IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Special, Sunday, December 27

Coconut Flan

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, FleeJanaFree said:
3 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I am guessing most of these clinics talk family planning too (either NFP or BC) Wonder what Jill would say...

Absolutey right.. the other midwife said that education was a part of the job.   Jill is not very educated and is culturally blind.

I hated the way the couples talked about the orphans. They're people, not dolls. And again, you can't adopt from Guatemala, Jill!

Just now, hollywood said:

Wow this pre-baby guy party is sure wild and crazy. Don't have a pizza hangover, Ben!

They're pushing him to eat...he's a body conscious frat boy from a smaller family. Pretty sure he didn't have to fight or hide to eat.

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Anna says the house is nice... she jokes about avoiding the bathroom for having the baby.  Jessa says its probably not bad except telling your birth story.Joy tells them to move over to the next topic.

That was kind of a shitty hing for Jessa to say.

It is driving me crazy how they keep saying, Central America. It is really disrespectful to the people of Guatemala, or any other Central American country. They are not all the same.

(Just ranting)

Just now, hollywood said:

Holy crap, she actually said she isn't pregnant. This is a first.

I'm surprised, I thought she looked pregnant when her and Cathy were making breakfast.

10 minutes ago, nst said:

where do you see that ? :D as I am - which causes problems trust me 

In the taking heads mostly.  I'm sure his allergy issues make it rough to breath normally.

8 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

The girls are making meals.  Jana says that Jessa is getting ready to have the baby so they are putting together meals that Ben can easily pop in the oven.

Not entirely sure I would trust Ben to use the oven on his own...

1 minute ago, KSmom said:

It is driving me crazy how they keep saying, Central America. It is really disrespectful to the people of Guatemala, or any other Central American country. They are not all the same.

(Just ranting)

I know it's irritating (I'm a huge geography and travel nerd myself) but someone here pointed out that it may be a matter of viewers not knowing where Guatemala is and I would bet that's the case. It's amazing how little many Americans know about geography - I've had many a time of biting my tongue because of ridiculous questions about places I've gone, and I haven't gone anywhere *that* crazy.

The coming Spurge - Part 4

Jessa has her contraction and then smiles.  Jessa says they're in the front.

JIll - Its pretty typical, doesnt mean that labor is starting.  What matters is where they are/can you talk etc.

They talk about labor... Jill guesses she's scared.  Its more doable than what she imagined, one contraction at a time.  

JIll TH - Jessa is nervous, she's chill but scared.

They get off the chat... (I love the wifi in the "mission field...")

Jessa - Its been an adjustment having Jill and Derick gone.  They have wifi because they're in school, that will change when they move.

2 days until Spurge

JD "steal" Bin... Josiah says they are going out... 

JD - any time you can get ben away from jessa its a rarity.  They pray about... I dont know... over water... A giant pizza arrives, it appears to have sausage (PORK) on it!

Bin - I'm gonna be Jessa's coach.  I'm getting stress reliever time with the guys, I might be up for 48 hours straight.  I dont know.

They finish the huge pizza... The boys joke he didnt go up in a family of 19 because he ate slow.

Bin TH - Am I going to be there for her? Am I going to be able to comfort her? Its nerve wracking... God will get us through ti

CENTRAL AMERICA

Izzy cries.  Cathy cooks guac... 

Jill says she loves to cook... They speak to Izzy in English... 

Jill - I'm generally inthe kitchen and Derick is with Izzy.

Cathy TH - I've enjoyed my time, the closer it gets to time to leave the more I realize how long it will be before I see them again.  I will miss my only grandson, only my 3rd blood relative because I was adopted.  He has a piece of my heart.

Jill TH - We're gonna hide her passport.

Cathy - I can go knowing you wont starve...

Cathy hugs goodbye.  She gets into a van (wearing flip flops).  She says she's going to pray for them.

Derick - As a family this is a place we can grow

Jill - Who knows, we came down to central america as a family of 3, we could come back as a family of 4 or more...I'm not pregnant, everyone always asks.

3 days past spurge's expected...

Jessa - I'm done being pregnant... started having contractions... Jana, Jinger, Sierra stopped by to see if they could help me.  The contractions are pretty intense, keeping track on my app.  Theres no rating on the app becuase I'm already saying they're pretty strong.  I dont enjoy pain.

Jana - Jessa just started feeling contractions, so maybe now is a good time to take a wald.

They speed walk

Jinger - She was speed walking, if you walk fast enough, it will make it happen.

Jessa - If you're gonna have a baby, just do it.  Dont mozy on down the trail.. at a snails pace, power walk it.

She stops and leans on Ben... Jana tells ben he's doing great.  They walk for an hour

Jinger - SHe had contractions every 5 minutes on the trail.  

They get back to the house. 

Jessa - The walk was beneficial.  Once we got back to the house I started feeling intense contractions.

They call the birth team back and its on... 

2 minutes ago, FleeJanaFree said:
3 minutes ago, hollywood said:

Holy crap, she actually said she isn't pregnant. This is a first.

I'm surprised, I thought she looked pregnant when her and Cathy were making breakfast.

I thought she looked pregnant then, too. 

Next commercial break: TLC, my cable network, a TLC show with Mama June (really?), more TLC stuff.

SOMEbody please tell Meeechelle to shut the hell up!!!  That creepy baby-cheerful voice is too much.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived