IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

Lord now he is posting how a certain sexual act is good for you.  He must be hoping for volunteers to fix that penile problem he has.  Yuck.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

Lord now he is posting how a certain sexual act is good for you.  He must be hoping for volunteers to fix that penile problem he has.  Yuck.

Now, now... As long as he's performing sodomitic acts with some unfortunate woman, he's still a Christian Warrior fighting against The Gays who are trying to indoctrinate/destroy his daughter. But having a dad who posts coercive beej articles on Facebook? It's good for a little girl! 

Russ having an STI wouldn't shock me. It's not like it's an unusual outcome from having unprotected sex. If he had stones he'd be wailing about it (since he has no concept of TMI), but I think even Russ wouldn't tell the whole planet he has the clap.

1 hour ago, lawfulevil said:

Russ having an STI wouldn't shock me. It's not like it's an unusual outcome from having unprotected sex. If he had stones he'd be wailing about it (since he has no concept of TMI), but I think even Russ wouldn't tell the whole planet he has the clap.

Nah, it's still a braggable moment. STI means that someone, somewhere, somehow, definitely touched Russell's dick.  

2 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Nah, it's still a braggable moment. STI means that someone, somewhere, somehow, definitely touched Russell's dick.  

He has a couple kids to prove THAT.

14 hours ago, ellacinders said:

:tw_confounded: barf.

Darrin asks his brother where he is going to work now and Russ replies, "Not a clue." Darrin, if I were you, I'd take the land line off the hook for a few months and "lose"  the cell. 

5:30 pm was his finale day at work?  Did he let his attourney know that he won't be able to pay child support now that he is unemployed?  

On other fronts, it is good to know he is going on with his life and looking for love.

45 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

5:30 pm was his finale day at work?  Did he let his attourney know that he won't be able to pay child support now that he is unemployed?  

On other fronts, it is good to know he is going on with his life and looking for love.

Just think of the potential posts!!  The pursuit of love, employment, and children!  Snark potential!!   (I doubt that he can outdo the gag level of the "swallowing semen" post.  I'm still gagging.)

Yup.  I can't understand why none of these women realize what a keeper he is.  Pretty sure he can't understand it either.  Good lord.

6 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Didn't he get fired or let go a while back???????

I assume he put in a two-week notice and worked through it until last week. He's announced quitting a few times, particularly a couple of weeks ago after a flurry of posts where he whined about his job. Who knows, though. The only real certainty in this world is that Russell is somehow the victim of whatever has occurred. 

How is Russell going to stop the evil doers at Hardee's if he can't pay for his sausage biscuit now that he quit his job with no other job to go to? Russ always thinking ahead. 

So Russ is wondering where he can find love, and jokes in the comments that he found his previous two loves on Sociopaths Narcisists .com, and that they were in love with themselves.

Rusty old boy, ever thought that the common denominator in both relationships is you? And that the problem, perhaps, isn't all with them? Nah, didn't think so...that would take too much introspection and understanding of oneself. 

Meanwhile, his friends are wondering why he quit his job...he hasn't said.

"Poor Rusty, everything happens to Rusty" <---said in Eeyore voice 

5 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I assume he put in a two-week notice and worked through it until last week. He's announced quitting a few times, particularly a couple of weeks ago after a flurry of posts where he whined about his job. Who knows, though. The only real certainty in this world is that Russell is somehow the victim of whatever has occurred. 

Whined about his job and loving his job...its almost like a picking petals off from a flower "Love me not.....love me......love me not......love me".

Yes, he is the common, narcissistic denominator in his failed relationships with women and probably everyone he knows from family to bosses and coworkers.  He will never see it.  He is (unfortunately for himself and quite fortunately for everyone else) not the charming, handsome sort of narcissist that can swing from person to person with ease and have someone on his arm the rest of his life like Don Draper from Mad Men.  Russ got lucky twice, and unless he can find a woman so utterly devoid of esteem and eyesight, he will remain alone.  Unless he possesses a  heightened, finely tuned hunting sense of smell that can alert him to any women n his neck of the woods who are reeking of desperation.

Well, now someone ELSE has bought Russ a big box of Valentine chocolate and he wants everyone to know that someone likes him.  Lauren probably gave it to him.

9 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Well, now someone ELSE has bought Russ a big box of Valentine chocolate and he wants everyone to know that someone likes him.  Lauren probably gave it to him.

Thinking that he had them sent to himself. After all, he's his greatest love.

He is considering returning to law enforcement...I'm not sure what is scarier, the various nut job groups in the world, or Russell becoming a cop again...I hope it's a joke, but I'm scared he's serious...:nowai:

He's not really considering going back into law enforcement.  He thinks Sarah Jane is reading his posts, and that she might get jealous about him being a hot cop making a potential six figures.  I have a very difficult time believing Illinois cops make 6 figures.  I have an even harder time believing Russ would bother giving up Hardee's and boxes of chocolates to regain his boyish figure.  He is so delusional.

Aww, Illinois cops make about $65,000 at best.  That is FIVE figures Russ, not six.

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

He's not really considering going back into law enforcement.  He thinks Sarah Jane is reading his posts, and that she might get jealous about him being a hot cop making a potential six figures.  I have a very difficult time believing Illinois cops make 6 figures.  I have an even harder time believing Russ would bother giving up Hardee's and boxes of chocolates to regain his boyish figure.  He is so delusional.

Aww, Illinois cops make about $65,000 at best.  That is FIVE figures Russ, not six.

Maybe he's counting the comma. 

He is delusional, but that is no surprise. He has an inflated sense of grandeur and wants nothing more than to be the heroic good guy sweeping in to save those who need saving. (luring married or committed women from "abusive" men seems to be his specialty). This is not actually to help those in need but to make him feel even better and more inflated about himself.

I doubt he will return to law enforcement. He was forced to leave his last two positions due to domestic disputes between him and an ex girlfriend and apparently him trying to run over his brother and his brothers lover with his squad car because he thought the two were taking advantage of his father, who had invited his son and sons BF to live with him during a transitional period in their lives. 

On 1/14/2016 at 2:47 AM, JillyO said:

I don't how that quote got in the reply box or how to get rid of it. 

I just have to say...Russell, a cop? :confused2::ENVOUTER:

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived