautiful mothers.  If you sired them all by your lonesome, the outcome would be quite different.

And yes Russ, your girls ARE blessed... both in appearance and even more importantly, by having others in their lives who seem to care for and value them more than you.

"At least I don't have ugly kids"  

Those sweet little girls sure have an ugly father though Russ, and I don't mean your looks. I'm talking about inside. The internal qualities, values and beliefs that make a person ugly on the inside, and far outweigh anything as superficial as looks. Take for example, your homophobic attitude towards your brother and other LGBTQ people, your blatant disrespect for the mothers of your children as well as women in general, your appalling racism towards other cultures and minorities and your whiny persecution complex. 

Those things are ugly Russ. And that's plain as the nose on your face.

12 hours ago, Mecca said:

Cause they can't handle an adult conversation. Better get out the adult coloring book for this generation of pansies." 

Hey I think we just discovered the identity of worldlywoman :Bazinga:

On 2/4/2016 at 6:49 PM, Fallgirl30 said:

*can't get rid of the box*

14 hours ago, ellacinders said:

I enjoyed how he thinks the reason his children look like him and are good looking is because he is the better looking parent.  Yes, Russell, your children do somewhat resemble you.  The reason they are pretty is because they have beautiful mothers.  If you sired them all by your lonesome, the outcome would be quite different.

And yes Russ, your girls ARE blessed... both in appearance and even more importantly, by having others in their lives who seem to care for and value them more than you.

APPLAUDING LOUDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems he is complaining about officers of his acquaintance not extending him professional courtesy? What happened, Russell? Did you get another speeding ticket? Did you expect your buddies to let you off? And were you pissed off when they didn't? 

There's a reason you aren't a cop anymore. And a reason your old cop buddies do not feel the need to extend professional courtesy to you. And a reason why you find your "friends" tiring of your somewhat unintelligible rants and raves and clicking the "block"  button on Facebook. 

One would think he'd be preoccupied with the Super Bowl instead of focusing on a rant and a Facebook fight about some cop giving another cop a warning instead of a speeding ticket.  Oh wait....maybe he can't afford cable, what with no job and all, and can't watch the game from home.  Maybe nobody he knows invited him over to their place or to their parties to watch the game.  Maybe he can't afford to buy drinks in a bar and hog the barstool to watch the game.

I'm guessing that's what really has his goat at the moment, otherwise he'd be doing something else at this moment.  Sure, he'd still go on a rant about this, but a normal sociopath would wait until after the game.

Now he's begging for a place to watch the Super Bowl.  Seems his friends who always host the best party are suddenly down with the 'flu.'    Sure Russ.  Sure.  Most likely you weren't invited to any parties, and if you were, you have been suddenly 'uninvited' with a flu excuse.

My money's on the 'no one invited Russ at all' horse.

On his Facebook rant, he was screaming about another cop extending professional courtesy to a fellow cop and how that should NOT be allowed.  My guess is because he himself has not been granted this courtesy in the recent past, and he's pissed about it.

Mostly, he's just pissed over the situations in total that he has gotten himself into that no one else has come to the rescue to get him out of, and so he's just picking fights for the hell of it.

Russ, come on.  You act like an asshole on Super Bowl Sunday and then expect people to invite you over?  Wow.  You really DO live in a dream world, don't you?

Another day, another thought-provoking statement from one of the greatest minds of our generation. "Ha ha.. People talk shit about me.. Cause they never stepped on the field and if they did. They quit. Trust me life is a game. Suit up bitches!" <---- This coming from a guy that quit his job without having another job in place. 

Move over Tony Robbins, Russell L. is now the motivational speaker of our time. 

If you guys want to see an interesting conversation, visit Chad Goff's Facebook page. You can click on his Facebook page from Russell's "police suck" conversation. **Spoiler Alert** There are a lot of people that believe Russell is an ahole. Shocked, I know. 

6 hours ago, Mecca said:

If you guys want to see an interesting conversation, visit Chad Goff's Facebook page. You can click on his Facebook page from Russell's "police suck" conversation. **Spoiler Alert** There are a lot of people that believe Russell is an ahole. Shocked, I know. 

Holy crap! Domestic battery and violation of OP? (not sure of which one or more than one) Well that spoke volumes! Not all the family are bad but Russ really went over the top when it comes to mental issues. I knew about his dad having mental issues but didn't know about his grandpa. Can't blame when it runs in the family. There are a lot of people agreeing with above FB member's posts...they had enough  of his craziness and blocked him. 

It amazed me why that last town police (Galva) hired him. Probably didn't do a thorough background check. I hope he don't go into the law enforcement field or even being a lawyer. *shudder*

Just be glad that Lauren's mom and SJ had the foresight of leaving Russ. Good for them!

I wonder if Russell's recent posts about police has something to do with actually trying to get back on as a cop since he is jobless and being turned down? He seems to be lashing out at anyone that is an officer and burning more bridges at record time. 

It is interesting to see so many people say the same things we are saying about Russell. He refuses to take any responsibility for his actions and everything bad that happens to him is never his fault. Ever. It looks like Russell deleted his ugly rant about his family last night. He went after his aunt that spoke out on Goff's thread. Russell must have been creeping on that thread and saw what she said as well as the others. Instead of taking it in and realizing he needs to change his ways, he continued to rant and blame everyone else. What a mess. 

Russell is a bitter man. He basically has no one because he pushes everyone away. Russell needs to put the Cheetos and liquor down and head straight to a therapist. 

1 hour ago, EweSheep said:

Holy crap! Domestic battery and violation of OP? (not sure of which one or more than one) Well that spoke volumes! Not all the family are bad but Russ really went over the top when it comes to mental issues. I knew about his dad having mental issues but didn't know about his grandpa. Can't blame when it runs in the family. There are a lot of people agreeing with above FB member's posts...they had enough  of his craziness and blocked him. 

It amazed me why that last town police (Galva) hired him. Probably didn't do a thorough background check. I hope he don't go into the law enforcement field or even being a lawyer. *shudder*

Just be glad that Lauren's mom and SJ had the foresight of leaving Russ. Good for them!

Well, Cleveland Police admitted to not checking the personnel file from the previous position of the officer who shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice within seconds of arriving on the scene. Timothy Loehmann resigned from the Independence force before he was fired. His file described him as an 'emotionally unstable recruit' who was unfit for duty. He also had a breakdown and was 'weepy' during weapons training with CPD. It's not impossible that Russ has gotten jobs 'without departments knowing' of issues he may have. 

Boy, what a trip reading the posts on his former friend Goff's page.  And Russ's page this morning, wow, he just cannot quit.  Sarah Jane is wise to keep her distance.  I notice there have not been recent posts about Lauren.   Seems only to miss his days on the force as opposed to his child/children.  I imagine he was a bully as a cop.

Notice that Russ claims both daughters when he talks about having good looking kids or how great being a parent is, and how he excels at it, but when he wants to illicit sympathy, he posts a pic of Rose and when someone asks if she is his, he replies with crap like "That's what I've been told."

Wow, he really should consider putting his facebook on private if he is indeed searching for a job.

Loved the black rascism Malcolm x shit on display at half time.

Yeah, potential employers LOVE to read stuff like that.

And from the looks if it, he drank that entire bottle of Captain Morgan's by halftime. :pb_eek:

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived