IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 3

Coconut Flan

Well, they just took our fun away.  I just check the flightaware site and here's what message I received:

N68SY - DUGGAR AVIATION LLC (SPRINGDALE AR)

This aircraft (N68SY) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

That's my airplane! How do I track my airplane on FlightAware?

FlightAware can provide aircraft owner/operators with secure access to their own flight data. Contact FlightAware for help.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Flyinthesoup said:

Well, they just took our fun away.  I just check the flightaware site and here's what message I received:

This aircraft (N68SY) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

FlightAware can provide aircraft owner/operators with secure access to their own flight data. Contact FlightAware for help.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crying-green: :crying-green:

1 minute ago, Flyinthesoup said:

Oh no!  I must say, though, that i am surprised that it took so long to make it private.  They would have had to been aware of the interest the tabloids, et. were starting to have in the comings & goings of their plane and pilot.  

Very sad day though.  

Just now, quiversR4hunting said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crying-green: :crying-green:

My feelings too! :( 

Apparently the other plane gets a pass, they haven't blocked that one.....yet.

20 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/07/26/want-to-find-jay-zs-or-bill-gates-private-jets-openbarr-tracks-untrackable-flights/

I'll just leave this here for you guys to play with.

I dont actually understand if this does what we want, though.

Why thank you for the gift! :D  I am looking at another possible link, too. ;)  

So if another link is found, should the thread be under Are You There FJ? It's me, Margaret?

9 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

So if another link is found, should the thread be under Are You There FJ? It's me, Margaret?

Yes. Probably the safest course of action.

5 minutes ago, halcionne said:

:tw_bawling::tw_bawling::tw_bawling::tw_bawling::tw_bawling:

I'm so sorry, halcionne! ;(  You made this my all time favourite thread.  I am hunting down another possibility. I might have one with another possibility as well.  Lead me to where I can post this, please. :)

It appears they went there again, today!!!  STINKERS!

They went to Rockford earlier today and they are on their way back to Springdale!  Yep, they are discussing legal matters...the pressure is on. ;)

Looks like I might have mixed up my days and this was yesterday's activity.  It has the 4th listed and it's a different time from the 3rd, so.....that would be yesterday.  I'm trying to remember my days now that the holidays are over. :P Hopefully halcionne can help me interpret the data. :)

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Do we really think that Jesus rehab allows conjugal visits?

We know that RU does.  They have guest rooms and they also allow inmates out on overnights on weekends Friday after prayers to Sunday morning) during special authorized visits.

1 hour ago, notfundy said:

Oh no!  I must say, though, that i am surprised that it took so long to make it private.  They would have had to been aware of the interest the tabloids, et. were starting to have in the comings & goings of their plane and pilot.  

Very sad day though.  

I agree. I was beginning to wonder if they wanted to be tracked.  They must have realized that it was the plane's coming and goings that  disclosed the probability that Josh was at RU.  And they may have known that speculations about who was visiting and why were stirred up with every plane movement report.

Maybe they wanted the attention for a while but now it is becoming inconvenient.  Too bad, but not surprising.

Well, I screwed up! :P  I'm hanging me head low......I was just so excited to find the tracking site that I messed up the time zone of the posted flight.  It was tracking in UTC time, ugh!  Add to that, obviously they use the 24 hour clock and I messed it up.  

I'll go take a nap. ;)  Fresh eyes will do wonders. 

1 hour ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Yes. Probably the safest course of action.

Quick question, Where can I find 'Are You There FJ?' I have poked about the site before but still not found it.

I still find it difficult to believe that the frequency of recent flights had to do with lawyer visits or legal discussions. Really - what can't be accomplished with today's technology, including signatures? Imo the recent flurry of flights are related to conjugal visits and maybe one family visit.

I'm trying to console myself by remembering that Josh's remaining time there will go quickly (for us, not necessarily for him).

Once he is out hopefully there will be more Josh sightings in the wild. In his natural habitat. You know- at ChickFila! (Sp?)

27 minutes ago, tumblr said:

Quick question, Where can I find 'Are You There FJ?' I have poked about the site before but still not found it.

You have to have 75 posts or be an active member for 6 months.

I think this means they read here. I understand wanting privacy, but if you really want privacy, don't put your family on tv. Especially with those skeletons in the cupboard.

Maybe they were really naive enough that they didn't realize that even the D list celebs would be open to criticism.

56 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

...I guess I better start posting more, because I'll be so sad if I can't see this thread until late February!

3 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

This part is new and broken, or something. @tumblr, report your post (or this one) and ask a helpmeet if they can manually update your membership.

Or, you know, do that on January 7, since you joined on July 7. :doh:

I just saw it was blocked on Flight Aware. I logged into FJ to confirm my devastation. :( at least I can still track all the flights coming into Omaha. It helps to plan an outing if you're like me, an amateur plane enthusiast ;) aaah, the joy of learning to identify MD, Airbus, and Boeing. Giant hunks of majestic metal give me the happies. And I love the deafening roar from the engines 8)

I may have just out-nerded myself a little.

Now I'm suspicious.  There is no way they didn't know the plane information was public.   We all know they get information from here one way or another so why now do they decide to go all secret?   Makes me wonder what is really up.  Guess I'll have to request access to the secret side now.  

3 hours ago, halcionne said:

This part is new and broken, or something. @tumblr, report your post (or this one) and ask a helpmeet if they can manually update your membership.

Or, you know, do that on January 7, since you joined on July 7. :doh:

So I have been a member for 6+ months, where would I find that section or would I need to get my membership updated as well?

Archived