IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

Maybe Russell didn't want to post Lauren's surgery to the public.

Since it wasn't about him.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell's financial plan is to post (and apparently believe) pictures of lottery winners with the prefab statement that anyone who puts the winner's pic on their FB wall, will be given $200 by the winners.  It has about as much validity as when he posted that Zuckerberg would give each person who did that about a month ago, 2mill.  Brilliant, Rusty, brilliant.  I see the mentality he's is working with here.

Isn't Sarah's profile her, David and Rose? Look like a happy little family. She really is as messed up as Russell - why else would she sleep with someone like him? No way she was in a healthy state of mind. Anyway, she may not be verbally spewing on FB but she is still clearly playing games with her pictures. 

https://www.facebook.com/sjm99?fref=ts

Well, if Russell has no intentions of stepping up to the plate in terms of being Rose's father, then I suppose, for the sake of stability and for Rose's future sense of placement in this large family, if David is willing to bond with her and accept her, he is better than no father at all.  Imagine, your siblings daddy showing up to visit, taking them off and spending time with them while you stay with mommy and there sure isn't any daddy person showing up and taking you for an ice cream or carousel ride.

Children do not comprehend these situations that grownups put them into.  Perhaps Sarah, is through all this mess, wise enough to test Russell rather than just give him carte blanche with her child.  Perhaps she sees through this desire to 'parent' his new daughter as opposed to being close to Sarah.   And perhaps no bio daddy is better than a bio daddy who stirs up the hornets nest every time he is with the child.  This whole mess is more unfair to Lauren than anyone.  But, God forbid Russell awaken to the burden he has placed on her shoulders.  He allowed her to bond with a woman and children, who he made another baby with and surely Lauren is aware of this fact, and now they have disappeared from her life because of her fathers actions.  She has enough crap to deal with at the age of 10...and stunningly handles the burdens that directly affect her through no fault of HER own, far better than her 40 something immature father ever will.

He hasn't bothered to do ANYTHING to prove he is devoted to Rose and her upbringing.  I think really, he absolutely does not want to bear financial responsibility, and I don't think he really wants Rose unless Sarah is part of the package.  And I think most of all, he just wants attention and something to whine about.

One day, and unfortunately this will come sooner than later, the two people left on this planet who love and accept Russell, warts and all, will leave him.  He has burned his bridges with everyone but Lauren and his father and where will he be?  Will he then choose to man up and show up on Sarah's door requesting Rose?  If so, I hope that Sarah has taken the necessary precautions and does not permit anyone else to upset the apple cart that Rose has been placed in.

16 hours ago, BlackberryGirl said:

who is Lauren's mom? Is she on FB?

Yes she is on FB. How would she be able to share Lauren's stories? I admired her and she is one smart woman! I believe FundieFan spoke about her very well on the first page. She is well known in her community, in some kind of media, guessing broadcasting. Quite a lovely lady too! (I never met her personally but sharing Lauren's pictures with family with the public). I would not be surprise if she is an advocate for Hurler's which it is very sad these kids have to go thru life and only not making it until 20 years old as some of the online information quoted. I hope Lauren will outlive the statistics and be able to date some nice guys! :-)

As for Russell quitting his job, I am guessing he does not want to pay child support? Or they had enough of him? After all he was the manager of a rental store so who knows? All we can do is to speculate.

Oooh looks like one of my predictions for 2016 has already come true if Sarah is back with her ex husband. 

Russ is of course still single and still posting woe is me Facebook posts. It's only January but I don't see much changing in his life. 

Honestly, nothing gets me more mad than Russell! He literally has no redeeming characteristics, and I don't say that lightly. Even when he is playing the part of a good father, it seems like such an act, just something to garner sympathy. I guess deadbeat dads touch a nerve with me, but I hate seeing people shirk their responsibilities...I suppose that's why fundies bother me so!

42 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

Honestly, nothing gets me more mad than Russell! He literally has no redeeming characteristics, and I don't say that lightly. Even when he is playing the part of a good father, it seems like such an act, just something to garner sympathy. I guess deadbeat dads touch a nerve with me, but I hate seeing people shirk their responsibilities...I suppose that's why fundies bother me so!

I'm only lowkey interested in the Sarah saga but I'm still confused as to how and (most of all) why she got with Russell in the first place. Like you said- no redeeming characteristics whatsoever. I guess it goes to show how low self-esteem and shitty self-worth can lead you to shacking up with the first man who pays attention to you. 

46 minutes ago, defraudingjezebel said:

I'm only lowkey interested in the Sarah saga but I'm still confused as to how and (most of all) why she got with Russell in the first place. Like you said- no redeeming characteristics whatsoever. I guess it goes to show how low self-esteem and shitty self-worth can lead you to shacking up with the first man who pays attention to you. 

Yeah, can't say I get it either...Sarah Jane isn't a supermodel, but she's cute and seems to do okay if she is around people that aren't dramatic. Makes no sense to me either. I guess the heart wants what it wants? :laughing-rollingred:

There is another FB post about dealing with lawyers.  Yes Rusty, standing up for your parental rights, righting all the wrongs of the world, I'm sure.  This guy is an MRA/Father's rights wet dream.

And now he's suffering from 'internal bleeding' at the hospital, taking what I presume he thinks are 'hot stuff' selfies in the waiting room (who does that????)  because he has what is most likely an anal fissure.  

Here's how those come about...too much fried crap and no veggies, no real roughage.  Get too constipated, and the waste tears the lining of the rectum on the way out.  They'll make him get on a table on his knees and stick a camera in his nether region to look around.  And here's a clue as to whether or not you are really in trouble:  if the blood is scarlet then you are just going to be sent home and told to take a sit bath and eat fiber.  

If the blood is dark and blackish, it is likely 'old blood' and THEN you are considered at risk for 'internally bleeding' and it is a problem.  

How do I know this?  Because I too experienced a period of high level family induced stress, ate for comfort, mostly fast food or restaurant food and it was primarily crap and this exact same thing happened to me.  It was one of my wake up calls.  I lost 125 lbs and haven't eaten fried/fast food in almost 5 years, and I feel like a new person.  And none of those pesky nasty side effects bother me anymore.  

Boy this guy sure is desperate for attention.

Yes and no, frank, red blood that is in large volume is absolutely concerning. But yes, they will do a rectal exam and shove a camera up there.

I would say there is no way I would be posting about pooping blood on social media but it's such the tip of the iceberg of what I would never post and Russell things is totally normal behavior to put out there.

Dude...the Internet is forever!

I said something similar in the old thread, but it bears repeating: Russell isn't intelligent enough to discern the difference between any attention at all, and "good" attention. 

Talking about his ass troubles on social media? Sure, if it gets him a few likes. That means people are watching, and ultimately, that's all that really matters. He craves notice. It gives him a sense of importance that literally no other avenue of his life can foster since he refuses to put effort into anything beyond creeping on people and throwing internet tantrums for attention.

Oh my god, seriously? Posting about blood in your ass on your public Facebook page has to be one of the lowest form of attention whoring that exists. What's next, he posts a video of the procedure?

Oh dude! Please, self diagnose with NO medical knowledge or background! Cause we LOVE when people use Dr. Google to find really big sounding medical words, especially when they are trying to get ER attention.

Internal hemorrhage would mean a significant loss of blood to an internal environment. That condition would cause one of two things--either it would come OUT or pool inside AND it would make your vital signs go wonky fast and scary. And I can tell you from the mugging face you posted, you are NOT suffering from internal hemorrhaging. Um, nope, negatory dude.

Now, I pulled into an ambulance bay with someone tachycardiac, diaphoretic and in and out of consciousness and the EMT back with them declared they had vomitted coffee ground emesis. I, three ER nurses, the nursing manager, and an ER provider all looked in the basin and said 'what coffee ground emesis do YOU see, that's not coffee grinds, its frank blood'. And I added 'hey, it's not a clotting issue, its clotting in the basin!"

THAT is internal hemorrhage, and trust me that will get you rapid fire attention!

Who's April?  Seriously, Russell, stop dating emotionally unavailable women.  It's bad for Lauren and it's bad for you.

<Name Redacted> U doing in er

Russell L DeJaynes Jr Hiding from April.

Russell L DeJaynes Jr Having my left main seal looked at, while they adjust my carburetor

<Name Redacted> I tell april come to see u

Russell L DeJaynes Jr She the reason I'm dying, just her presence hurts.

<Name Redacted> She coming up there now see u

Russell L DeJaynes Jr She's gotta man

I missed the link to Sarah's profile. That is indeed David with Rose and Sarah.

I had rather hoped Sarah would just leave both of them behind, but he's the bio dad for the older kids, he's going to have to see them. And, as was previously mentioned, it's probably kinder to Rose to include her with her siblings and their father. If David is willing to bond with her, and treat her exactly the same as he does his bio kids, good for him.

Never thought I would say that about David, but the more I am exposed to Russell, the more any alternative appears preferable.

17 hours ago, chaotic life said:

Oh dude! Please, self diagnose with NO medical knowledge or background! Cause we LOVE when people use Dr. Google to find really big sounding medical words, especially when they are trying to get ER attention.

Internal hemorrhage would mean a significant loss of blood to an internal environment. That condition would cause one of two things--either it would come OUT or pool inside AND it would make your vital signs go wonky fast and scary. And I can tell you from the mugging face you posted, you are NOT suffering from internal hemorrhaging. Um, nope, negatory dude.

Now, I pulled into an ambulance bay with someone tachycardiac, diaphoretic and in and out of consciousness and the EMT back with them declared they had vomitted coffee ground emesis. I, three ER nurses, the nursing manager, and an ER provider all looked in the basin and said 'what coffee ground emesis do YOU see, that's not coffee grinds, its frank blood'. And I added 'hey, it's not a clotting issue, its clotting in the basin!"

THAT is internal hemorrhage, and trust me that will get you rapid fire attention!

Nothing during the years I spent as an LPN scared me so much as having a developmentally-delayed client diagnosed with internal hemorrhaging.

Back from hiatus, things were quiet and I just stopped checking. Even though I would say personality wise neither male is a huge winner, father wise David is miles ahead. As I said before, I wouldn't take the fact he loves his kids, away from him. I am so confused by everything, and just hope and pray for the best, but I still believe Sarah needs and deserves to be free, and build a life on her own before stepping into the romance pool. No matter what has transpired between she and I, I will always hope for the best for her.

I wonder if Russell has read these last few posts because suddenly it seems he wants to make sure that everyone knows the bleeding is coming from the front seat, not the back seat.  Well, if he's urinating blood, (and this probably means his urine was merely tinged pink as opposed to an uncontrollable hemorrhagic flow) then he's possibly going to pass a stone.  My oh my, how on earth would he get one of those?   

Either way, he has zero class to announce these personal issues and he's only doing it to see if Sarah drops everything to run to him just in case he's dying.  

Russell...Sarah is NOT going to react to this stunt.  You do not make yourself more enticing to her or anyone else on the planet by doing this.  Needy, needy, needy.  Your child has gone through hell and back with medical procedures  on a regular basis and taking it like a champ...and here you are,  acting like a baby because you had to go to the doctors.  O.M.G.  

Newsflash Russell:  The older you get, and the lousier job you do taking care of yourself, the more familiar you will become with 'procedures.'  Stones, gout, diabetes, stroke and heart attacks are in your immediate future.  These maladies will not bring Sarah to you but ensure the distance she puts between you.  What makes you think she wants to add another burden to her load?

Nor would Sarah bring Rose to Russell with his immaturity.

No job? Its a coincidence that it occurred just around the time he had to go to court for Lauren's visitation. I think he LOST the visitation terms. His lawyer sucked him dry financially. As far as his job history, it don't usually last very long. Illinois is very very strict with delinquent child supporters.

Like we all have said before, Russell needs to get his life back in order, finances in order before he goes around perusing the paternity and visitation of R. It won't be long R is going to be a year old?, the less she knows, the better off David would step up the role as her father, regardless of her paternity. At least she is in a stable home along with her siblings. As far as I am concerned, David does have visitation rights to see his kids and be able to include Sarah's on outings and fun things together as a fmily isn't a bad idea as long both of them are mutual instead of in a yelling and fighting match. That is the least they could do for the kids. 

SuperWhoLock, I am sure she would love hearing from you. Drop her a line and she might respond! :-)

OMG, again with the hemmoraghic melodrama!! The only kind of blood in the urine that is an emergency is Frank blood, like you pee nothing BUT blood, in which case they would keep you inpatient.

But okay, we'll play it your way Russell, since Dr. Google told you that you were hemorrhaging because you are peeing blood and you are SO certain its prostate....WRONG.

Most common causes of blood in your pee would be cancer (not the most common but the one we send men to urologists for, and no NOT prostate cancer), infections (bladder or kidney), kidney stones, or STIs. The ONLY one of those appropriate for walking your rear into the ER is kidney stones, and trust me if it were stones you wouldn't be mugging for the camera. Furthermore, most stones mean pain meds and WALK to get it to move so you can pee it out. For men, it also means sometimes your testicles swell up and hurt. But if your nuts swelled up and hurt, that's not your prostate genuis.

Oh please someone have given mr ass with Dr Google a prostate exam just to shut him up about if being his prostate! Sadly, I doubt the ER did it since IT IS NOT AN EMERGENCY.

Near the end of my Dad's battle with Melanoma, he contracted a really nasty bladder infection. I can remember visiting him and seeing the catheter bag, they were constantly pumping fluid in to force all the silty infection from his system, and the color of the bag was terrifying! I know it was to hopefully benefit him, but still scary. As soon as I heard it was coming from Little Russ, my first though was bladder/urinary infection.

P.S. I've spent my fair share of time in the ER, and I can tell you if I am hurting enough to stumble therough those doors, or be wheeled in, I sure as hell wasn't mugging for the camera!

P.P.S. Sorry if I mixed up the treatment terms for Dad's bladder/urinary infection, Mom is the nurse, I'm the teacher/historian. :P

On 1/18/2016 at 5:35 PM, EweSheep said:

Yes she is on FB. How would she be able to share Lauren's stories? I admired her and she is one smart woman! I believe FundieFan spoke about her very well on the first page. She is well known in her community, in some kind of media, guessing broadcasting. Quite a lovely lady too! (I never met her personally but sharing Lauren's pictures with family with the public). I would not be surprise if she is an advocate for Hurler's which it is very sad these kids have to go thru life and only not making it until 20 years old as some of the online information quoted. I hope Lauren will outlive the statistics and be able to date some nice guys! :-)

As for Russell quitting his job, I am guessing he does not want to pay child support? Or they had enough of him? After all he was the manager of a rental store so who knows? All we can do is to speculate.

Thank you for your kind reply.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived