IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Special, Sunday, December 27

Coconut Flan

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, molecule said:

Wow, is there a lot of blood with that delivery.

That's what I thought too. I feel for her not having a single medical anything there with her. I know that's what she wanted but how scary would that be....

I may not be a fan of theirs but my goodness any time seeing a baby being born and hearing that first cry just makes me bawl. The memories of giving birth to my own two boys! Gah. Lol!! So amazing.

Just now, goldfishgoddess said:

Rumor was that Ben left during the birth, so he redeemed himself in this show.

Really? Its possible that's why they were insisting how good a job Ben was doing

Michelle is so unnatural, she has no soul left in her. The 911 call, and her TH was unbelievable, I think that she has no feelings left. That is probably the only way that she can cope with her life.

1 minute ago, goldfishgoddess said:

Rumor was that Ben left during the birth, so he redeemed himself in this show.

I think they said that he left the room when she lost too much blood because he was overwhelmed, not during the actual birth.

44 minutes ago, FleeJanaFree said:

How can they plan on adopting if they don't use birth control? (Assuming they can't until their own baby is at least 9 month olds) Isn't even the natural family planning method frowned upon since that's not leaving it up to God?

i think the adoption storyline is an excuse for Jessa to use birth control.

I thought adoption was also frowned up on in ATI/Gothard circles (??). How are they going to skirt that one?

...aaaand here comes the Germ Factory to greet little Spurge.  No way.  They are just walking carriers of germs and bacteria.

9 minutes ago, FleeJanaFree said:

First married by my parents, and now bible bowl. Is JimBob still pitching shows to tlc?!

What the heck is that?

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived